Tiny Update: Emojis and Alien Reaction

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick update on a couple of small details I've worked on lately.

First, you can now react to a post and rate it as "Alien". It's right there besides the other Like, Haha! and Titorific! reactions. :alien:

Second thing, I had the database migrated to full Unicode, so that we support properly ALL THE EMOJIS THERE IS! All of them! All the existing Emojis in the entire universe! ๐Ÿคฏ Mind blown!

Here's a bunch of them I picked randomly across the categories. There must be about a thousand more!

๐Ÿ––๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆค๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆฉ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿš๐Ÿชต๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ’ฆโ˜„๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ๐Ÿง‹๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿฅก๐Ÿ€๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿคพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽณ๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš„๐Ÿ’บโ›บ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽ‡โฒ๏ธ๐Ÿช”๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿช†๐Ÿ“ซ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ’šโœก๏ธโ˜ข๏ธโ‰๏ธ๐ŸŸจโ™ฆ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘พ

In order to use them, you simply click the same Smilies button as usual. The only difference is that from now on, you'll see ALL the existing Emojis, underneath ours. I encourage you to use the search function because the list is very long!

I also added the Titorific icon as a Smilie.

1652198191244.png

Have fun! Peace! โ˜ฎ๏ธ

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Also, you can make Emojis bigger if you increase the font size!

Here's a regular peanut: ๐Ÿฅœ

Here's a bigger peanut:
๐Ÿฅœ