Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Anywhen interesting ;)

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702415049576.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum->Where Would YOU Go?->If you could go back to the past/future where would you go?

Anywhen interesting ;)
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Cygnus_X Posted: Jul 29 2003, 08:19 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

If I go back in time I will first go and see how the pyramide was realy build, I will go and see what happen in philadelphia experiment, see myself younger, see the future if mankind if we have survive, and if we still here, I will take those "future flying thing" they will probably invent to go on other galaxie, see the first meeting of alien nation (if it happen someday). Meet people from the future and learn what they know about universe, about us, about why are we on this panet ( I don't beleive in religion of any kind). I will see the "heart" of a black hole. I will return were they shoot Back to the future and play as a figurant... And when I come back home chek if I am in the movie... :) Those kind of thing...

And I will of course chek What theorie is true one time line or parallele universe.

« Next Oldest | If you could go back to the past/future where would you go? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- If you could go back to the past/future where would you go?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1113 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: