Titor Assumptions

Earthmasque

Just because I say I'm not a time traveller, that doesn't mean I'm not a time traveller.

Just because I say I am a time traveller, that doesn't mean I'm not a time traveller.

Just because I say I wear shoes, that doesn't mean I'm not a time traveller.

What exactly does mean that I'm not a time traveller?

If there is nothing to answer that question with, then we are all secretly time travellers.

You're surrounded.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just because I say I'm not a time traveller, that doesn't mean I'm not a time traveller.

Just because I say I am a time traveller, that doesn't mean I'm not a time traveller.

Just because I say I wear shoes, that doesn't mean I'm not a time traveller.

What exactly does mean that I'm not a time traveller?

If there is nothing to answer that question with, then we are all secretly time travellers.

You're surrounded.

If you want to convince people Titor isn't a time traveler, please start another thread. This is supposed tobe an exercise and instead
you are trolling. I really don't care that you don't believe Titor is real and I really don't care what you think of me. So, go start a new thread.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Please, let's stay on topic here, and nice with one another.

The question isn't whether or not Titor is a genuine time traveller.

paradox404

I was going to mention another particular assumption but it seems to have already been mentioned...

My other assumption that I was forced to face when I read into the posts was that, why do we assume Titor was here to tell us about future and wake us up. Also why do we assume he was here to help all of us?

Also, why do we assume our assumptions are true? Why do we assume the "Truth" is true?

Ren

Assumptions. Electrons do have weight and that weight changes under different conditions.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
More assumptions:

That Titor was male - we only have the testimony of one person, correct? I'm leaning towards the male part, gut feeling, but what proof do we have considering we haven't seen a photo?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was going to mention another particular assumption but it seems to have already been mentioned...
My other assumption that I was forced to face when I read into the posts was that, why do we assume Titor was here to tell us about future and wake us up. Also why do we assume he was here to help all of us?

That's a major assumption, yes. I agree. I call it super hero syndrome. People expect time travelers to stop all evil happenings in the world, when they more than likely have a specific mission.

I've always assumed that the military was involved with time travel as well. I was told not to assume this.

TimeNot_0

Titor stated that he was a male and 38 years old on the old Art Bell Post to Post thread, given by me in links somewhere on this forum. (I am from 2036 thread)(also some in Wayback machine archives maybe still yet to this day.)

That is more than one person, that is all the people who posted on that thread at that time back in the year 2000 (1999).

Ah, got to go.

Yes, it was the Internet back then, and he stated that he did not want to prove it either.
14 years later, I have other things to do.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Titor stated that he was a male and 38 years old on the old Art Bell Post to Post thread, given by me in links somewhere on this forum. (I am from 2036 thread)(also some in Wayback machine archives maybe still yet to this day.)

That is more than one person, that is all the people who posted on that thread at that time back in the year 2000 (1999).

Ah, got to go.

Yes, it was the Internet back then, and he stated that he did not want to prove it either.
14 years later, I have other things to do.

Yes, he did post that, but we assume it's true. :)