Titor went under the name thoth

Wind7

Staff
the deep state propaganda will go into length unmatched in your wildest dream to keep you a good little slave
1. never food shortage EVER
2. iphoned hooked like a good ole narcotic
3. lazy fat and comfy into your AI submission via total domination/surveillance

Only if what you claim is 99.9% accurate.

It isn't.

So, domination as you profess, cannot happen.

Treversal

I've been monitoring this site for a very long time, calculating, observing, studying and much more.

I Thought after a few years, such people couldn't present substantial evidence towards quantum theory or mechanics for that nature.

There was a guy a few months ago, that came onto this website.
I'm not sure if anyone listened, but, he had knowledge and tech that disproved 100% of everything on paranormalis and shifted a structure of analysis on my board.
There was a alteration I asked him to prove.
Thereof he did in a subjective manner which we disclosed.
However, he accumulated a different hypothesis that ultimately became truthfully conceptive.
I'm not exactly sure why he hasn't come back to this website, but truth is, he changed something in our frequency radiators core.
The mathematics as well.

I'm not sure how it's possible but even now, I think a few members see he was telling the truth.
When he answered a few questions and a tracked ip address proved he was in the city of Tampa, the tracking also dissapears whilst shows he did in fact have some keen attachment to multiple labs in the hillsborough region.

Many of you think you have something, but this guy actually was the truth.
In a one on one conversation, he was just too intelligent for the team of scientist I had with me on the (live-chat Florida group).
He literally shattered a fundamental aspect of gravitational propulsion we still can't figure out.
As a region of 3 multiples of geometrical shifts.
It was almost as if he came to the laboratory and managed to shift dialogs.

He went under the name, "IAmThoth".

It was something to this day, even I, can't explain as a scientist.
What country are you from?