Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] portal creator

Marsman

1702413608471.png

The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk) -> portal creator

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

The Time Travel Forum ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net!! :: Est. April 2003 ::
Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->Could These People Be REAL TIME-TRAVELLERS?->Steven Gibbs (Hyper Dimensional Resonator)

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!
Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

portal creator
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Marsman Posted: Oct 21 2003, 01:08 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

A few things before you read this information:

1: I backed this information up to a secret website about 4 years ago and never distributed this information to anyone. A few weeks later, I could not log into my website and found that my password had been changed. - I have been a webmaster since the web began - close to 7 years now - I have built over 15 different websites (professional) websites and never have I ever had difficulty logging in or accessing any of them. It seems somebody out there has a very huge capability to search the entire web either webpages that are not made public, as well as webpages that are made public, and whoever they are, and I'm sure they're reading this found this information a little too hot to handle.
So that is why this website is being mirrored on as many free servers as possible, and I suggest you download it to your PC for future reference as who knows what may happen as I am now going public with this information. My name is withheld (for obvious reasons). Also this information is given to the free domain and reproduction is hereby granted. Please mirror this information on as many servers as you can. Hereby permission is granted to freely distribute this information with the restriction that you do not take credit for the machine, technology or research described herein. Reference can be made to Deepstar - California for the author / inventor of this machine.

Here is the story (short version)

From 1993 to 1996 I was involved in research at a Government facility on developing a machine capable of materializing or manifesting objects , circumstances and acclerating thought forms.

Research took place using lottery numbers. Simply put, the machine (which I'll explain later) was activated to create the next days lottery numbers. The machine worked on frequency, so a frequency was put up for a number of hours or days, sometimes seconds and than the next day the lottery would be drawn and the numbers would appear.

Now don't get greedy here, the lottery number system was used because it is totally random and a great tester for tuning the machine and getting it to perform as engineered.

Over time the results were up to %99 in materializing the lottery numbers for the next day. Once that was achieved the machine was deemed operational and lottery number research materialization was abandoned. Words cannot explain the feeling when you materialize the numbers you set the frequency for. It is like turning on a light switch and bam! they appear out of thin air!

Now the fun part starts.

When you reach this level of technology you step into another world. A world where anything is possible. The machine was used for many things from diverting war, to creating a better world, to contacting beings from other planets to stop the aging process to instant healing and so on.

Well it was found that after using the machine for so many uses and things, and it sounds crazy, but it seems that we exist in our own reality, space time universe. So what this machine does is creates a rift in space/time to the universe that you want. This universe is based on the frequency that is activated / tuned. This than puts you in that universe. It is also permanent, and I mean very permanent. Once you set the frequency say for example to stop aging, you stop aging, although the effects are really weird for that.
In the end, you find that real power such as being president of the united states of America is not real power at all. Why is that real power when you can set up this machine to take you / create the situation / event you want at will? Real power is growing from within learning about who you really are. When you change who you are inside the whole world changes. It is really true.

I've nicknamed this machine "the ark of the covenant"

Noted side effects while being in the presence are:

1: Machine tends to "come alive" or begins to display a consciousness of it's own.
2: Amplification of thoughts, feelings and emotions while near or around the machine.
3: Computer operations are affected and you can have fun with this. Most noted computer malfunctions are programs that open/close on their own, and other odd things.
4: The room, when activated will achieve a warmer temperature.
5: Healing while near the machine.

The reason I am releasing this information is because:

1: Dr. Greer’s effort to release these technologies to the public domain.
2: The need for such technology to better humanity (the intent of the machine)
3: A personal goal of mine

I know what the government and maybe you are thinking right now:
What about terrorists or "it" getting into the wrong hands?

1: The universe all around us is not what it appears. If a terrorist was to build this machine and exploit it, then this is what would happen: He/She would create a terrorist attack in his/her own reality and suffer the consequences. You and I would not be affected, however in another universe we would be affected. It gets quite complex, and I'll keep it simple.

I'm sure whoever hacked my online backup data knows this information completely. I'm also sure that real advanced physics researchers understand what I am talking about here as far as personal universes go.

Since I am no longer in government employ I use the machine myself mostly. I have used it to stop aging, create a booming business, attain chosen goals in life and soon will use it to leave for the stars. Either open a portal or go to another planet where they have achieved a higher level of understanding of living with others. Now that's gonna rock!

This website has many mirrors so that is why it is short and simple. I don't want "theM" screwing with this information again.

Here are the plans and information. If you build this machine properly and follow the instructions correctly, than you can be guaranteed of success.

Preparation:
Read up on Radionics. And build a simple radionic box. Once that is done, make additions by following the instructions I have listed in this document.

1: Get the rate for the frequency. If you want it to rain for example. By saying, "Tell me the cause for it not raining on Saturday"
Now once you have that rate, subtract it from 10.
The rate you subtract from 10 is the frequency you will use to activate the machine.
This works great for curing a cold or instant healing. It's amazing, it's like a miracle when it works.
Sounds crazy, like this machine, but it does work. And you need to follow each step along the way to get results. It takes about 2 hrs to prep and get the machine ready. But worth it if you want to change the universe you exist in.

Advanced Radionics Broadcasting

ALL INFORMATION HERE COMES UNDER THE NATIONAL SECURITY CLASSIFIED SECURITY PROTOCOL. ONLY AUTHORIZED EX-GOVERNMENT AND GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ARE CLEARED TO POSSESS THIS INFORMATION. IT IS THE BEARERS RESPONSIBILITY OF THIS INFORMATION TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS AND TO NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO ONESELF THAT WOULD TEND TO REVEAL OR SUGGEST THE NATURE OF POSSESSING SUCH VITAL INFORMATION. LEAKAGE OF THIS INFORMATION INTO THE WRONG HANDS COULD HAVE FAR REACHING IMPLICATIONS. SECURITY PRACTICES ARE TO BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN THE TRANSPORT, OR ENGAGING THE OPERATIONS OF THIS PROGRAM AS LISTED BELOW. SECURITY IS OF THE UTMOST AND TOTAL IMPORTANCE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. IF ANY PERSONAL UNASSIGNED OR UNAUTHORIZED GATHERS THIS INFORMATION STEALS OR HAS ILLEGALLY OBTAINED IN THEIR POSSESSION ANY OF THE INFORMATION LISTED BELOW, THE INDIVIDUAL OR INDIVIDUALS SHALL BE TAKEN OUT AS NECESSARY USING MEANS PROVIDED BELOW. THIS INCLUDES INTERVENING WITH SET-UP AND/OR EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURES. SECURITY ASSIST TEAMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR USE BY USING M51 PHYSICAL SECURITY,688-8293B. CLEARANCE VIOLATIONS 963-4780S. M53 INVESTIGATIONS 9827914S. M54 COUNTERINTELLIGENCE 982-7832S. SECURITY AWARNESS 963-3273S. ALL AGENCIES WILL HELP TO ASSIST TO KEEP ALL THIS INFORMATION AS CLASSIFIED ABOVE AND BEYOND TOP SECRET LEVEL CLEARANCES. THIS REACHES ABOVE THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.

Declassification:

Authority: People of the timetravelfourm.tk
Date: 11/28/2002
Number of documents: (1) Single
Number of Photographs: (7)
Classification Purpose: New Era Emerging. Need for advancment of the human potential.

Risk and patience are the keys to allow us to influence reality.
This machine will put you into an alternate version of reality. Using this machine will help you tap into the alternate realities all around us and by tapping into the right reality you can benefit.

Activate frequency up when moon is in Libra/Taurus once a month during any of the moons phases or periods (you can find this information in Lewellyn's Moon Sign Book). Choose Libra or Taurus by finding the best moon phase and day of week and aspect to give you the correct formula for the best period. Sometimes Taurus may be in moon for 3 days or vice versa with Libra.

Before you put up any broadcast remember over doing it will cause problems. Never broadcast more than 12 hrs at a time. The energy gets too intense and causes short circuit, burning of the materialization. The frequency can be activated for 4 hrs 5 days a week so the charge has time to build.
The 2 planets with the largest bodies closest to our earth affect reality the most. The first is Venus known as Libra/Taurus. The 2nd is the Sun known as Leo. The 3rd and 4th periods of the Moon acts as a lens, this is when the moon is moving away from the sun. This helps focus planetary energies to bring about the most influence.

NEVER broadcast more than 2 times during the Moons 4 phases upon the same target. Patience is vital for the charge to build up and for the planets to realign. During this time the "static" charge needs time to build up and this charge is extremely important for success upon the next broadcast. Without a proper charge the next broadcast fails. Leaving a gap of 2 weeks between broadcasts is recommended. Further research should accelerate this charge process.

A lot of energy is created when this device is activated so try not to cuss or set this up while you are in a bad mood, because this device will amplify whatever feelings you are having at the time, so this must be done while you are in a positive manner. After you have set it up and are about 6ft away the amplification effects are not as strong.

The box must be aligned on the North South axis, so all pyramids are square with the box. All pyramids on the box are placed on the North South axis. Be sure the box has been cleansed by placing a copper pyramid on the plate and another on the pad for 48 to 72 hours before the broadcast. This rids the box of any previous residue left over from the previous broadcast. Previous residue can influence and have an effect on the next broadcast that is carried out. Energies from this broadcast can affect the witness from the previous broadcast if the box is not cleansed properly. Try not to look at the witness in the first 15 minutes of broadcasting especially while the light is on the witness or pyramid, it can have a dizzying, smoke, mist life effect on your consciousness. Also use caution when handling super charged crystals, they give off very high energies.

The very first hour when these planetary signs emerge are the best time followed by the last 4 hours when the planet is in the new moon are when the energies are at their strongest. Pick out the best aspect during these times and put up frequency at the very start of that favorable aspect to pull the most power.

Remember energies are at their strongest just before a full moon/new moon and just after, this rule also applies to planets just before they enter the moon and just after usually in a 4 hour window + or -- 4 hrs. During the New Moon when the Sun and Moon are closest to each other the first hour of this aspect is very powerful.

The Best houses are Libra, Taurus, followed by Leo. Put the frequency up in the first hour of the sign. Leave a window to wait for the best aspect to enter during the 1st choice moons 3rd phase 2nd choice moons 4th Phase.
The window should be anywhere from 12:30 a.m at night to one hour before sunrise in the morning. The preferred time is between 3:00 am and 5:30am but there is a larger window provided if needed.

Simply put, the best time to activate the machine is below:

Put the frequency up following these "windows" on a 1st choice Monday, 2nd choice Tuesday. 1st choice Moon in Libra. 2nd choice Moon in Taurus, 3rd Choice moon in Leo, 4th choice Moon in Aries or Moon in any Barren sign.
Moons phase to be 3rd or New if possible except for Libra & Taurus it does not matter what phase for these planets. Between the hours of 2:00am Monday morning and sunrise these aspects are the best times to put up frequency.

It is of utmost importance that you DO NOT TOUCH the witness plate after broadcast. Try it and you'll see what I mean. This plate can only be used once per broadcast. It must be disposed of carefully. The copper/tin witness plate becomes contaminated with frequency energy during and after each broadcast and is HAZARDOUS to handle. A fresh new plate must be used for each new broadcast. To give lightning results also REWIRE the box and potometers (or dials) before each broadcast. The copper wire gets contaminated during and after each broadcast also. THIS CANNOT BE STRESSED ENOUGH.

Best Sextile windows:

From 1st choice to last: Moon sextile or Trine Pluto. 2nd Choice: Any planet in any aspect of Saturn. Next: Moon Sextile Venus, Moon sextile Mercury. Or Mercury Sextile Venus, Moon Conjunction Uranus. For maximum charge activate frequency during the first hour of these aspects.

Choices are the 2nd option to create a successful formula if one period does not coincide with another than choices are given to provide the next best alternative, although they are not as powerful.

So in conclusion use the correct planet houses followed by the best aspect while the moon is in the 3rd phase, on a Monday morning. Frequency is activated during the first hour of these aspects. Use the timer to activate the frequency during the first hour of the aspects. If no good aspects are available than activate the frequency for one hour before sunrise one hour before noon and one hour before sunset and one hour before midnight, let the current run through the box for one hour during these periods.

As with electricity, to much applied current can cause the materialization to lose power. It is better to have less current rather than to much, to much applied current can cause short circuiting of the materialization.

What you get you will pay for. If you want your stocks to rise, which I've done before, by all means help yourself. But you will only learn that money is just paper and real life is not about money or cash or material pleasures. Try it for yourself and you'll see what I mean.

During the months of June/July is when the creation energies are at their strongest. (crop circles manifest also during this phase). This was a breakthrough in the research it was found that the "windows" created by this machine are at their peak during this time of the year) This is because during this period the Summer Solstice begins the new year. Any broadcasts during this period are especially more powerful then other times of the year.

The Sea of Energy that is all around you and the Radionics Box Will affect your body when you activate the Frequency. You may go through a phase of "lack of oxygen" and temporary Nausea at first. Shortness of breath is not uncommon. This is good because it means the frequency is activating properly. This is because the Broadcast requires certain energy to "open the portal".

Instructions are below:

1: Re-wire the Potometers (or dials) with FRESH new wire. Have a FRESH new copper plate or tin plate from a coffee can for the witness. Turn computer monitor on and type wording that resembles witness on plate using bold characters with the sentence ending with now. Use copy feature and repeat this 40 times remembering not to let the characters scroll off the screen. Remember to sticky tape the copper plate to the computer screen and attach one wire to the Copper Amp Bowl which will be placed on pad. The timer controls the Orgone Blaster,Spinning crystal, Light inside crystal, Green Led,Strobe light, and box current. When dissolving Regional;International Conflicts, place VALERIAN or Research the appropriate Herb to Dissolve Tensions. Use correct Herbs for Rate.

2: Insert 2 new copper rods onto the side of the main GOLD pyramid and clip into place. Place one on the east slope of the pyramid and the other on the south slope. Fresh untreated wire gives lighting results. These rods are always disposed of after the broadcast has been completed.

3: Place a super charged Orgone sheet in box that has been charging for one month. Place a small cup of salt water on this charge sheet inside box. Place small pyramids on this charge sheet surrounding water.

4: Place the copper ring of marble spheres on charge sheet in box so the marbles surround the saltwater.

5: Program the timer to activate during the first hour of favorable aspects. Let the current run for one hour only, any more and you'll overcharge freq. If no favorable aspects exist than activate during the set times. 1hr before sunrise, 1hr before noon, 1hr before sunset, 1 hr before midnight.

6: When you put the witness under the pyramid be sure you put a laminated card with the thoughtform or intended goal written on it. This must be in writing and is placed next to the witness under the pyramid, witness and pyramid and thoughtform all face north.

7: Put a container of salt water under the Main Gold pyramid. Place pyramids over the potomiters or volume control knobs.

8: Attach grounding wire clip and attach Caduceus coil antenna clip to main pyramid south wire.

9: Connect the copper amp bowl wire near pad. Attach the caedus coiled antenna to south main pyramid wire.

10: Attach Plate #2, which is an aluminum plate with a copper coil on it. Clip this coil wire to the south side of the pyramid wire. Put a pyramid charged crystal facing north on this plate coil & place a pyramid over this plate.

11: Place a large Amplifying pattern with circles made from copper, or use a pattern from King Solomans patterns, or the bubble pyramid pattern, and place this design on the pad.

12: Play a recording of the goal or chanting music and place the headphone speakers face down on the pad.

13: Place a strobe light on pad and connect it to the timer. Put the strobe pulse on slow blinking.

14: Put the direct opposite of your goal in writing around the outside of the pad or around the outside of the pad. The opposites must surround the outside of the pad and be exactly the opposite of the goal. Use more than one sentence that says different things for an opposite.

15: Check to make sure all electrical connections are neat and safe.

16: Place a picture of the sun under the amplified pyramid on pad.

17: Next place 1 30 day charged crystal beside the copper bowl on the pad. And place the next crystal with the tip pointed north on pad on the south side of pad.
18: Press play of the chanting on the cassette player, computer.

19: Place the Orgone blaster above the pyramid that is on the pad, and pulse it on a high blinking rate. Activate it at the same time the timer is activated.

20: Place a soldering iron over the pad (not touching) just barely enough to give the pad some heat. Put the soldering iron at an off/on rate at hourly intervals with the same on/off times as the timer. Use caution and be sure it is safely set up, use the best procedures to insure maximum safety so no injuries result from the soldering iron.

21: Shine a 400,000 candlelight light with a red lens on Main Gold pyramid ( aka plate).

22: Activate Wand and Bless Frequency Materialization to Manifest.

23: Put a crystal headband on your head and attach the wire to the gold pyramid. Chant and visualize the intended goal like it has already manifested. Do this for 10 minutes. (This part is optional but can help in the intended results.)

24: After chanting place a flashlight shining over the MAIN pyramid. This light must be a 2AA flashlight. This light must only run for the life of the batteries which is about 10 to 20 minutes and no longer. When the light goes out on the flashlight, DO NOT shine any more light on the pyramid. The darkness aids in creation of the materialization. Excessive light on the pyramid leads to short circuiting of the materialization.

25: After frequency is up for 6 - 48 hours remove everything. Retrograde:

Shine the red light on plate.
Activate Frequency.
Set all Potometers to "0".
Activate Wand on Frequency.
Wait 4 minutes.
Remove frequency set-up completely.

Dispose of the copper rods and turn off everything. It is advisable to only keep the frequency activated for a maximum of 12 hours or less. Overdoing it can cause short-circuiting of the Materialization. For optional broadcasting out in the middle of nowhere see end of Glossary.

26: This formula is intended for use with the Main Gold pyramid. Although using a copper plate to treat or create reagents can be used in place of the Main Gold pyramid. The Main Gold pyramid is just more powerful. The treated cup of water from the pyramid, or copper plate contains the frequencies energy and is very potent. It can be poured into a glass jar and used for a variety of purposes. This is the water from the pyramid only, not the water from the charge sheet inside the box. For example, you can put the glass jar of water in an Orgone pipe and let it re-broadcast this energy over a wide area. Or you can bury it 3 inches in the ground on the east side of a trees trunk to let the energy get rebroadcast over a wide area. If the rate is for machinery place the glass jar next to that piece of machinery or near the engine of your car. Or for reduction of age and increased health sleep with the glass jar in your bed, or dilute with water and rub on face or areas of your body to aid in health. Or you can put the water in a cars radiator if you broadcast on the car. The more diluted the treated water is the more potent it is. One 25 gram treated water will last over a year if used properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please bear with me. This is a very advanced science, not disclosed to the public. The U.S. Government is years ahead in research projects involving all kinds of consciousness and related technologies, some will never be released. This information here you are very lucky to find, so please respect it and don't knock it until you have built one, followed the instructions precisely and tried it for yourself.

SOurce:http://disclosure.topcities.com/clensing.html smile.gif

bodhinature Posted: Oct 21 2003, 02:20 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 79

Marsman,

Can you tell us of some of your experiences with the machine you built? Have you met aliens, for example. Have you stopped aging, as you seem to suggest? And how old are you? Do please share.

bodhinature

Marsman Posted: Oct 21 2003, 11:29 PM

Member No.: 101

Bodhinature,

I have not tryed this as yet but would love to built one in the
near future.As for if it works, many of my contacts claims it does what it says but
the only way to find out if if you try it your self.Sorry i couldent tell ya enything interesting but i will try to get intouch with somebody who claims it works then post you back.

regards,Marsman

opmmur Posted: Nov 6 2003, 04:16 AM

Professor Opmmur

Member No.: 45

I have built a similar machine about 20 years ago using pyramid energy and high-voltage DC. I ended up with the number of very unusual energy patterns. I was not trying to time travel with the device.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

Time Travel Theory

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Innervision Posted: Nov 8 2003, 02:00 AM

Member No.: 113

Ive hered this device many times ,some people say it works for some odd reason but in my research the device should not work.Mayb its a classic case of Beliving to yourself that it works?

Gavin Posted: Nov 9 2003, 04:43 AM

The Forum Manager, Founder/Owner, Site Developer & Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Awesome! Thanks for all this fantastic info. Marsman --- i'm definitely willing to believe what you have to say smile.gif

Please keep us posted on any new developments in this area smile.gif ...

- Gavin (The Forum Manager)

--------------------
- Gavin -
The Forum Manager (Admin)
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Dr. Rob Posted: Nov 9 2003, 06:43 PM

Member No.: 66

I have already visited that website some time ago and it was very interesting. The only annoying thing are the schematics, I can't start anything with that. Please tell us, if you have some better schematics. (The people who claim it works should have something like that).

opmmur Posted: Nov 10 2003, 06:48 PM

Professor Opmmur

About 20 years ago using pyramid energy and a high-voltage DC of 40,000 volts. I ended up with the number of very unusual energy patterns. The pyramid was approximate seven feet tall and was 10 feet off the ground. I used 18 gage copper wire spaced .25 inch on the outside frame of the pyramid, from top to bottom voltage was applied, at the very top winding was the positive point and that the very bottom was the negative point. If you change the polarity, it has a totally different energy field. If you put it on its side it had a different energy field also.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------

Time Travel Theory

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Dr. Rob Posted: Nov 17 2003, 01:20 AM

Professor Opmmur:

Regarding your posts about that machine you built 20 years ago, it seems that you already have some knowledge on Radionics and specially the ability to build up a machine like that.
The unit Marsman talks about is very similar to the one you've built and I can't wait to have one like those.
If you're interested, I could give you the link to this machine's website and give me your opinion about its schematics.

opmmur Posted: Nov 20 2003, 02:27 AM

Professor Opmmur

Dr Rob
Regarding your posts about that machine you built 20 years ago, it seems that you already have some knowledge on Radionics and specially the ability to build up a machine like that. The unit Marsman talks about is very similar to the one you've built and I can't wait to have one like those. If you're interested, I could give you the link to this machine's website and give me your opinion about its schematics.

Yes, I have built many Radionics devices over the past 30 years I guess that qualifies me for knowing something about Radionics. I would suggest that you privately e-mail me.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------

Time Travel Theory

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Dr. Rob Posted: Nov 22 2003, 04:05 AM

Professor Opmmur:

Thank you very much for your kind offer smile.gif

Dr Rob

Vortex Sitter Posted: Jan 22 2004, 06:18 AM

Member No.: 256

Dear Marsman,

Your site http://disclosure.topcities.com has been taken down. Unfortunately the Internet Wayback Machine only saved part of it, due to someone putting in a robots.txt. Basically the pictures haven't been saved except for one.

Can you repost it somewhere else? Or would you be willing to send me the pics/schematics?

I'm very interested in this.

Thank You.

Vortex Sitter

daboga Posted: Jan 26 2004, 03:32 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 266

Some of the instructions made me think of witchcraft (one of the religions I have studied) and the rituals used to attain certain results. Has anyone else noticed this correlation? And may I then propose, religion (reguardless of what religion) and science are essentially the same? To me, each scientific advancement brings us closer to a description of the Divine.

I know this isn't necassarily the place for this type of discussion, but this thread put it back into my mind; it interests me to no end.

--------------------
All things are possible

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Dr. Rob Posted: Jan 26 2004, 02:46 PM

Fear no more, Vortex Sitter!

Here's a link to that website

I hope this will help you out.

ctglabs Posted: Feb 6 2004, 03:07 PM

Member No.: 392

HERE IS A ZIP FILE CONTAINING ALL THE PICTURES I STORED SOMETIME AGO!

Best regards,

David Mason

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Steven Gibbs (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Steven Gibbs (Hyper Dimensional Resonator)

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1887 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com
Copyright © 2002-2004 TimeTravelForum.tk, The Time Travel Forum. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This Site Is Proud To Be A Member of The Time Travel Webring.

Last edited by a moderator: