"TOOFLESS"

JimmyD

So you interpret something as hostile and magnify the response to be the same? Surely you know evil begets evil, and that's not the right way to communicate with other entities while boasting of higher intelligence. It's a fight or flight reaction which would be considered a primitive response to a perceived threat. The way one carries their words is how one is perceived. Jimmy, this begs the question of why you'd be so quick to respond, and hostilly... you appear to be contradictory to yourself. Lastly, I don't buy for one second you'd greet any stranger in such a manner over 1 sentence of context. There is a greater pain you are hiding. Let us be your outlet Jimmy, let the words flow through your fingertips to kiss the ears of waiting angels. The Internet doesn't need to be a mask.

Fuck off.

On iggy you go.

JimmyD

Hi Jimmy

please don’t curse as much .

I won't curse at you. I will do my best to respect you because you are respectful, nice. I don't know you, but I rather like you thus far. Thank you for your respect.

But as far as these idiots go, I'm not tolerating their nonsense. I will be as harsh as I see fit.

JimmyD

Have you ever watched a girl develop from about 8 years old until her early twenties? Of course you have.

Somewhere around 10-12, they hit a growth spurt with the onset of puberty. Their height increases and breasts start developing. Their hormones kick in full gear and, within a year or two, usually start their period.

From around 13-16 years, their growth rate is the most rapid of their whole life. This is when they go through that awkward stage whereby their facial features and such are disproportionate. They are growing so fast that their features are outgrowing each other, morphing and changing. Their father's genes are usually more noticeable during this stage, they have bony knees and whatnot.

By the time they're 16-17, everything starts forming into place where it is supposed to be, and they begin to look more like a woman. From then until their early twenties, they fill out, gain weight in their breasts hips thighs and buttocks, and usually lose the baby fat in their face. They are now "Woman".

There are some features that will distort and morph over time and may not look the same years later, but the person will generally maintain their features enough to fairly easily recognize them. Other bio-metric features stay the same throughout a person's entire life, from the time they are a small child until they are very old, similar to a finger print. They may be more or less pronounced, but they stay the same. They are distinct and unchanging.

Further,

Girls grow and change fast at that age, faster than at any other time in their life. They are, of course, still subject to the parameters of human DNA and normal human development. So, if there was an abrupt or specific change in their physical structure beyond those parameters it could be considered abnormal, even anomalous.

For example; If there were a girl in the middle of a growth spurt, and her height decreased by an inch or two in a 2 month period. That would be considered abnormal, as normal would be to increase height, but not more than maybe a half inch or something. So if you were to periodically record height to demonstrate an increase of 3 inches over a year, then a decrease of 1 inch in a short time frame, it could be considered a physical anomaly because pubescent girls do not shrink.

JimmyD

When you analyze using only average speeds and primary points of reference, unless you break it down to a high degree of accuracy and apply common sense and realistic conditions, it doesn't make near as much sense. It is a sort of mathematical loop that has to fit, has to close. The problem with those particular circumstances is that it allots a variable window, a window in time whereby the most accurate calculations can only produce a range of possibility. But it is enough to be able to determine a more reasonable conclusion when put into a realistic context and factoring in various conditions.

Start with the basic timing of the lights and start positions and point of impact. First consider the victim's trek and that the maximum reasonable variable is about .5 seconds since it is a short trek from start point to point of impact.

The other driver's trek should be approached from the point of impact backward in regard to time/speed/distance while factoring in start point and acceleration as to determine when/where. There is a cusp whereby if below, it suggests a 'late start' and lingering, which is anomalous in and of itself given the allotted response time and visibility factors, etc. It's a little slow at the posted speed limit. If above said cusp, it starts to suggest continued upward acceleration after the light turned yellow, a steady increased acceleration to impact. At/near the cusp basically says an acceleration to 3-5 mph over the limit at about the time the light turned yellow, and then leveling off speed until impact, disregarding the light.

The maximum acceleration for that vehicle is impossible under those conditions. Under those conditions, it could not be physically possible to maintain control of the vehicle unless it was slowed down to about 4 to 4.5 seconds. Normal typical gentle acceleration to those speeds under those conditions is about 5 -6 seconds or more. This is what everything else and witness accounts suggests. It is also what places the driver near the aforementioned cusp position in order to reach point of impact. Any slower average speed to impact and they would likely produce a different outcome. It says that, as a matter of relative certainty, as a minimum standard, the driver accelerated to above the limit, reaching it at about the time the light turned yellow , leveled speed and continued cruising through the light.

A minimum standard of possibility doesn't make sense given the conditions. People don't do that and it is unnatural.

I've been through there countless times and have, on a few occasions, sat there watching traffic with a stopwatch. You can watch people approaching and respond and take notice of the conditions at about the same point in the road and respond in similar manner as is dictated by basic human psychology/problem solving skills; they notice here and brake here at these speeds, etc. I have even watched a few people screw up and/or run the light, and it is usually because of a delayed response time. They weren't paying attention at the necessary window of calculation/response time to properly negotiate, but because it is a relatively low speed, were still able to negotiate safe passage or late stop.

Pulling onto the road from a block away is a different problem with a different order of reason and factors to negotiate. Your first order of business is to focus on a break in traffic in order to get onto the road. Secondary to that is to negotiate the intersection relative to your position because it is so close. By all natural order of reason, you negotiate the intersection before you accelerate. You are paying attention to the light as soon as or soon after you pull onto the road, within the first few seconds. You basically have to in order to perform the maneuver while negotiating traffic. If it changes color while you are accelerating, you notice. At those speeds and that distance, you have adequate or at least nominal allotment of a safe response.

When you consider other circumstantial or environmental factors and how it all fits together, it appears a bit anomalous. The whole thing is just so weird.

JimmyD

1519489609364.jpg1519489609364.jpg

This is a set of documents, that when deciphered as applicable to the context and compared to other evidences, suggests and/or demonstrates that the shrink (I'll call him "Dr. Hyde" for fun) is an integral part of whatever this is all about, has been since the beginning, and probably has something to do with why I flipped out like I did.

On at least two occasions, when I have sought answers, a reasonable explanation as to resolve these incurred issues, he and/or his associates have tried to block my inquiries, and in blatant fashion.

That is after the fact denial. What that does is assure me that reasonable peaceful resolution is unavailable. This says "We're the ones wrecking your life, and we're not taking responsibility for it."

Not. Good. ...puts them on a threat/target list.

JimmyD

All I have been trying to do is find a Homestead/Eden - "Home". That is my rightful free will choice of my life/time, a worthy goal. Everything in support of facilitating that is the pursuit thereof, the pursuit of happiness. Interfering, inhibiting and preventing that with various forms of manipulation and harassment is a violation of my free will, my time, my life. People have apparently been doing exactly that since day 1. And so much time has passed that "Home" is no longer a realistic possibility.

I have traced involvement back to and through a network of people, to a specific set of families as primaries. Each and every one of them has had or been given opportunity to do the right thing and explain their position and involvement. All have rejected or failed to do so in some way or form.

What that does is assure me that reasonable peaceful resolution is unavailable. This says "We're the ones wrecking your life, and we're not taking responsibility for it." ...Not. Good. ...puts them all on a threat/target list.

JimmyD

One person within that network appears to value ethics and gives indication of a desire to do the right thing. ...but cannot, is inhibited for unknown reasons.

That person is not on the threat/target list.