Titorism - a new religion?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've noticed that some of the Titor phenomena, for lack of a better word, seems to match Christianity. Is a new religion forming?

Similarities to Christianity:

Bible - Time Traveler's Tale or perhaps the posts themselves
2nd coming of Christ - John Titor is expected to return
Blind Faith (self explanatory)
Mary - Focus on Kay, the mother. Little mention of the father (Joseph)
Jesus saved us from our sins - Titor warned us of impending doom
Apostles - The key people who stand by the legitimacy of Titor. Many of us know who they are.
Doubting Thomases

Can anyone think of any more?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There used to be a Church of Titor website, but it doesn't seem to be online anymore. I don't remember what it was about. Obviously it was about Titor, but I don't remember anything of what it was saying regarding their so called religion.

TimeFlipper

Would Christianity be a better option to the Illuminati or the New World Order taking precedence?

Bullethead21

Considering that ALL religions are man made......and based off of the pagan religion, I really do not think it would matter at all......

It is very scary to think about how gullible and desperate people are in general when it comes to religion......

Ya know what religions are good for??? WAR & DEATH

Make no mistake, there is no worse EVIL on this earth than "religion".....PERIOD!

The only thing worse than religion on this earth, is the religious LEADERS!!

There never was a separation of church and state.....they just changed the names a bit.

So "pick your poison"........as they say.......and it is for sure poison!!

Aryeandris

The Church of Titor is unfortunately not on the internet anymore. All those brothers John & sisters Jane just disappeared.
Believe me, I've looked for it.

Titorism is very real, PaulaJedi. Without Titorism, there is no Titor. (Just like CHRISTianity) ;)
Boy do I miss 16.

Japrim

The Church of Titor is unfortunately not on the internet anymore. All those brothers John & sisters Jane just disappeared.

Titorism is very real, PaulaJedi. Without Titorism, there is no Titor. (Just like CHRISTianity) ;)
Boy do I miss 16.

From what I can gather, the "Church of Titor" was a false organization. Their purpose was to misdirect attention away from the guilty party. It didn't work, so they closed up shop.

Aryeandris

Boy do I miss 16.

From what I can gather, the "Church of Titor" was a false organization. Their purpose was to misdirect attention away from the guilty party. It didn't work, so they closed up shop.
Misdirect attention from what guilty party? Guilty of what lol