titor

paulyoung2

is starting to look legit by the day.. say what you say but there are few things you can all agree about
1. you do not live on a ball.. this is as clear as the day is bright by now
2. nasa is bunch of liars.. evil can not start describing the fuck ups in nasa.. twisted truth and lies going over half a century
3. read van braun head stone.. read it again and again.. read it carefully
4. elon mask is a runner.. he will be the only runner that will escape executions when executions happen by claiming to be mentally ill.. zuckerberg.. the other infantile dorzy.. the bezos and gates of the world .. hussein the senile and various other high treason war criminals should be executed under war tribunals no question about it (list is so long you cant put it in a post)
5. no slave is allowed into antarctica.. you can not get into it only visit the flagged strip for 10-20k for few minutes and then get a kick in your butt.. you can NEVER cross antarctica and pop up in the north again.. NEVER happened and never will if it is up to the deep state.. and countries that HATE eachother have no choice but go for it under the disgusting fascist UN
6. IBM was/is THAT important..
7. NOT ONCE DID THEY PUT A CAM RECORDER ON THE MOON TO FACE THE LOVELY EARTH TO SHOW YOU YOUR "HOME".. all while you have in your hand a stupid IPHONE that has million times the power the 1969 "lie" to the moon..
8. carbon di oxide is GOOD.. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD for species of the earth.. they want it lower to destroy you and other species.. they intend on getting the GA guidestones words into your reality..
9. stop paying taxes if you got any sense in you and powerful enough
10. the curve formula will NEVER work

paulyoung2

What’s your ideas for this.. your conclusion?
your conclusion should be that
1. time travel that IS DIMENSIONAL in its nature.. exist.. if you think the military industrial complex sat on their asses all those years playing stupid civilian games then i got an island to sell you right next to the wizard of oz.
2. titor seems to be legit the more "time" passes by.. as sad as it is to admit somethings are just out of your timeline ability to comprehend
3. your species is in very but VERY deep shit due to extremely steep decline on all fronts... think about the last great (no attention whoring) acting from an actress you saw in a decent MOVIE... you got to go back to where? 2014.. which means 2013.. that girl olivia tennet i think character name was skyler in blood punch right? somewhere around there on your timeline.. look at the DECLINE from then on.. pretty much from 2015 on.. just STUNNING! it is beyond stunning

paulyoung2

What’s your ideas for this.. your conclusion?
i would also add that due to the fact electricity and magnetism are the dominant forces in your universe.. while the rest is bunch of nonsense deep state bullshit.. gravity will never be explained not a chance because it is buoyancy that is the key to every advance crafts out there.. of all matters..
you are slaves.. slave species.. abuse to an amazing degree.. that cause you in part to be abusers towards other species on and of the earth

no sane species would still trust a word coming out of nasa after 70 years of deep state twisted truths and propaganda lies..

NOT ONCE DID THEY TURN THE HUBBLE TOWARDS THE EARTH TO SHOW YOU "YOUR" HOME.. NOT O N C E !

you live a lie!

toastwang

your conclusion should be that
1. time travel that IS DIMENSIONAL in its nature.. exist.. if you think the military industrial complex sat on their asses all those years playing stupid civilian games then i got an island to sell you right next to the wizard of oz.
2. titor seems to be legit the more "time" passes by.. as sad as it is to admit somethings are just out of your timeline ability to comprehend
3. your species is in very but VERY deep shit due to extremely steep decline on all fronts... think about the last great (no attention whoring) acting from an actress you saw in a decent MOVIE... you got to go back to where? 2014.. which means 2013.. that girl olivia tennet i think character name was skyler in blood punch right? somewhere around there on your timeline.. look at the DECLINE from then on.. pretty much from 2015 on.. just STUNNING! it is beyond stunning
I can’t agree more with no.1 and 2 if you can enlighten me on titor if it’s not one of the many things out of human comprehension. 3. are you not part of our species?i can also agree with the decline in acting.
i would also add that due to the fact electricity and magnetism are the dominant forces in your universe.. while the rest is bunch of nonsense deep state bullshit.. gravity will never be explained not a chance because it is buoyancy that is the key to every advance crafts out there.. of all matters..
you are slaves.. slave species.. abuse to an amazing degree.. that cause you in part to be abusers towards other species on and of the earth

no sane species would still trust a word coming out of nasa after 70 years of deep state twisted truths and propaganda lies..

NOT ONCE DID THEY TURN THE HUBBLE TOWARDS THE EARTH TO SHOW YOU "YOUR" HOME.. NOT O N C E !

you live a lie!
many of the public are slaves to the system here but not all. It’s true we all face abuse on some level, some more than others but in the true “good hearted“ we know not to do onto others how they have done to us. I live by the golden rule (at least to me) “treat all beings includIng the earth as if it were me“. We feel it when something wrong is done or good it lies within like a natural compas. theres plenty of lies that’s all there is mostly but is that such a bad thing. truth comes from the believer.

paulyoung2

yes.. the more you look into titor the more you see the IBM play MAJOR role in the upgrading of the human civilization from 0 to 1... i used to completely dismiss him as a wack job not anymore.. again this was not done for monetary gain.. i see no financial gain there.. and it was done pre 2015 when earth was at much much much better eras.. despite all the issues the 2000's had it is heaven in comparison to 2020's.. everyone would admit this

NaturalPhilosopher

2020's is the most positive time in human history.
least behind the scenes. Fall of the cabal.

before that were hairs breath from world genocide for a century.
but hey, ignorance is bliss(until it's not)

paulyoung2

2020's is the most positive time in human history.
least behind the scenes. Fall of the cabal.

before that were hairs breath from world genocide for a century.
but hey, ignorance is bliss(until it's not)
sadly you have great disappointment ahead.. you did get divine in 2016 that gave you much needed delay.. but it will take you many centuries to undo what they are doing to you in the 2020's if you ever to recover to begin with...