Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] I Have Finally Returned.

Maxwell_ttf.tk

1702407603215.png

https://web.archive.org/web/20040314165715/http://invisionfree.com:80/forums/Time_Travel_Hotel/index.php?showtopic=788&amp

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

I Have Finally Returned.
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
maxwell Posted: Mar 3 2004, 09:40 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 312

I'm sorry for my sudden leaving at the end of January. I would've announced it, but I didn't want any further questioning or badgering as to what I was up to.
I realize it's been more than an entire month since I've posted here, and my original thread seems to be locked, so I decided to make another.

I had to go away to do some research and see some things first hand that have been happening. So far, everything that's happening politically is the same as in my world line. No real divergence what so ever.
I was in pre-WWIII Washington in the beginning of February. I took alot of pictures. Not quite the media frenzy I originally thought it would be. I'm surprised it wasn't played up even more, or blamed on Al Qaeda.

It seems that according to the news recently, media outlets from Pakistan to Iran are saying that the United States either HAS Osama Bin Laden, or that they are closing in on him. The Pentagon is denying these announcements to no end. Well, do you think these reports are reliable? Remember, Pakistan said that the United States had Saddam Hussein before the U.S.A. revealed it to the public. The end to this story should be no surprise to anyone.

This is not going to be nearly the end of this sort of thing for Iraq. There are even rougher times ahead. This kind of violence over there will continue for years. This will eventually lead to seperate rebel and t** groups to join together to fight a common enemy, despite their differences. Countries other then the United States will start pulling their troops out. And once bigger reconstruction starts, that's when the attacks get even more vicious and more devastating.

Also I hear there is evidence of water once being on Mars. Too bad they're not looking at their polar ice caps.

Well, that's it for now. The majority of my research, for the time being, can be conducted here at my desk with my computer and my reruns of old time TV shows.

Jimbomonkeypie Posted: Mar 3 2004, 09:47 AM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 547

Forgive me for being naive regarding the topic, but I wasnt around when you were, and I dont really have time to read through your hole topic. You say you're from 2039? What kind of time machine do you have? im guessing you can't go forward in time to take pictures of something that would give evidence that you're a time traveller, or there would've been a big hubbub about you...have you posted any pictures or anything?

Cheers, and welcome back.

James

maxwell Posted: Mar 3 2004, 09:56 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

The machine I use is named the C204. It is the same machine John Titor used, and a predecessor to the machine that Alexander has used.

No, I do not have pictures from the future other than those of myself and my family, my home and my pets. None of those would impress you.

I did however make a diagram of where most of the nuclear missles hit in America. I sent it to someone from this message board, but I can't remember who. I tried to check my email to remember, but It seems that someone has gotten ahold of my address, and has signed me up for homo****ual ********* while I was gone. I will be getting another email account soon.

Anoah Posted: Mar 3 2004, 10:00 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 391

Welcome back Maxwell! smile.gif

I think a lot of people are figuring on OBL being paraded around by the US a bit nearer to the election. He might even get a spot in a George Bush for president ad telling us to vote for Dubya because he keeps his promises and gets the bad guys. rolleyes.gif

How long are you planning to stay in this worldine and post?

maxwell Posted: Mar 3 2004, 10:32 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I could stay until January 2005, or maybe even later. I want to stay longer than that.
I have no idea how long I'll continue to post. It will be sporadically when I do. I have alot of responsibilities to take care of, I do this as leisure, although some people's posts can be frustrating for the most part it's enjoyable.

maxwell Posted: Mar 3 2004, 11:04 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Yes. You can go ahead and post the map. Not exactly the best quality or anything, but it was quick, and it's what I basically remember.

FalseZen Posted: Mar 3 2004, 11:08 AM

Curious About Time Travel
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 286

Map given by Maxwell showing where the bombs hit

user posted image

--------------------
Since Light Travels Faster Than Sound, You Appear Bright, Until You Speak.

GokuSSJ3 Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:01 PM

Member No.: 486

hello maxwell, so you have been in the future? can you tell us anything like recent events that are going to happen..

you say you use john titors time machine, is it possible to take a few photos of it so we can see. thanks

oh and can you take me for a ride in your time machine, Ive never done it before

Anoah Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:07 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 391

Hmmm I always thought that if there really is ever a nuclear attack on the US Pennsylvania would get absolutely nailed. It looks like she'll make out better than some others according to this map. Does Philadelphia not get hit? Looks like all the dots are in Jersey and not eastern Pa. I can't see why they would hit Atlanta and not Philadelphia but I know nothing about this kind of strategy. confused1.gif

vertexc Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:15 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 481

QUOTE (maxwell @ Mar 3 2004, 01:40 AM)
I was in pre-WWIII Washington in the beginning of February. I took alot of pictures..........

post them wink.gif

FalseZen Posted: Mar 3 2004, 01:30 PM

Curious About Time Travel
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 286

People this IS pre-WWIII! lol

He wrote he went to pre-WWIII Washington in the beginning of Febuary.

This means he was still here, he was just in Washington. lol

His era is POST-WWIII.

Sorry, thought I should clear that up. A lot of people seem to be confused by that statement.

--------------------
Since Light Travels Faster Than Sound, You Appear Bright, Until You Speak.

ToxicRevival Posted: Mar 3 2004, 02:08 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 339

To the mars statement, Everyone knows about the icecaps, They are saying mars is Saturated, dreched and a few other words to describe a water clogged planet, nasa is finally admitting hey maybe we were wrong about mars, although they still say that the chance of life on mars is a million to one, although they originaly made this statement based on the lack of water. However since evidence of BACTERIA (which last time I checked was a form of life) was indeed found I am curious as to how they could ignore this.

Patrick D. Quinn CCNA

--------------------
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

hdrkid Posted: Mar 3 2004, 02:08 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 155

Glad you are back Max.

I like the map. Any pics of the future would be great.
Remember that they help us because we need to
see something to hold on to.

Yesterday I got a call from a person
who wants an HDR to change their past.

Have you ever gone back to change your past? ohmy.gif

I jumpped forward last night and saw my dad,
he was dying from cancer. I told my mom this
morning and she confirmed it.

Sometimes the information you get from the future is
so sad. sad.gif

vertexc Posted: Mar 3 2004, 02:14 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 481

QUOTE (FalseZen @ Mar 3 2004, 03:08 AM)
Map given by Maxwell showing where the bombs hit

user posted image

i don't see s***t here :S
is to small, you don't have another map???
a big one, with better quality or big resolution??

MadIce Posted: Mar 3 2004, 02:33 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 415

Thanks for chatting with us on IRC, Maxwell. wink.gif

Maxwell #TimeTravellersInn.DALnet Logs from 3-03-04.

--------------------
Time Travel Portal - An Open Discussion On Time Travel

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2833 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: