Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] to travelers in time, if you realy are

natasha_ttf.tk

1702413542386.png

The Time Travel Forum -> to travelers in time

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

to travelers in time, if you realy are
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
natasha Posted: Oct 21 2003, 05:29 PM

Unregistered

to travelers in time.
are there are qure (a medicine) to scizofrenia ilness in the futcher
today is no qure for such ilness the pills only helps a bit
so if anyone is time travel can he say how to cure it
opmmur Posted: Oct 21 2003, 07:20 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

First welcome new visitor!

Your question is quite interesting I've never heard of this ever happening when time traveling. I do not believe it could happen, I have an open mind on the subject.

Professor Opmmur

Phoenix Posted: Oct 22 2003, 03:04 AM

Time Travel Expert

Member No.: 21

I usually work on a heuristic that all of the mysteries of life have already been solved, they are just ridiculed out of popular acceptance. But I have not come across the schizo cure, not yet.

But because you have taken the brave step of posting the request and had the faith it would be answered you set the universe in motion, rippling outward. I am sure someone on here will find the answer.

But I would make the advice to be very clear about what it is you want, because you more then likely will get it.

Consider my good fortune of being able to use a time machine. That indeed it is, but not quite what I expected.

So ask very clearly what it is you want the cure to do and what means you would hope the cure to be implemented by. And then just let the universe do the rest, but do not give up your determined search either.

opmmur Posted: Oct 26 2003, 02:13 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 45

Your question was quite interesting. I reviewed my thinking and I do not believe it could happen, I have an open mind on the subject.

Professor Opmmur

natasha Posted: Oct 26 2003, 05:27 PM

Unregistered

thank you for your unswer.

Phoenix Posted: Oct 26 2003, 06:07 PM

Time Travel Expert

Where are you from natasha? You have a beautiful name.

natasha Posted: Oct 26 2003, 09:13 PM

Unregistered

hi Phoenix
natasha is my nick name. im not living in US so sorry for my english.
im not a time treveler. i wished to be :)

i reading this forum frequently. some time it nice and sometimes its funny.
but it very nice to dream.
i think that in futer peopls will have also problems perheps like ours
perheps some thing else. it the same peoples only the year is not.
so if any body is going to trevel.
the best thing he can do it to bring a medicine to ill person.
in such way he changes abit a history and make another one or mor peoples happy. perheps with this he bringing to the world new artist ',sighntist.. writer.
some times it funny that our society in erth doing all to fly to mars.
but cant avoid or to protect from ilness that strikes young wise peoples
and makes them ill for no reason.
i wouldnt write it at all but you asked and i answerd:)

Phoenix Posted: Oct 26 2003, 09:56 PM

Time Travel Expert

you have a good heart natasha :)
you are also observant about things society does

I hope to hear more ideas from you :)

natasha Posted: Oct 27 2003, 07:56 AM

Unregistered

thank you :)
Phoenix Posted: Oct 28 2003, 02:38 AM

Time Travel Expert

Your welcome. :) so are you from Russia or Poland?

[Anonymous]natasha[Anonymous] Posted: Oct 28 2003, 07:34 AM

Unregistered

hi i was born there but in childhood i mooved.

im not a spy :D i m simpl humen that intrested in dreams one of that
time or dimention travel.
if tou know intresting sights(links) i wil be glad to treval to them
:)
Phoenix Posted: Oct 28 2003, 01:11 PM

Time Travel Expert

hi i was born there but in childhood i mooved.

im not a spy

Hee hee, I don't think you are a spy. I just ask because I find Russian women attractive.

A web link. Well here is a section of the messages of the future I found particularly romantic so I will link them to you.

It is about "the Lunch Lady".

rrrr, the most romantic part message 36 is not there, Tyler saves Sarah and she falls in love with him.

but here is message 35 and links to the message following when they get together, it is listed under Sarah's story. I will send you them as an e-mail on the board.

(bad words have been ****)

"Whoa, far out," says Shawn. "She just vanished."

"Shut the **** up," says Alex not amused by events. "Carlos, can you ask the brainoos where she's gone and get them to send me like now."

"I've already asked, Alex," says Carlos shaking his head. "They have no trace of her. Nothing."

"What are you talking about!" yells Alex going irrational.

"Brigid has either discorporated in time or gone to another reality. There are no other options as we understand things."

"I may be able to find her," says RHB solemnly.

"So, give," says Alex impatiently.

"At one point during my academic career I had a student named Carlos Castenada, a protege really until we quarrelled badly. At any rate, that is immaterial. Carlos's work took him among the Yaqui Indians. It was from them that he learned the psychotropic qualities of the peyote button. He claimed it induced a state of astro travel. Point of fact this was the basis of our disagreement. Over time I began to take a somewhat more friendly view toward his assertions."

"So, what you're saying is that if you get stoned on peyote buttons you can locate Brigid in an alternate reality," says Alex sceptically.

"I believe Carlos Castenada was able to do so; perhaps I can achieve similar results."

"And you just happen to have a supply of peyote buttons with you?"

"No, of course not," says RHB with a snort. "I believe Q has ample stocks though."

"I recommend washing them down with a pint of lager," says Q. "I always do."

Q rummages around in one of the RV's cupboards and gives RHB three dried up turd looking things which RHB washes down, as advised, with a cold brew. He sits on the floor, assumes a lotus position and begins to hum Sweet Georgia Brown over and over and over again.

"You people are quite mad of that I am assured," says Huxley shaking his head. "Please take me home."

"Let me ask you first," says Carlos, "your opinion on the topic of eugenics now that you have witnessed the attempted drowning of the enfants.."

"Oh, to be sure I am as shocked as you are with the near drowning of the twenty babies. That however, is purely my human reaction, the reaction of a doting father and a lover of mankind. The scientist in me has an entirely different set of mind. I think my opposition to the enslavement of the black man is buttressed by the same logic that supports his eugenic solution. "

"I like to hear that logic, Huxley," says Jason.

"Gladly," says Huxley. "I have opposed the enslavement of the black man and support the Union side in your country's Civil War not because I believe the black man to be the white man's equal but rather because I believe slavery to be an artificial situation and one that frustrates true natural selection. Given the absence of slavery, we will see the two races act upon the other, much like the superior housefly acts upon its inferior cousin. Really no different from the eugenic action taken by yonder scientists."

"Home is not yet an option, Dr. Huxley," says Carlos. "We have more human misery to visit, more flies acting upon each other to see."

Bungee time and we leave Q's RV behind, Q sipping whiskey and RHB stoned out of his gourd thinking he's a Harlem Globetrotter or something.

Burp. We end up in some dark attic, the only light coming through ventilation grates which reveals a large room below. The room is dominated by a huge floor to ceiling fireplace which is putting out so much heat we can feel it in the attic. Around the room, all facing the fireplace in a broad semi circle are comfy looking oversize leather armchairs. Each chair has a little coffee table beside it and on the tables are glass carafes of water and beer and ornate porcelain mugs. Beside each table is an ashtray and spittoon. "We're in the wrong room," says Shawn.

"Quiet," says Carlos, "a meeting is about to happen."

We shut up which is a good thing because in walks in Adolph Hitler, his Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels, SS leader Reinhard Heydrich and Hermann Goring. They all salute their leader, have a little chitchat and then plant their butts in the armchairs.

Hitler: The floor is yours, Joseph.

Goebbels: Thank you, Mein Fuehrer. We find ourselves in the most advantageous of positions, gentlemen. A filthy jew has unwittingly provided us with the provocation which we have been seeking. The jew in question, a Herschel Grynszpan, has had the temerity to attack and kill a member of our embassy staff in Paris. The reason: we had, as is our right as a sovereign nation and racially pure people, deported his jew family to the Polish border.

Goring: Yes, yes, Joseph, we too can read the newspapers. Your point please.

Goebbels: The nation seethes because of this cowardly and unwarranted act. I propose we organize a pogrom today against the jews. Their synagogues must be levelled, their houses burned and, under the guise of spontaneous rioting, may thousands of their young men rounded up and shipped to the camps.

Hitler: I approve. Heydrich, your men will oversee it. Draft instructions and authorization immediately. Goebbels, I want film. Gentlemen, this will be our greatest step in the purification of the Aryan race. Gentlemen, we are adjourned.

Heydrich: Mein Fuehrer, I have anticipated your instructions and already drafted orders. (He hands sheets of paper out. [see below--Hitler left his copy on the coffee table])

From Reinhard Heydrich to all Gestapo and SD

district and subdistrict offices - transmitted at 1:20 a.m., November

10, 1938:Concerning: measures against Jews in the present night. On

account of the assassination of the Leg. Sec. v. Rath in Paris,

demonstrations against the Jews are to be expected throughout the Reich

in the present night... ...the political leadership is to be informed

that the German police have received the following instructions from the

Reichsf�hrer SS and Chief of Police, to which the measures of the

political leadership should be adapted, appropriately: a) Only such

measures should be taken as will not endanger German life or property

(i.e. synagogue burning only if there is no fire-danger to the

surroundings). B) Businesses and dwellings of Jews should only be

destroyed, not plundered. The police are instructed to supervise this

regulation and to arrest looters.c) Special care is to be taken that in

business streets non-Jewish businesses are absolutely secured against

damage. d) Foreign nationals - even if they are Jews - should not be

molested....5) Directly after the termination of the events of this

night, the employment of the officials deployed [for the demonstrations]

permitting, as many Jews - especially the well-off ones - are to be

arrested as can be accommodated in the available prison space. Above all

only healthy, male Jews, not too old, are to be arrested. Immediately

after execution of the arrests contact is to be made with the

appropriate concentration camp regarding the quickest committal of the

Jews to the camp. Special care is to be taken that the Jews arrested on

this order are not maltreated. 6) The content of this order is to be

passed on to the responsible inspectors and commanders of the

Ordnungspolizei and to the SD-Ober- and Unterabschnitten, with the rider

that the Reichsf�hrer SS and Chief of the German Police has ordered

these measures.

The nazis promptly file out of the room, leaving their burning cigars and undrunk water.

"Kristallnacht, " says Carlos. "The night of broken glass is about to happen. All over Germany Heydrich's SS troopers will lead supposedly spontaneous rioting against their fellow Jewish citizens. The worst will take place in Berlin, the city in which we are in. I will take you to a vantage point, Huxley, so you may witness racial purification or eugenics, if you will, at its most efficient.

"Not me, man," says Tyler. "I got a friend this ****'s about to happen to."

"Wait," says Carlos, but Tyler isn't listening. He kicks one of the grates in and lowers himself to the room below. "Go with him, boys," says Carlos. "Keep him safe."

Tyler's story

When I was in college in what seems like a million years ago, there was this little wrinkled old lady who bused tables in the cafeteria. She'd always work the late shift which was when I was mostly there. Never said a word, just shuffled around with her cart. When the weather got warm she started wearing short sleeves which is when I saw the concentration camp numbers on her arm. I began to take an interest. Turned on the charm. Nothing. Finally, I sang her Adam Sandler's, Lunch Lady song out of desperation and she began laughing.

Woke up in the morning, put on my new plastic glove.

Served some reheated salsbury steak with a little slice of love.

I got no clue what the chicken pot pie is made of..

Just know everything's doing fine down here in... LUNCHLADY LAND

Well I wear this net on my head..cuz my red hair is fallin' out.

I wear these brown orthapedic shoes cuz I got a bad case of the gout.

I know you want seconds on the corn dogs, but there's no reason to shout.

Everybody gets enough food down here in the magical..LUNCHLADY LAND.

Well yesterday's meatloaf is today's sloppy joes.

And my breath reaks of tuna and there's lots of black hairs comin' out of my nose.

AH Hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders

navy beans, navy beans, navy beans, navy beans.

hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders

navy beans, navy beans..

MEATLOAF SANDWICH.

Sloppy joe slop sloppy joe yeah sloppy joe slop sloppy joe ooh-yeah sloppy joe slop sloppy joe yeah sloppy joe slop sloppy joe -YEAH

Then one morning that I woke up to see aw the pepperoni pizza was lookin at me.

It screamed why do you burn me and serve me up cold,

I said a I got the spatula- just do what you're told.

And the liver and onions started joining the fight and the chocolate pudding pushed me with all its might

and the chop suey slapped me and it kicked me in the head

-it's called revenge LunchLady said the garlic bread

I said what did I do to make you all so mad?

You got flabby arms and your breath is bad.

And the green beans said you better run and hide

but then my friend Sloppy Joe came and joined my side.

He said if it wasn't for the Lunch Lady the kids wouldn't eat ya

You should be shakin' her hand and sayin' pleased to meet ya

She gives you a purpose and she gives you a goal

You should be kissin' her feet or kissin' her mole

Now all the angry food just leave me alone,

And we all live together in our happy home

a thanks to Sloppy Joe Slop Sloppy Joe

yeah Sloppy Joe Slop Sloppy Joe ooh yeah

Sloppy Joe Slop Sloppy Joe yeah

Sloppy Joe Slop Sloppy Joe

well.. Me and Sloppy Joe got married.

