Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] I Knew John Titor, I can see why he posted comments now.

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702412860355.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (46) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

I Knew John Titor, I can see why he posted comments now.
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 08:21 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 260

I am 7. But you can call me Alexander.

I met John Titor in 2034.He was a good man.Sadly he died of the flu last year.2038 to you.

I am from 2039.I was sent back with a team of 11 others to watch the events of 2004 unfold.John told me about his postings while he was here and I never thought that I would do something like that. After searching countless site's and reading the post John made I start to see why he was doing it.I have a unique oppurtunity here.

Why are there so many of you in doubt?
The civil war has already begun, no shots fired as of yet but the battle lines have been drawn.Your elected(i use that term losely in this worldline) officials passed the patriot act just as john had mentioned.The government is taking people away right now to never be seen again, but you do not notice becuase your CNN doesnt tell you about it. They will though it's only a matter of ...Time.

Great improvements have been made, we now have much more accurate and efficient VGL's.And we have also learned that there are much more worldline's than we expected.

I am open to your questions and concerns, but there are some questions that I will not answer. Remember this though. Cherish your loved one's right now for there is little time left before the situation in the middle east esculate's. Once the election is over the patriot act will be used in full force and you might not see your loved one's again.

Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:01 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

The past doesn't change in relation to your on wolrdline.
At least we can't do that yet.

HereAndNow Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:03 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 259

I do have a question (and there will be more):

Does this sort of thing happen in your time; people coming from the future to your time?

--------------------
I belive everything in life happens for a reason.

Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:08 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

It is possible but not that I am aware of, there is not much to look at in 2039.
You would not like it.We are still trying to do much needed repair and "cleaning up". The "internet" as you would call it is making great advances and more people are coming back to normal communication's everyday.But overall there's no reason to come to my worldline.

Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:17 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I would love to hear of your opinions on world events, peticularly the things to come.As of right now, My report needs to include a rough estimate of the number of people that can sense another civil war coming.

My time to share information tonight is short but i will return and try to answer all questions to the best of my ability

I have plenty of question for all I meet while I'm here.

1.Does talking to a time traveler give you hope for your future?

2.Do you feel society as a whole would be ready for time travel?

3.When your government disregards the constitution how will you feel?

4.If war started in your backyard soon who would you fight?

There's lots more but There is still ....time

HereAndNow Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:32 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Actually, I just discovered John Titor recently, about 3 days ago. What shocked me the most was the post about a Civil War within the US and then getting bombed afterwards. The reason it shocked me was because I had the thought pop into my head one night while playing my guitar only a couple days b4 i learned of JT. I even brought it up with my friend across the street and my mother. Of course, I didnt expect it to be this year, but I defintely didnt doubt it happening.

I would like to know how is time travel regulated in your time?
Also, do the Carolina Panthers make it the Super Bowl this year? (lol this is more of a joke question, but if you know pls share lol)
You say it's nice to see your parents again; what did they say when you told them who you were and where you were from?

I saw your questions after my post =P

1) im skill skeptical of time travel a little, mainly cuz i do not fully understand it; however there is not a doubt that it is very very very possible.
2)I would think that TT would have a large impact on religion. Being able to travel to the future would seem to make ppl believe that everyone's fate is pre-destined.
3)I will fight back!! No doubt. Im from the country, I can fire a gun at anyone who denies my rights as a child of God.
4)Be more specific pls, are there sides to be on?

--------------------

Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:38 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

As of currently the temporal recon team is a joined-venture between russia and the new america.There is no regulation as you would expect.I am given thorough test to make sure I can survive and deal with being in a different time.But every possible outcome of my mission is happening in the different worldline's.

Also I had some personal stuff to show my parents that helped me greatly,but it is very difficult to say "Hi im your son from the future".

HereAndNow Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:44 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Actually, I would like to know about my home state between 2005-2015. (im not living there now but most my family is). What condition or changes is North Carolina under during these years? And what "side" is most of the state on?

--------------------

Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 10:06 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I did miss my mother's cooking.Im still too afraid to eat out though.
Weird side-effect of Time traveling, kind of like "jet-lag", your hungry at different times than usual, and sleep is a little more difficult.

4.(more specific) When you look out your window and see your neihgbors being gunned down by military personnal, who will you shoot at?

North Carolina is not special if that's what your wodering, more of the same.I don't think you realise yet just how many of you decide to give up your freedom's and move into the cities.

Some more information on what's to come before I leave for tonight.
The unrest of the population will be alot more apparent around the next election.

I am not as technically literate as John was but I will try to answer questions about the C404.I am from the third division of the temporal recon so I was not trained as thoroughly.

I will try to respond also to e-mails : [email protected]

I will be in your worldline for much longer than you expect so I will try to help you in making descisions when the time comes to.As long as I do not stray from my prime objective.

HereAndNow Posted: Jan 18 2004, 10:19 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I;m a little confused on how this starts. How does it get to the point where our US government begins to do this to ppl?

Is it: People begin to form up resistances and attack the White House?
(i hope you understand my question)
Yes, it is hard to imagine looking out my window and seeing my neighbors being attacked by the military. Where do people actually "hide" at? (ppl against the govmt) Are there names for each side? (like Confederates and the Union)

I have a question that has been kinda bugging me regarding wordlines:

On every worldline, is there another "you"? If so, are all the "you's" somehow connected- like mentally per sey? A good example would be Deja Vue. My father has told me stories of dreaming and event and then it happening. He even surprised his friends by telling them what was about to happen (he told his friends about a waitress that would drop her tray and spill water on a guy at a table; sure enough it happend)

--------------------

Alexander Posted: Jan 18 2004, 10:31 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Please forgive me if I cannot go into as much detail as you want.

The offensive campaign against isreal is the cause for a lot.
America will not provide adequate help for isreal.
Due to this..the threat of terrorism will be at an all time high.
The Patriot Act will be used to its MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
And everyday after this the country will become more and more divided.
Us vs The Government

Hiding becomes very important and if you are from the country then your imagination should tell you what's safe.

The names used for us back then varied from radical's to rebel's to terrorist's to
all sort's of propoganda.We called ourselve's True American's and Constitionalist.
While the Government continued Calling themselves the same names.

The connection between the "yous" in the different worldline's is a hot topic from when I'm from too.I beleive in a connection, sort of like yin and yang.But nobody knows for sure on the worldline I'm from.

I must go to sleep tonight I promise to return, I am very much enjoying this so far.

HereAndNow Posted: Jan 18 2004, 10:37 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Me to, i very much wish to believe this is all true, i hope you can understand how difficult is to believe that ppl come from teh future; sounds like something out of a movie and it isnt really difficult for a person with a very good imagination to say these things. but there is a very large part of me that believes. I hope to see you again soon Alex (if i can call you that smile.gif ) Now that there is another "John Titor" for me to talk to (sadly i never got to chat with him), I will have better questions for you tomorrow; 2nite was a surprise!!. Have a good night and welcome back to 2004!

Brad

--------------------

eleventhdr Posted: Jan 18 2004, 03:18 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 214

Yes yes yes ! we have heard this all before. So this is kind of ridiculous. Those of us who have been around quite awhile on as you call it this world timeline know far more then yu will ever give us credit for. So all this talk of a civil war beginning in 2004 is nothing new to us at all we have been fighting that war for a very long i time now it began way back much further back on our timeline then you can imagine. So we are the ones who are still and have been opposed to the goverment for a lot longer then you think. If you doubt this try going back to our much earlier time line and see what I am talking about. And anyway a lot of us are currently working on time travel right here right now but most of us do not want to escape into your so called timeline indeed. I myself want to go backwards down the timeline into the past from here. And so that is what I am working on. Anyway it is kind of silly to think that those of us who still do care are going to really allow sosme stupid goverment take away anything it is very highly likely that theses very people you seem to think are going to be allowed to do this are ever going to be in any kind of postion to ever do anything like that not very likely. So whatever you are experiences on your parellel timeline is not happening on our timeline at all things are not lik that and ccn has nothing to do with any of these events happening they are just the media in this timeline ntey have no real power to do anything about events but report what they are given the rest of us know whats relly going on because we are not a bunch of dummies. We are far more savvy they you do think and we not stand for any acts againest the people we will act accrodinly and do what must be done on this timeline to prevent this from happening on your paraelle timeline if and when we can but perhaps what happens to you there is not and very likely not happening here at all. So nuff said you will see if and when indeed you are for real or not that remains to be seen and proved but for now the rest of us do continue to work on far more advances on time travel form right here right now and it still has nothing to do with time travel in your so called world timeline but do stick around and see if and when you are real indeed. Thats all for now just had finally to address all tis future time travel busniess. That's all Jay The Eleventh Doctor!. Later>

Frog186 Posted: Jan 18 2004, 05:35 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 22

Alexander
Hi Alex I'm Frog I just wanted to say how are you doing in general? I am doing fine I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind me asking them here they are:

1. Where are you from like are you from earth or a different place?
2. Why would they send you on a mission back here to observe this time? hint this time isn't the best of times to come back too just a little hint!
3. What does you timeline look like?

thanks for listening and responding and such and thanks for your time and patience I will try and not bog you down with alot of questions I am an easy person so if I do let me know for sure thanks again!

Naziria Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:06 PM

Naziria

Member No.: 218

he sounds very mature for a seven year old. did anyone else notice this. i'm sure he's a genius from his "worldline". i've been thinking about this situation for sometime. i just dont believe that our goverment would be foolish enough to wage a war against its own people. do you have any idea how many guns there are in the households of americans today. do you truly believe that our soldiers would take away the freedom that they joined the military to protect? Well you can be sure that this Marine wouldn't. And I know alot of others that wouldn't. I didnt joined the Marine Corps to be this goverments slave. I joined to protect the people and uphold the constitution. And there are alot more like me.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (46) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0887 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com
Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: