Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] I believe Andrew Carlssin

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
1702415150373.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum->Could These People Be REAL TIME-TRAVELLERS?->Andrew, The Stock-Exchange Time-Traveller

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

I believe Andrew Carlssin
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
opmmur Posted: Aug 20 2003, 05:27 AM

Time Travel Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

I believe, for every real Time Traveler that visits our point in time, there are 500 wannabe time traveler's that try to make their mark on people who want to believe in time travel. I believe, Andrew Carlssin was a guilty of insider trading on Wall Street. Andrew Carlssin was a real time travel of 2256 and was from our real future. I believe his story, I believe only a person from our future would have been able to use the knowledge; he had to accomplish great buys from $800 to over 350-million dollars in such a short time. I must admit, I wonder where he is now. Is he safe back in our future, or it was he bailed out my party’s some unknown in the government, or by a rich Wall Street investor that believes in time travel and would like more information on doubling or tripling the 350 million Andrew made and than lost.

Professor Opmmur

Dr. Rob Posted: Sep 19 2003, 04:00 AM

Member No.: 66

Well, I also believe that Andrew Carlssin exists. When I found out about his story with the stock market, I wondered why this is the first case.
If everyone had an efficient time travel unit plugged to the wall, almost everyone would travel to the past and buy stocks or go to the future and take a look at the next lottery numbers!

Phoenix Posted: Sep 19 2003, 06:28 AM

Time Travel Expert

Member No.: 21

TreverHale brings up an interesting point though and I think it is a good one.

What if you go to the future. You write down the lottery numbers. You go to the past. You pick the winning numbers and the damb random machine picks different numbers! Aren't they suppose to be random after all? Doesn't that mean they are not predetermined? So when the machine gets played out in time again it comes to different results.

And what if stocks do that too?

You are left right back where you were plus a time machine.

Actually it would be more like going back to a saved position of a game. You can build your skills but the challenge is not removed.

This is not Trever's exact experience, his experience is the further away in time it is the more divergent the numbers.

Still all we are doing here is theorizing so I wanted to present the theory in it's most pure form.

Peanut Posted: Sep 19 2003, 04:09 PM

Member No.: 67

Answering the question that why doesn't everyone Go Back In time. Well lets think about It. If time travel is possible. If there is No Growth of time. Orif the current growth is 2203 Well then lets think, Maybe this man is a criminal. Who made a plan to steal the government technology, And make Alot of money. Thats what i think.. if this is possible, I Beleive he is either the mker of this machine or he has stolen it. :wacko:

Peanut Posted: Sep 19 2003, 04:13 PM

The Lottery thing Maybe true, I Have thought about that before, going back through time and the loto numbers are different. But stocks Are not random they Are denterminded By the Company as far as I Know And unless every cell you shed every oxegon bit you breathe changes the Outcome on the actual world then I rekon It would be possible to Come back and win on the stocks. Also I Just thought.. Maybe there has been More peple Going back In Time And doing this. But with the power of time travel you can go back further and erase it Thus No one would ever know, Thisis just a theroy, With time travel You Must look In All directions.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 20 2003, 04:09 AM

Time Travel Expert

I completely agree about looking at all the angles, and I find you to have a good open mind that considers all kinds of posibilities. Which is why I called you cool. :)

By the way Peanut, where are you from?

Phoenix Posted: Sep 20 2003, 04:15 AM

Time Travel Expert

In terms of stocks consider this. I know it is much less random then lotto numbers and a majority of your portfolio should do well with pre-known picks, like hydrogen fuel cells and Navicom, a bit late to invest in Microsoft.

But companies are run by people who make decisions. What if they don't make the same decisions the second time through, the stock wont work the same ways. What if the stock market swishes when it swayed last time? There are variations still possible but not of the nature of lotto numbers.

Peanut Posted: Sep 27 2003, 03:21 AM

Yes, With the stock Market they are run by people. It may depend on if every little thing U Do Effects The out come of the futre.
Say a person Looks at you For 0.00043 seconds Yet that person Has Slowed down meaning anything might be possible.
Im From Australia. SA.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 27 2003, 11:12 AM

Time Travel Expert

Not just the microsecond reflex, sometimes, many times, managers have to make tough calls. At such critical junctures it is possible for things to go different ways for the company. If the manager made one decision the first time, what if the chose the alternative the next time? Now the company has invested in R&D verses laying off workers ... The stocks would reflect these alternative scenarios.

Also the aggregate effect of individual buyers and sellers create the market psychology which even seasoned investors have difficulty predicting. This is because the market's nature is fickle. Suppose this nature becomes bearish when before it was bullish? Even with the company being just as well managed, having the same productivity, now the stock has been devaluated.

Peanut Posted: Sep 29 2003, 03:30 AM

Very logical :)

jonfr Posted: Sep 29 2003, 11:36 AM

Member No.: 69

if he is, he did just breake about more then 50 time travel rules.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 29 2003, 01:26 PM

Time Travel Expert

How many time travel rules are there and which ones did he break?

IvoryOutlaw Posted: Sep 29 2003, 08:32 PM

Member No.: 80

Guys and girls, I don't want to spoil your conspiracy theories but if you'd take 5 minutes research time rather than being so totally mystified by this story you would already know that this was a hoax.

The following answer can be found straight from the US Securities and Exchange commission which was supposed to have charged him:

"Many investors and other members of the public have asked us about news reports concerning the Andrew Carlssin, an alleged "time-traveler" who supposedly made a fortune in the stock market by trading in the year 2003 based on information gleaned from his travels to the future. The reports appear to be a hoax. The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person. "

here is the link:

Case closed then, huh? :)

Phoenix Posted: Sep 30 2003, 01:03 AM

Time Travel Expert

Yes, someone else posted that link on another thread. Thank you for posting it here. It is really where it belongs.

I was just using the hypothetical to talk about details of time travel.

So if you took 5 minutes to research this board you would have known we already have that link. (That is a little annoying to hear isn't it? Kind of condescending? But it is ok since you did it first. Now you just know what it feels like.)

EternityWalker
Posted: Aug 26 2003, 05:55 PM

Unregistered

Andrew Carlssin will never see the light of day, this case is now shut.

Also there is no mention of a conspiracy in this thread. So that idea obviously came from your head. Why do you think there is a conspiracy? Do you think people are following you?

opmmur Posted: Oct 15 2003, 02:42 AM

Time Travel Expert

Member No.: 45

Lawsuits & Investigations > Question 1 of 41

Question:

Is the Andrew Carlssin case for real?

Your Answer: Answer last updated: 03-31-03

Many investors and other members of the public have asked us about news reports concerning the Andrew Carlssin, an alleged "time-traveler" who supposedly made a fortune in the stock market by trading in the year 2003 based on information gleaned from his travels to the future. The reports appear to be a hoax. The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person.

NOTE: Key words here - "The SEC has not, in fact, brought an enforcement action against any such person" and "appear to be a hoax". It me it sounds like the SEC answered the question of changes and not if Andrew Carlssin was a real person.

Professor Opmmur

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Andrew, The Stock-Exchange Time-Traveller | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Andrew, The Stock-Exchange Time-Traveller

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2589 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: