"TOOFLESS"

JimmyD

TOOFLESS 1.png

TOOFLESS 2.png

upload_2018-2-2_17-21-24.jpeg

I see you.

Forget about the data loops. Whatever I saw in your eyes, I feel in those hills. It's the weirdest thing.

...feels kind of like death.

JimmyD

Are you okay?

Just fine. ...in "the zone" so to speak.

I've been experiencing some very strange powerful clairvoyant things over the last several years in addition to gathering data and piecing together a big puzzle. I am having a period of enlightenment right now.

JimmyD

You're beautiful.

I remember that day, ..I didn't have anything specific I was looking for, no agenda or pressing schedule, just a free day, a hunch and a lot of curiosity. So I took minimal gear and went there, just to see, to feel it out, look around.

I was standing in the middle of nowhere thinking about "the first one", wondering "IF so, then ..." kinds of things. I think: How would I tell myself? ...I'd know I was here now wondering, so maybe I'd put it over there...because that makes sense right now. Then I go over there, and that's exactly what I find, or at least I think so. Who else would know that? How many people could do that? (Not too many) It says, over there, over yonder... So I go over there too. And there it is; Goldmine.

I still haven't processed everything. I already see things. It all fits. I feel like a hound dog sniffing out a snail trail through time.

The_Observer

I don't recall this portion of John Titor's legacy. However, your artist depiction of John is slightly disturbing seeing as he portrayed himself as a male. It looks like Jimmy is balls deep in the rabbit hole and he isn't coming out anytime soon.

JimmyD

I don't recall this portion of John Titor's legacy. However, your artist depiction of John is slightly disturbing seeing as he portrayed himself as a male. It looks like Jimmy is balls deep in the rabbit hole and he isn't coming out anytime soon.

Who says that's supposed to be Titor?

If I were balls deep into anything, I wouldn't be here. I'm just following clues, discovering a greater truth, trying to do the right thing and hoping for something good to come of all of it.

That old lady depicted above is someone's interpretation of someone whom I admired from childhood. I was very impressed by my friend. You could tell she came from a good place. I concluded that her mother had a lot to do with it and therefore deserving of equal admiration. In short, it's a Freudian metaphor.

WTF that has to do with the Titor-verse, I am unsure, exactly. I think Titor is trying to point something out to me, and it has to do with all these girls I grew up with who influenced my view on women.

JimmyD

Typical general male psychology suggests that, on a deeply rooted fundamental level, men are all subconsciously trying to bust their mother's hymen.

The process starts at about age three to five years when defining role models and normalcy, trying to understand what is natural normal human social behavior. Boys will test the social structure in the family unit as to determine who is the dominant figure, then associate it with masculinity and emulate it. This is typically through misbehavior and competition with dad over mom's attention. (Reference Oedipus Conflict) This is how a boy finds his place in the family social setting.

Once gender role assignment and the social structure of the basic family unit is understood, a boy will then do comparative reasoning with figures in the extended family or community. He seeks to analyze secondary and tertiary role models. How do dad and uncle Joe and Teacher Mr. Smith and neighbor Bill compare with their families? How do Mom and Aunt Sally and Teacher Mrs. Smith and neighbor Diane compare with their families?

At some point, female peers come into question, usually with the onset of puberty, if not before. That comparative reasoning gets increasingly complex with age and discovery/exploration of sexuality and the prospect of marriage; comparing families and social settings in addition to values systems and religion and social or economic status, etc.

Ultimately, typically, men will answer this by trying to emulate their fathers; find a woman like 'Good ol' Mom' when she is young and pretty and in as untainted form as possible, get her pregnant and do all the things with the family that 'Good ol' dad' did, grow old and die a proud happy grandfather. Subconsciously, you're looking to emulate your father and bust your mother's hymen, ...like dad did (or should have or whatever).

So, when I was about 13/14, I took notice of a female peer, an acquaintance who was becoming a friend. She was very personable, adorable, very easy to get along with, very likable, cute girl, your quintessential all American sweetheart. I took notice of her emulating her mother. It was a real treat watching her slip and act like a woman on occasion, although she was just a little girl. She was well kept, wore nice clothes and did or said all the things that girls from good loving wholesome conservative families do. Her mother was an obvious attentive and loving mother being a good role model, and therefore also serving as a sort of tertiary role model to me.

My conclusion is that her mother, probably her grandmothers too, were equally all American sweethearts. That's where they learn it from; their mothers and grandmothers. Hence the above metaphor. It's as I stated; A Freudian metaphor.

Just to be clear, the girl that I speak of was not a girlfriend. We were simply friends. She served as a role model for what I consider "ideal" or a "good catch", as does her mother/family. She helped me figure some things out about myself and understanding women, like a gift of sorts. It is a big part of what makes her and her mother beautiful.

That beautiful little girl is no longer with us. She was pronounced dead from a tragic accident many years ago, just about the time she was starting to look like a woman. How that pertains to the "Titor Legacy" I should probably keep to myself.

I know that if I were a time traveler she'd be somewhere safe and comfortable.

Last edited:

JimmyD

If I were a traveler, and chose to intervene, I would perhaps make a special stop to convene their grandfathers?

"Here's the situation, fellas, ... ... ...here is all the relevant information, ...here are the tools, ..I don't know what is what exactly, but I think it is important enough to not take a chance with. I bid you the very best of luck, I have to go, ..good day..."