TnWatchdog – R I P

Wind7

Staff
TnWatchdog – RIP

You were a great Friend to me on this web-site and in private e-mails.
Peace be with you my friend, rest in peace, you will be missed but not forgotten.

Professor Opmmur

Gutted.

Haven't been here for awhile, I just read this terrible news.

I met TnWatchdog when he was here visiting in MN.

He, BlastTyrant and myself met up at a haunted bar & grill called Billy's in Anoka, MN.

TN was a wonderful person who was full of life and was a true gentleman with a quick witted sense of humour.

Here is the link to the thread we all posted on about meeting up @ Billy's.

TnWatchdog, RIP my friend.

Wind7

titorite

you are the lucky one to of gotten to of known him better. I only knew him from here. He was always on point with good wit. kept the word association going , good man... you were the lucky one and Im not ashamed to admit im a little jelly. I wish I had the chance. I can only imagine how his family must feel. At least he is now and forever more in paradise. well see him soon

Peaceseeker

TnWatchdog – RIP

You were a great Friend to me on this web-site and in private e-mails.
Peace be with you my friend, rest in peace, you will be missed but not forgotten.

Professor Opmmur

i did not realize TnWatchdog passed away from this world, until now. :( Peace to You TnWatchdog , wherever Your Spirit may be. Peace.

Last edited:
About to cry.

I had no clue. Was wondering where he was. Kind of feels like a small part of this sites soul is missing.

Will shed a few tears for him when alone.

TN was always kind with a straight wit.

Meet you in heaven buddy, someday. Where your heart is made perfect and body made whole. Be ready for a bear hug from your small friend. And, a good laugh...

:cry:

BlastTyrant

O man, this breaks my heart, TN was such a good man and i enjoyed many conversations with him, i had the honor of meeting him with Wind7 up here in Minnesota and it was a good time, i will miss him dearly! He would always check up on me and send me PM's to see how things are, damn, until we meet again TN brother, travel free and i will always think of you when i see the ChemTrails! RIP Friend fly free.

Shit man, i feel horrible for being gone so long now.