Top Secret Nazi German WW2 Horton 229 Flying Wing Stealth Aircraft..

TimeFlipper

The Horton Ho 229 flying wing plane was probably the final throw of the dice for Nazi Germany winning World War 2...This aircraft could travel at speeds well over 600miles per hour, with a ceiling height of around 49000 feet....No British areoplane at that time could travel as fast or achieve the same height...

Four of the Ho229s were allegedly assigned to attack and destroy London, each of them carried an 1100kg Atomic bomb, with the combined weight of 4400kg, which was also the same weight of the Atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima on August 6th 1945....If that attack had been carried out on London, the UK would have been forced to surrender to the Nazis immediately..

The Ho 229 wing structure was designed to limit Radar "Awareness" plus the whole of the plane would have been covered in a Radar reducing paint named Absorbine that was first used on the conning towers of U boats during WW2 to protect against allied aircraft with their inbuilt Radar from discovering the U boats in the Atlantic Sea...That paint could make an aircraft appear to look like a small flock of birds, on a Radar screen..

At the end of World War 2 in May 1945, Nazi Germany was literally only a couple of weeks away from completing their own atomic bomb, all that was needed was a supply of "Heavy Water" (Deuterium Oxide) that Japan was already sending to Germany via one of their huge and secret submarines known as the I-400 class (photo below)...
These submarines even carried its own aeroplane!!...They could travel underwater for 24 hours carrying a huge supply of diesel oil, and each had onboard entertainment and enviable restaurant food to keep the crew happy...

I400_2.jpg
JAPANESE I-400 CLASS OF SECRET WORLD WAR 2 SUBARINES...THE LONG THING UNDERNEATH THE CONNING TOWER CONTAINED THE AIRCRAFT..