To My Friends on the Right

Yeats

Considering events of late, I caution my friends on the right not to retaliate for the senseless murder of a man in Portland whose only "crime" was to walk down the street wearing the "wrong" hat.

I know that tensions are high, and that the murder of Aaron Danielson may cause some to seek revenge, but this would not be the answer. We must not seek justice by committing crimes. We must not show our sorrow by wanton acts of destruction. Those are the tactics of the Antifa/BLM rioters. If we adopt such measures, then there is no difference between ourselves and the lawless anarchists we oppose.

There is also a practical reason why we should not take to the streets in peaceful protest over this callous act, or of the other 32 murders of innocent people which have taken place across this nation over the past 100 days. That reason, as I am sure you are aware, is that no matter what we do, the media will assume and report that any violence used against us was our fault. They will claim that it was our mere presence which caused these "peaceful protestors" to assault and murder us.

We are the ones who will be blamed. We are the ones who will be "cancelled" on social media. We are the ones who will be in danger of losing our livelihoods, and possibly our lives, due to a press which can see nothing of value on the right, and which will actively seek to cover up the misdeeds of the left.

Our only course is that peaceful one which we have always taken. Our vote in November is our only chance to see that these criminals are no longer allowed to terrorize innocent people. From the highest office in the land to the lowest, we should seek to expel those in power who ally themselves with these violent monsters, and see to it that they never again hold any political office in this country.

It saddens me that I must encourage my friends on the right to forgo their constitutionally-guaranteed right to peacefully assemble, but now is not the time for actions which will only serve to harm us. Let us instead assemble at the polls on November 3 and act as civilized men and women.

Be well, and stay safe.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Considering events of late, I caution my friends on the right not to retaliate for the senseless murder of a man in Portland whose only "crime" was to walk down the street wearing the "wrong" hat.

I know that tensions are high, and that the murder of Aaron Danielson may cause some to seek revenge, but this would not be the answer. We must not seek justice by committing crimes. We must not show our sorrow by wanton acts of destruction. Those are the tactics of the Antifa/BLM rioters. If we adopt such measures, then there is no difference between ourselves and the lawless anarchists we oppose.

There is also a practical reason why we should not take to the streets in peaceful protest over this callous act, or of the other 32 murders of innocent people which have taken place across this nation over the past 100 days. That reason, as I am sure you are aware, is that no matter what we do, the media will assume and report that any violence used against us was our fault. They will claim that it was our mere presence which caused these "peaceful protestors" to assault and murder us.

We are the ones who will be blamed. We are the ones who will be "cancelled" on social media. We are the ones who will be in danger of losing our livelihoods, and possibly our lives, due to a press which can see nothing of value on the right, and which will actively seek to cover up the misdeeds of the left.

Our only course is that peaceful one which we have always taken. Our vote in November is our only chance to see that these criminals are no longer allowed to terrorize innocent people. From the highest office in the land to the lowest, we should seek to expel those in power who ally themselves with these violent monsters, and see to it that they never again hold any political office in this country.

It saddens me that I must encourage my friends on the right to forgo their constitutionally-guaranteed right to peacefully assemble, but now is not the time for actions which will only serve to harm us. Let us instead assemble at the polls on November 3 and act as civilized men and women.

Be well, and stay safe.
sources?

sources?

could just be just murderer, random political affiliation, and some on both sides do it. why indignation?

My subjective determination is if somebody cannot logically prove why certain sources that the opposition uses to try to justify censoring things they do not want to here are not valid sources and cannot logically prove the other side is not objective then...

I sometimes am right, sometimes left, sometimes independent and so on, depending on where I am, when I am, the different contexts I want to be able to do certain things, want to be able to experience certain things, therefore I do not believe either side is objective so there is no objective reason to limit free speech and so on and do not adopt any of the different ethical codes but sometimes associate myself with the sides to gain something and because I want to have the ability to do something that would not have been able to do easily if one certain polticial party is domanent, in other words a nihilist Rick from dimension X!

Last edited: