Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] I know Tanimi

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702413856236.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

I know Tanimi
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lt. Timothy Sult Posted: Oct 9 2003, 10:38 PM

Unregistered

Hello,

My name is Lt. Timothy Sult, I am a Operations Assistant for the Commander in Chief at the Naval Center for Time Travel (NATT) and have been sent to help Tanimi in his investigation of this particular community. My primary operation is of intelligence gatherer, and to check on how my agents are doing. I have actually been sent from the year 2119, as our time has progressed slightly. There is only certain information I can give you, due to the NCIS Protocol on time traveling, but I will try my best to continue answering quesitons. I will check this as often as I can, but I do have other periods to check up on. Thank You,

Lt. Tom Sult, CINCNATT
Phoenix Posted: Oct 9 2003, 10:55 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

First I would like to say Tamini has put in many long and hard hours answering our questions and has maintained a professional attitude through out. He deserves a raise.

Next I would like to ask you, if you have any questions for us in 2003?

Lt. Tim Sult Posted: Oct 9 2003, 11:50 PM

Unregistered

Tanimi has indeed done a surperb job in his duties. The history books do cover your time period torlerbly well, the war of 2015 did wipe some large gaps. First, what is the force structure of the United States 5th Fleet? 5 Fleet was nearly wiped clean during the intial attack and we cannot pin down a stable force structure. We need this to analyze how they responded and why they were destroyed.
Second, on Febuary 11th 2002 the Naval Personnel in at the McMurdo base discovered something in the ice, in our time this was classified, is this common knowledge in 2003? We simply cannot find out what they found, but apperently it impacted the events of 2015 quite significantly. Once again this portion of our screen was wiped clean.
I must go now, my next visit should be sometime very soon, another agent will rely this knowledge to my office.

Cheers on you,

Lt. Sult
Phoenix Posted: Oct 10 2003, 12:01 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Note to everyone Tamini has admited to being a Fraud on the conspiracey city web site.

Sorry to anyone who this may disappoint.

But a fake twenty dollar bill does not mean real ones do not exist. smile.gif

Tamini may have new respect for what it would be like to actually try and pull it off as a fake. And from him we may more carefully examine what to look for in a fake and the real thing.

opmmur Posted: Oct 10 2003, 11:12 PM

Professor Opmmur

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Lt. Tim Sult

If you’re a real Time Traveler you will know the right answers to my two questions to ask:

1. On your Periodic Table of Elements, I would like to know which element is used in space travel to stop deadly gamma rays? (It’s one element from 110 to 145 on the Periodic Table of Elements, which one and it’s early name?)

2. On your Periodic Table of Elements, I would like to know which element can stand the temperatures of one million degrees Fahrenheit, when Indium element 49 is added to the curing process? (It’s one element from 110 to 145 on the Periodic Table of Elements, which one and it’s name?)

If you are a real time travel, you will know the answers and you also will know that the Periodic Table of Elements are not classified documents and you should be able to answer completely the questions.

Lt. Tim Sult, please understand I know the right answers to the two questions asked.

Thank You,

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

Phoenix Posted: Oct 10 2003, 11:29 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

As Tamini has admited he was a fake. I have no doubt that Lt Sult, who claims to know a fake time traveler, is a fake.

opmmur Posted: Oct 11 2003, 12:09 AM

Professor Opmmur

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Phoenix:

I understand your comment and I agree. The question still stands to see if the person is really a time traveler or more complete fake, only a real time traveler will be able to answer the questions accurately.

It’s a good time traveler test questions.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2221 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: