"TOOFLESS"

JimmyD

I think a lot of people make the mistake of presuming the Titor posts are for their general entertainment, or that it is somehow for their benefit. It's not. It's communication.

Everyone wants to know all about it, but no one wants to actually make the effort to assist me in finding an authentic untainted original or pressure those who are full of shit to correct. Before I can even make the call of whether or not to share, I must first discern what is what. In order to do that, I need authentic original posts without all the omissions and alterations.

So, you may want to address any concerns to those who screwed up everything with their games and bullshit. ...Namely the TTI crowd who claim to know all about it.

Pix3l_P0w3r

Is there an issue you'd like to discuss? Don't like this thread? ... then fuck off and find another.
Sure, we can discuss your hostility if you're so inclined. Why are you such an angry little flower, Jimmy? I'm curious what the brick wall is thinking. Well, not entirely.

JimmyD

Sure, we can discuss your hostility if you're so inclined. Why are you such an angry little flower, Jimmy? I'm curious what the brick wall is thinking. Well, not entirely.

For starters, people are generally stupid selfish assholes. It can be a little frustrating. Start in on me and I will reciprocate, or rather be retributive.

Suggesting this thread is like talking to a brick wall doesn't sound like curiosity as much as it does antagonization and criticism. Hence my response.

JimmyD

And let me make something very clear...

Time travel is very real, in play and relevant to my life and things like this thread. The parts that pertain to the Titor saga WILL NEVER EVER BE REALIZED UNTIL THOSE WHO FUCT EVERYTHING UP DECIDE TO CORRECT THE DAMAGE THEY HAVE DONE.

So if anyone wants to demand or gripe about anything, go to them. Go to people like Cosmo and Pamela and Kay who hijacked it and lied to and conned everyone. because I am doing what I can, but that only goes so far.

JimmyD

Read the thread. I explain a few things. But since it isn't what people want or expect, it doesn't mean anything and doesn't register.

What would you like to hear? ...I am a time traveler and here is my time machine that works just like it does in the movies and fits into my pocket. You can have it if you like. It's just something that has no better use than getting lottery numbers and sports information.

What's time travel when you have a bunch of worthless paper? Right?

JimmyD

Go through a few decades of hell to discover a much worse hell in waiting and/or progress. Then discover time travel everywhere and that someone is trying to tell you something absolutely crucial to the lives of not only your friends and family, but the general population of earth.

Then realize that the message has been wrecked, the story obfuscated all to hell for no other reason than because a group of selfish assholes have decided that their egos, ulterior motives and agendas and a few thousand dollars are more important.

So you say, hey, it's really important that I figure this out, so I would appreciate it if you would stop the nonsens and assist. And their response is to ignore you and argue and criticize, etc and pretend that they are legitimate in comparison to the millions of people who have died or those who may die in the future.

"Fuck the world. I just want my 15 minutes of fame and a few grand. Never mind if I have to lie cheat or steal to get it, never mind if it causes harm or indirectly wrecks people's lives in a way that I can't possibly even comprehend. ...me me me me me me me me...."

Pix3l_P0w3r

For starters, people are generally stupid selfish assholes. It can be a little frustrating. Start in on me and I will reciprocate, or rather be retributive.

Suggesting this thread is like talking to a brick wall doesn't sound like curiosity as much as it does antagonization and criticism. Hence my response.

So you interpret something as hostile and magnify the response to be the same? Surely you know evil begets evil, and that's not the right way to communicate with other entities while boasting of higher intelligence. It's a fight or flight reaction which would be considered a primitive response to a perceived threat. The way one carries their words is how one is perceived. Jimmy, this begs the question of why you'd be so quick to respond, and hostilly... you appear to be contradictory to yourself. Lastly, I don't buy for one second you'd greet any stranger in such a manner over 1 sentence of context. There is a greater pain you are hiding. Let us be your outlet Jimmy, let the words flow through your fingertips to kiss the ears of waiting angels. The Internet doesn't need to be a mask.