We got six kids and we're doin' just fine.

Down in Lunch Lady Land OHH Yeah!

After that we started having coffee together at the end of her shift just before the cleaner guys finished putting all the chairs on the tables. She'd never talk about herself. Didn't matter what I'd say. All she ever wanted to do was talk about me.; about my courses, my professors, my sex life, my friends, never about her. All she'd say is "My life ended on Kristallnacht, November 9th, 1938 in my father's synagogue. I've waited for death ever since". We had coffee every night for most of my first year. I liked her.

Anyway, this is how I knew where I wanted to be on Kristallnacht. I didn't know which synagogue it was but I knew it was one of Berlin's largest. Anyway, I got a cabbie by paying him in advance to start taking us to all the big synagogues. I figured I'd keep doing that until I found the one where her father was the rabbi. Got to the first one. Already, a crowd of about thirty beer swilling Germans is outside, not looking like they have religious conversion on their minds. I pop my head inside the synagogue doors and yell, "Rabbi Lieboweicz?" Everybody inside shakes their head.

Next synagogue it's worse. The crowd is nearly double and as I walk up I see what looks like the first beer bottle thrown at the synagogue's windows. "Juden." somebodies yells as I enter the synagogue. The people inside are scurrying around hiding stuff and ignore me when I yell my question. I yell louder. Again, I'm turned away. All **** is breaking loose at the next synagogue. Most of the windows have been busted and two of the drunken krauts are dumping gas from cans on the exposed window sills. "****ing ***holes," I say and kick them both in the head with a totally unnecessary spin move. I pop my head in but no luck again. The fourth synagogue is already burning. A couple, of what looks like plainclothes SS guys, are guarding the door and restricting access. Two firetrucks are on either side of the totally drunken crowd watering down the roofs of the neighboring buildings. I walk up to the SS troopers patting myself down like I'm looking for a cigarette. They watch me impassively until I punch trooper number one in the throat. He goes down like a headshot moose. The other one reaches for his Luger. I kick it out of his hand and punch him in the throat too. Prevents speech and incapacitates. Both of them are on the ground flopping around and trying to suck air. I reach down and snap trooper number one's neck and then do the same to his buddy. "Hey, guys," I say to their lifeless bodies, "I was just following orders--my own." I go inside the double doors of the synagogue and right away I'm thinking it's the right one. All over are about thirty SS troopers, most in plainclothes but the officers in uniform. At the front one of the officers is taking a leak on a book that I'm betting is the synagogue's Torah. Four troopers are ripping the clothes off a middle-aged woman and a teenage girl while another two troopers are restraining a struggling Rabbi that I'm betting is the lunch lady's father. "Guys," I say into my mic, "I need backup, like now."

read Sarah's story

Phoenix Posted: Oct 28 2003, 01:16 PM

Time Travel Expert

You are not registered natasha, I can't send them to you as an e-mail.

Well they are on the links under Sarah's story. I will save a copy of them on my computer if you do register, so I will send them to you then.

Phoenix Posted: Oct 28 2003, 01:25 PM

Time Travel Expert

Well this section is not as "detailed" as the other two so I will include it omiting one phrase from Sarah.

Sarah's story

It is I, Sarah, who will write of the rest of this night. Tyler tells of love so clumsily. Action is his element; when he is killing Nazis or rescuing their victims. I know he would censor our love out of protective modesty. Not I; I celebrate love and talk freely of it.

We sit in front of the great stone fireplace of our chalet sipping my father's Champagne and I begin my inquisition. Who was I 'his friend' from another time. And Tyler tells me of the lunch lady, of her sadness and her fat; her unkempt hair and, when I prod him, of her mustache and warts. I refill our glasses more determined than ever to make our evening one as perfect in passion as is possible. Oh, I am not a slut, as some girls I have known. Abstinence has always been within my control; the man I chose to make my husband would be the only one I would ... to. But neither am I a priss; I have read Lady Chatterley's Lover and Fanny Hill. I have had boyfriends who have touched me as have I them until our blood ran hot.

Tonight, a new world is born. Tonight I become both a soldier and a woman

Phoenix Posted: Oct 29 2003, 02:44 AM

Time Travel Expert

I am not sure how helpful you may find the following link natasha. It is not so much a cure for schitzophrenia as a detailed explenation of where psychological "disorders" came into being.

I will still watch for a cure.

And maybe a kind hearted time traveler will find one for you. :)

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 Quick Reply

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1567 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: