Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Paralel Times, A time anomoly I experienced

Phoenix

1702414860457.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->YOUR Time-Travel Experiences!->Had Any Exciting Time Travel Experiences?

Paralel Times, A time anomoly I experienced
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Phoenix Posted: May 29 2003, 02:47 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

In my high school years I had two experiences of paralel time lines, it is one of the reasons I am intrested in time travel because I do not know what happened or how to repeat the events.

Both paralel time lines involve commodore 64 games. One was Zack McKracken and the Alien Mind Bends. The other was Alternate Reality, the city.

I am not sure if the fact that noth had to do with aliens had anything to do with the events, like some sort of suggestive clue.

The reason I refer to them as paralell time lines is the discrepency that I and my friend have of the games. In my memory, my friend had first showed me the games and wanted me to see them and participate in playing them on his computer at his house. Later I wind up finding the game in the store, I buy the game and start playing it, but get stuck. So I call my friend up to ask for help, because he first showed the game to me and he got further in the game then I was at the point. My friend denies ever having had the game and says it is the first time he ever saw it.

My friend explains the senario as a very vivid dream I had of the game. Other people I have spoken to sugest another possibility is that my friend had multiple personalities and blocked off playing the game. What I do know is that in the Zack McKracken game my friend got further in it then I was able too in the other time line. He was able to light the cave of the two headed squirl and pull out the suit case that had the crystals that so he could change players. I was never able to duplicate those actions in the game in this time line.

Well that is my experience, and like I said it has left me with the urge to replicate the experience and have an understanding of the mechanics that were involved in it.

jonfr Posted: Jan 29 2004, 08:08 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 69

Time fraction, someone must have fixed the time line, however why you still have the memory of it is something worth looking into.

opmmur Posted: Jan 29 2004, 09:01 PM

Professor Opmmur

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

In life people may experience parallel universes and/or parallel time lines.

Part of the Schultz “Theory of Time and Space”

Depending on viewing position this phenomenon would be an optical illusion of many parallel universes stacked one behind the other in rows, and/or an optical illusion of many random parallel universes throughout the three-dimensional time and space. As we step back to view this phenomenon, we start to see incalculable parallel universes, and losing track of our original parallel universe in the many new parallel universes of time and space we are now viewing.

The Link http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Had Any Exciting Time Travel Experiences? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Had Any Exciting Time Travel Experiences?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0797 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: