Titorism - a new religion?

Japrim

First of all, there is a lot I am still trying to figure out myself. So any explanation I can offer is a little premature.

Secondly, and, as I said, it is complicated, which requires a lengthy explanation that I do not have time to type out.

Thirdly, some of it is of a personal nature that I shouldn't talk about anyway.

In short, there is a group of people (some with religious affiliations) who are up to no good. I suspect that the Church of Titor was just an attempt to redirect attention, to obfuscate.

I am curious the time frame and order of events of when the Church of Titor disappeared.

Aryeandris

First of all, there is a lot I am still trying to figure out myself. So any explanation I can offer is a little premature.

Secondly, and, as I said, it is complicated, which requires a lengthy explanation that I do not have time to type out.

Thirdly, some of it is of a personal nature that I shouldn't talk about anyway.

In short, there is a group of people (some with religious affiliations) who are up to no good. I suspect that the Church of Titor was just an attempt to redirect attention, to obfuscate.

I am curious the time frame and order of events of when the Church of Titor disappeared.
All hail Titor

Japrim

@Aryeandris ...lemme ask you something...

What would you do if you found out that you went back in time and made a child. And what if you discovered that someone has your child who is intentionally trying to keep you from figuring it out?

TimeFlipper

@Aryeandris ...lemme ask you something...

What would you do if you found out that you went back in time and made a child. And what if you discovered that someone has your child who is intentionally trying to keep you from figuring it out?
Can i answer this one? :D
If i went back in time to discover i had a child i would be horrified, as i might find i had to pay back 200 years of missed child benefits :eek: :LOL: