Titorites N-day Camping Challenge

titorite

N-Day...3:45 AM March 12, 2015

What shall you be doing? In Titors timeline they listened to life altering rumbles , sights, and sounds, but what happened to him did not happen to us and our timeline is decidedly different. Still, this is gonna be the last big quasi prediction thing anyone has on John Titor for awhile. To Celebrate I plan to make plans to go camping in some shape, form or fasion and in that spirit, I challenge you to do the same. Maybe just an over night retreat to the river in that vally or perhaps a weekend excursion to Big Bend west Texas? Maybe you will chose to stay home and wait to be the first person to type in your "HaHa's"
default_wink.png
I know it wont hurt my feelings none because I hope to have fun as nothing but normal continues.

So if you wanna join in on this fun , just post here and let folks know. Share as much or as little detail as you like.

And afterwards when we get back we can all talk about the fun we had for our camping trip.

Any excuse to go camping is a good excuse right
default_smile.png

I personally Hope to do a KOA camp ground with someone near and dear to me. Time will tell.

What might you plan to do for the fun of it?

RHYS

How about geo-caching for homemade time travel machines with rotary telephone cords that get wound up and stretched out til they're long enough to jump rope or limbo under? Participants hide items they think may be used to build the ultimate machine. When it's all said & done, we meet at designated test launch site. Pin the tail on the DeLorean yeehaww!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'd LOVE to be in the Smoky Mountains, but it's a school night. If nothing happens, we gotta get everyone off to school! LOL.

RHYS

Did quick research for real holidays for this same date (in case there's need of an alternate celebration). 2nd Week National Bubble Week
2nd Week Crochet Week---12th is Girl Scouts Day & Plant a Flower Day.... Sounds like all the makins' of a very Lawrence Welk-ish shindig. Better get to work crocheting my tent. Thin Mints on the menu.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Did quick research for real holidays for this same date (in case there's need of an alternate celebration). 2nd Week National Bubble Week
2nd Week Crochet Week---12th is Girl Scouts Day & Plant a Flower Day.... Sounds like all the makins' of a very Lawrence Welk-ish shindig. Better get to work crocheting my tent. Thin Mints on the menu.
I crochet! I'll work on a tent! :p