Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Sorry for My Impatience

N.Paul

1702413501694.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->*REAL* Time Machines!!->Do They Exist? Do YOU know of any? Have You Built One?

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 ( Go to first unread post )

SORRY FOR MY IMPATIENCE
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
N.Paul Posted: Dec 28 2003, 02:51 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 173

Thanks for the word of encorougement Phoenix, I really needed it.
Sorry if I come across as impatient bender, its because I really am,
I have been let down by so many people who I know are time travelling and others who i later found out to be fakes, and it really does hurt when people do that.

I am very very serious about this, I understand TimeTravel isn't something to print leaflets and give out to my friends about, and the whole subject is quite contreversal but I wouldn't be on here hours after hours if I really didnt need to do this.

The reason why Im not giving out anymore info to you about myself is because Im not even sure your taking me seriously. I really want to do this, Im ready, if I knew how, Id pack my bag and time travel right now, but I dont know what to do.

Even if you give me just a little advice about where even to look, Id be grateful to tell you everything about me, anything you want to know.

Bender Posted: Dec 28 2003, 06:23 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 91

N.Paul> I am not seeking information for my own benefit (I'm not sure how it even would benefit me) but only to try and help you. There is so much I want to tell you but cannot, out of fear for myself and out of the information falling into the "wrong hands." I know the "wrong hands" thing sounds cheesy, but I am actually serious about it. What I will tell you is this:

Time travel is actually amazingly simple. If I told you a couple of things, and you had ANY technical knowledge whatsoever you would probably be able to do it (if you had enough money for the "parts" which are rather expensive). People have over complicated the entire process dramatically. BUT . . . . . . .

I'm not sure getting you back to 2001 can bring you any sort of positive result AND you ABSOLUTELY WILL ENCOUNTER YOURSELF. This is extremely dangerous - not because of effecting the timeline or any of that "jazz" but simply because from a psychological standpoint (and this is from patient experience), encountering oneself invokes almost instant madness in some people. Think about it - in one instantaneous moment everything you "know" about the universe, yourself, and how the mind governs the body is shattered. Belief systems are instantaneously destroyed and the ego / "I" Freud spent his life studying realizes (although inaccurately) that he/she is not alone. This is one of the reasons that some successful time travelers have not returned, because of insanity or death realted to the shock of such an event. This is the TRUE meaning behind the "Doppleganger myth" of one of you must die. It's not because one MUST, it's because one usually does (not by the hand of the other, but by the shutdown of the mind).

You have asked about the Gibbs machine. The Gibbs machine will do you no good because of the principles involved in how it works. Is it a time travel device? Yes. But it is a temporary one. Without explaining WHY the Gibbs machine works I will tell you this: YOU CANNOT get to a certain "time" and stay there for more then a few hours. This statement is NOT based upon my personal experience, but on the science behind the Gibbs machine. But TRUST ME when I say this - you WILL NOT stay in 2001 if you use the Gibbs machine even if you are lucky enough to get to the exact point you want to with it. Having said that, if you are willing to pay the price for the Gibbs machine, have ANY level of intuition, the patience to try it several times, the money to get to the PHYSICAL location you wish to travel and about $400 additional to modify/enhance the Gibbs device you can most probably spend a few hours in 2001. Therefore, my question to you remains. Is it worth it for you, or will it cause you more pain and more longing? I await your reply to proceed.

Dr. Bender

--------------------
Don't expect anything original from an echo

N.Paul Posted: Dec 30 2003, 01:07 AM

hmmmmm.....

To be honest with you Bender I have given what you said long thourght.
I dont know how I can say this, I dont want to sound like Im doubting you but I honestly cant see how my life can progress if I cant go back to 2001.

I know it must be possible to time travel back to 2001 and there not be a double of me to even encounter, as if I had rewound time. I understand that then these events such as I sitting at home typing in this forum may not then exist, but I really dont see that as a catastrophy.

Why do I beleive this, Firstly I am pround to say I am a beleiver in god. I cant make sense of the fact that all these events that have even led me to find this forum be simply by chance, or coinsidence. If that was true it would make me an extremely overly unfairly lucky person all my life, which I think cant be possible.

I am although open minded to others opinion, if you dont beleive thats fine, but I feel it, that god has told me this is possible and my journey so far has only led me closer to prove this, from so called scientists telling me time travel was totally impossible at the beginning and could never exist to scientist who tell me its happening, have tried it and meeting promising individuals like your self.

Secondly, Bender apon reading your first accidental encounter with time travel, (when you travelled an hour into the past and arrived at the car garage 3:30 instead of 4:30,Benders post ) did you ever go back to your present? When you got home did you run into your double?

I may not know the physics exactly but I have a lot of faith that there is a possibility I can travel back to 2001 and stay there. wink.gif

opmmur Posted: Dec 30 2003, 06:13 PM

Professor Opmmur

Member No.: 45

Dr. Bender is right N.Paul, time travel is very easy if you know the secrets. Of the number of people over the past 60 years that have died during time travel experiments are staggering were not talking hundreds of people but thousands. I cannot explain why this is on this board but I speak the truth.

The next problem you will have trying to time travel is that most people think in terms of linear time travel, which is going back in time, or future time. The way Timeworks many people are lost due to wrong settings on the device, or entering a parallel universe where things are similar but not the same and there are an infinite number of these parallel universes. If you're fortunate enough to travel back 2001 you have 90% chance of getting a parallel universe in which the reason for your traveling back doesn't exist or never happened.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

N.Paul Posted: Dec 30 2003, 11:58 PM

Sorry Opmmur, but I cant be put off, Ive been thinking about this for a long time, I will find a way for my plans to work.
I have no choice.

Frog186 Posted: Dec 31 2003, 03:49 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 22

Opmmur
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to say I have been doing research on time travel and other subjects as well but I have never time travelled though my interest is in the philadelphia experiment and the montauk project I have read some of the books and so forth and determined that they existed anyways now to get to my point here it is if there are infinite parallel universes how do you know that you will come back to the same timeline the present one and would you go to different parallel universes as well you know well time travelling? If parallel universes do exist then how come our scientists haven't used time travel to go to these other universes it seems really bizzare that our scientists still do not have this technology! Now I am no time traveler or an expert I just want to know the truth if it will or won't exist!

opmmur Posted: Dec 31 2003, 07:25 AM

Professor Opmmur

Member No.: 45

Yes Frog,

Yes, parallel universes do exist .

Yes, our scientists know.

I just want to know the truth if it will or won't exist!

Yes, there is more parallel universes then you come count.

Professor Opmmur

--------------------
"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

Frog186 Posted: Dec 31 2003, 04:47 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Everyone
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to say so the paradoxes of time are they true or not? Is everything in parallel universes different from our present timeline like if I wear a black shirt in my timeline will I wear a orange or yellow shirt in that parallel universe? Do the grandmother, grandfather, and twin paradox all exist or do they not exist? I was just wondering because remember I learn from others ideas, theories, suggestions, and so on and don't worry I am not dumb or stupid I have read alot of physics and such I just want to learn and study from the public as well as from the private!

N.Paul Posted: Dec 31 2003, 08:43 PM

sad.gif Oh now wheres Bender gone!!! Why hasn't he awnsered my questions? sad.gif

Phoenix Posted: Dec 31 2003, 10:38 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I believe this is the question you wish Bender to answer

When you travelled an hour into the past and arrived at the car garage 3:30 instead of 4:30 did you ever go back to your present? When you got home did you run into your double?

As he did not mention it I don't think it happened, but rightly this is Bender's question to answer.

Bender Posted: Dec 31 2003, 10:50 PM

Time Travel Beginner

N Paul > No, I did not run into a "double" because I traveled forward in time. And as far as I can figure, I have never "returned" because there have been no sightings of me elsewhere. wink.gif

Food For Thought > Perhaps THIS is a parallel universe for me. Perhaps I was from a different universe and that "jump" put me here . . . altering the course of my life forever. If that is in fact too, then it has altered everyone's life reading this, because they would have never seen these words otherwise.

THIS IS A DANGER OF TIME TRAVEL THEORY - You can get mired in this kind of "chicken or egg" conversation forever. N. Paul, I would recommend that you not "worry" about these issues. You are so intent on getting to 2001 and everything is so desperate, that it seems to me you have nothing to lose if the experiment "fails."

Bender

P.S. >Do you have about $800 to "give it your best shot?"

--------------------

Phoenix Posted: Dec 31 2003, 11:24 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I am going to clarify N.Paul's objective as clearly as I can, I hope N.Paul will correct me if I am wrong.

1) Paul wishes to return to 2001, with no double, and live his life over again.

2) He wants to establish proof it will work before he hands over the hundreds of dollars.

The question becomes. Is this doable?

If this is not do able I think the question Paul must face is the money worth a shot to "try" and go back with a double and only live a few hours in the past.

Frog186 Posted: Jan 1 2004, 12:06 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Everyone
I just wanted to tell everyone if paul does time travel he will probably go to another parallel universe and see his double or himself as his younger self but if he travels into the future he will see his double or himself as an older self but in parallel universes everything is different according to scientific and paranormal results or beliefs I am not here to judge anyone just to give advice and ask questions like everyone else does but this is my belief too!

N.Paul Posted: Jan 1 2004, 06:54 PM

When I arrived at the mechanic, he wanted to know why I was so early. I told him I wasn't, there was no way I could be. He showed me his clock and it was 3:30 pm. Baffled, I told him it wasn't possible, and asked someone else for the time - also 3:30. The clock at the bank said 3:30pm. Everything did. It WAS 3:30.

I looked at my watch and it read 4:30pm. The clock inside my car read 4:30pm. So just to convince myself I wasn't going crazy,

mellow.gif Im sorry, I know your looking out for my well being and I dont mean to be a pain...but,

If you travelled from 4:30 to 3:30 then clearly you have travelled Backwards in time, otherwise you would of arrived at the mechanic at 5:30 (an hour forward), not 3:30 (an hour backward.)

So then you travelled back in time and stayed there and haven't ran into your douvle as yet.

Im sorry Im so impatient, If its for the sake of my well being then I will wait, Its just I figured, it would be easier to travel 3 years into the past and adjust then lets say 10 years where so much may have changed.

N.Paul

Bender Posted: Jan 3 2004, 04:36 AM

Time Travel Beginner

N. > Sorry, I should have explained it better. By saying I went "forward" I thought you would get my meaning that the "double" experienced the same fate I did - and we either became one or I "went elsewhere." Since I only went 1 hour "back" and was not in the same location the "past" me BECAME the future ME in one hour. Since I wasn't in the same spot, the "double" and I became one. Of course there is always the possibility that I did "shoot to a parallel universe" but since I was the one it happened to, there is no way for me to know this. Everything seems the same . . . . . I know this is difficult to explain and it is something that the current projects are working on trying to determine. We know that "dimensional travel" IS POSSIBLE, the only problem is "getting back" to the right dimension. This is trickier then you think!

You still haven't answered my question. Do you have the $800 it would take for equipment to give it your best chance. That is the only way I can help you right now, by telling you what to buy and how to use it.

Bender

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Do They Exist? Do YOU know of any? Have You Built One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4

- Do They Exist? Do YOU know of any? Have You Built One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1856 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: