Tonga Volcano Tsunami

TimeFlipper

For all we know, it could been an asteroid strike that we aren't being told about.
Good point, or even a UFO crashing in exactly the same place where the volcano is, and its particle engine blowing up, causing the World Wide pressure sound waves in the infrasound frequencies :eek:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Didn't you see the massive explosion shown on the news from satellite view? It honestly looked like a continent size explosion. I suppose it could have been an antimatter asteroid that caused it too. I've never heard of UFO's creating such a huge disturbance in the atmosphere. I think this was on the order of the historical Krakatoa eruption heard around the world.

TimeFlipper

Didn't you see the massive explosion shown on the news from satellite view? It honestly looked like a continent size explosion. I suppose it could have been an antimatter asteroid that caused it too. I've never heard of UFO's creating such a huge disturbance in the atmosphere. I think this was on the order of the historical Krakatoa eruption heard around the world.

Yes i have seen that explosion, and yes it could have been an anti matter asteroid that was directed to the exact point where the explosion was observed, the same thing maybe happened with Krakatoa back in 1883...UFO`s have been seen to come out of oceans, and maybe one of them was underwater and in serious trouble and used the Tonga volcano eruption as "cover" to ensure its propulsion system was completely destroyed :unsure:

Wind7

Staff