To My Friends on the Left

dimension-1hacker

I was a cop that helped put many bad cops in prison. The problem is not the bad cop as much as it is the stupid voters that elect evil leaders that hire bad cops!
can't help what most people believe, the conservative old white guys usually prevent change and the liberal politicians are usually sellouts to the police unions, big oil and so on, you know conservatives of the early 1900's and most people did not really care. Its the publics fault for not mobilizing correctly, the herd has its uses until the whole is corrupted

TimeFlipper

I was a cop that helped put many bad cops in prison. The problem is not the bad cop as much as it is the stupid voters that elect evil leaders that hire bad cops!

IMHO, there is systemic corruption running through every police force throughout the World...You only need to look through You Tube and see how many US cops blatantly get away with First degree murder, and only receive Second degree murder charges...In my thread,
"Corrupt cops acting badly", you will see that cop Ray Tensing lying through his murderous teeth...The second part I will be posting shows how a forensic scientist literally blows away all those lies!!...FYI, in the UK more people die in or have just left, police detention, than terrorist attacks!...Thank God they are not armed!!..

Does this mean that everywhere in the World, all politicians and Governments are turning a "blind eye" in the face of police corruption?, if so, then there is a power such as the Masons for example, that controls every part of our daily lives, and the word "Justice" only ever exists in fantasy...I used the term, Systemic Corruption at the start of this posting which means, corruption that is primarily due to the weaknesses of an "organisation or process", i.e the police forces and representative justice systems..

walt willis

I feel rather stupid ever after I was told by a teacher I scored in the top ten percent in the nation on the SAT exam.
The teacher told me he thought I was one of the dumbest kids in school and was very surprised to see the test scores.
The point is that there are smart and stupid as well as good and evil in the world.
I think that most of the evil smart folks are owned by George Soros?9554

dimension-1hacker

I feel rather stupid ever after I was told by a teacher I scored in the top ten percent in the nation on the SAT exam.
The teacher told me he thought I was one of the dumbest kids in school and was very surprised to see the test scores.
The point is that there are smart and stupid as well as good and evil in the world.
I think that most of the evil smart folks are owned by George Soros?View attachment 9554
perhaps trump is controlling george soros