Tips and tricks for successfully predicting the future

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What would be your top advice to be better at making predictions of the future?

For instance, is it easier if you're well aware of what's going on in the world on a political level if you're to predict a war? Or do you just need to be energy sensitive?

Will meditation help?

Let us know what you believe are the best ways to improve the quality of your predictions.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I believe the very best way of predicting the future, is just by listening to what you're heart says.

Krish

For instance, is it easier if you're well aware of what's going on in the world on a political level if you're to predict a war? Or do you just need to be energy sensitive?

Will meditation help?

Let us know what you believe are the best ways to improve the quality of your predictions.

Meditation can help..simply because, our humans beings on Earth are not the only one who work on the task of the Universe...There are too may of them...as shown below...

At the low level: You have basic Human activities and the sins they govern by it,,. which is really major.

Then, you have your own Spirits that provide some key issues but are not very much interested in making the world a better place...they have long term like 5000 year plans...

Then you have the Spirit World, I call Heaven that designs the future...so, what you predict may not match them.

Then you have Local God that is responsible for this side of the Universe with her Angels....to do their stuff...

Then you go one step above to a Cluster of Galaxies where you belong...They have their Plans...

Then you have your Local Universe that have their Plan...

Then within the Universe you have Dimensions...with living being, some of them are Multidimensional...They have their Plan

Then, beyond our local Universe, there are Multi-Verse System...Our high end life forms just know about them....but what happens there, no one knows.

Oh...did I miss one item? Lord Krishna Civilization are watching is. They have workstations on the Moon...So, what they are doing...I have no idea...

So, what FUTURE you are thinking? Thank you.

jcolanzi

Here's a quote I just read regarding improving your precognitive ability.

You should start by realizing that each new idea is actually a precognitive flash of a future possibility. It often
requires a combination of time, effort, experience, skill and resources before it can be materialized. And yet you may have seen this idea, in your mind's eye, in completed form. If you were intrigued by it but lacked faith in your ability to accomplish it, it may have died a-borning. But if you seized upon the idea with faith and enthusiasm, and put forth the proper effort, the chances are that you eventually developed your perception into a completed fact.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Will meditation help?

I am **FAR** from perfecting this. It seems to be difficult, but I personally find it easier to attempt to predict the future if you know as little as possible about the topic. If you read the news, you'll be biased. Example, it's easy to predict a war if you just read the news about a conflict.

HDRKID

Back in 2005 I predicted bankruptcy for sears. This should indeed surprise no one. However, sears is still with us. They will go bankrupt soon. When it happens, debunkers will say - that was obvious, they have lost money seven years in a row.

Please remember that back in 2005 when I made the prediction sears was making money. This giant retail store had been around for over 100 years. Debunkers laughed at me. However, when it does occur... most will simply claim they always knew it was coming.

I did some remote viewing. I saw that in the future most malls were gone. People blamed the internet and amazon. Anchor stores were gone. These are stores like JC penny and sears. Well, that is what I saw. Debunkers said - all you do is preach gloom and doom and all your predictions are wrong.

Yet, every time a prediction comes in. They claim it is obvious and that I predict zero.

Expect more stores to go under as we struggle in a never ending economic crisis. Remember that Hillary says that everything is fine, unemployment is 5%, and america is already great.

Sports Authority mulls closing 450 stores nationwide

Sports Authority to close all stores

Krish

@HDRKID

Please see this post...thank you...

World Economy

I did work as Business Intelligence Strategy for many companies over the years...These people never see the actual data because it is filtered very well from bottom going up...It is really sad....I can write a giant book on it....I had a discussion with Sears too in 1986...they did not go where I suggested...so, did Circuit City, A bank in Nashville, Polaroid, Kodak, Data General, Motorola and many others.....

Last edited: