Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Longest Fake, Who holds the title for stamina

Phoenix

1702413769099.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Longest Fake, Who holds the title for stamina
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Phoenix Posted: Oct 11 2003, 06:56 AM

Time Travel Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Thus far the record for longest fake is held by Tenshi, or Tamini!

He lasted from September 17th to October 8th. That is a whole 25 days!

September 18th, just one day into his act he made a fasle prediction of Huricane Isabel killing zero people. Was he trying to hint to people he wasn't real?

The website was hoasted by Richard who says he knew Tenshi was fake all along and was only helping Tenshi with his (spiritual) chart.

(Intresting side note it was largely Richard's e-mail to me about special properties of Tamini's IP number that had a bearing in my belief of Tenshi)

On October 2nd Tenshi ( 19 days into his act) he started to switch his object and tried to claim a different time traveling method then the John Titor black hole.

That of a ninedimentional model theory.

On October 4th Evo (21 days into his act) proposed a valid test for a time traveler who can use the internet. Go to four days into the future and cut and past the front page of CNN or Download dot com new downloads and then post them on the board. To which Tamini posted the current Download dot com new downloads.

Tamini finnal broke down and confessed that he was just seeing how gulible we were on October 8th after getting into a English/French Squable with our member Bodhinature, Dogwater and Vistor on the board also helped.

With in the last few days serveral people claiming to be time travelers began popping up on the board such as "Our clan"

October fifth they started there posting with a time travel explenation

Richard then asks if they are time travels and they say yes

On October 7th Donnie Darco claims to be a time traveler and insists Tamini is a fake

Well Tamini you hold the record for now. Who will be the next winner and what slip ups will they make? Thanks for showing us all what a fake time traveler looks like.

Deano Posted: Oct 11 2003, 10:22 AM

Unregistered

Well i can only say "i told you so"!

I knew from the minute i began reading his posts.
Phoenix Posted: Oct 11 2003, 04:15 PM

Time Travel Expert

Well i can only say "i told you so"!

Well you have been vindicated then.

I did more then my fair share of arguing on his behalf. So I think it is only fair to let others who were right all along to know that. Yes they were right.

I knew from the minute i began reading his posts.

What clues set you off.

Dog Water Posted: Oct 24 2003, 01:53 PM

Unregistered

I knew he was a fake after two days when I checked hi IP addredd and found it was open to all kinds of things.
but hey that's a secret lol.
Phoenix Posted: Oct 24 2003, 11:00 PM

Time Travel Expert

Hey Dog, how are things?

How did you find your way over here?

:)

Rick Posted: Oct 25 2003, 10:01 AM

Member No.: 107

The same way i did i would imagine Phoenix. From this link on the forum that Only, Dog Water and i are the admins of.

Oh and by the way Phoenix http://www.conspiracycity.com/forum

is back online with new admins. It's called Desperate Measures and has a time travel forum.

Phoenix Posted: Oct 25 2003, 02:14 PM

Time Travel Expert

Thank you for the info Rick.

I will probably be staying on this forum as it is devoted to the subject of time travel and I feel most at home here.

I wish you and Dog water well with your forum.

If it is of intrest or concern to anyone why I made a "blow by blow" report of the Tamini incident. It was not out of intrest of the conspiracey city board or Tamini per se, but because Tamini represents a fake, and thus any theories about fakes could be measured against him.

Some people without scientific inclination in thinking may misinterpret my attempt at meticulous preservation of data as an intrest in others lives. I hope I cleared up the confusion to what ever extent I could.

opmmur Posted: Oct 26 2003, 01:49 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 45

The Conspiracy City message boards are now shut down.

This web site will be shut down shortly.

Copy from the site date & Time: Saturday 10-25-2003, 7:00 PM PST.

Professor Opmmur

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic Options Quick Reply

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8733 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: