To My Friends on the Left

dimension-1hacker

Someone is but I don't think it's Trump.
can you prove george soros is nothing more then a rich holocaust jew survivor, in the past few thousand years it was usually the jews made the lord do this, the jews made me make "bad" choices, or the Jews did that to make this happen because they are not Christians; why not now? Don't see any proof being posted except for perhaps jewphobic perhaps propoganda cartoons. why not Mitch Mconel the christian wants to take children and poor people off welfare praise jesus crist praise the lord!? Usually political opinions are because of parents in the same party statistically, not logic and subjective independent ethical system.

I am not selling you the made product I am lighting yeast on fire, the quality ingredients over quantity!

if you can disprove that prove it

dimension-1hacker

#1. Did I make that accusation?
#2. What does him being Jewish have to do with anything?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...195582-d1e9-11ea-8d32-1ebf4e9d8e0d_story.html

some conspiracies believed by subjective far right is Obama's first and middle "real name" is Mohamed Hussein, Qanon, and so on and can get statisitics. I agree that no source is inherently accurate and there subjectively in this reality is proof many conspiracy theories are correct and many have been proven to be correct the people who believe most far right ones do not in my experience without seemingly an basis cite fox news, brietbart, info wars and so on therefore seemingly perhaps committing the same fallacy as the people they write do the same thing. Hence, seemingly the blind belief and hypocrisy are caused by bias, racism, religious racism, tribalism, identity politics, and other factors. Those people are not receiving texts from alex jones predicting the future accurately, seemingly, correct? and what would that prove?