total war medieval

Darkwing

total war medieval

Hi, I bought this game as it looks interesting and fun it's kind like civilisation, BUT.......it won't run on my pc, I have all the latest drivers, my system is maybe four times higher then minimum requirements. :( BLAH.....installed all available patches and still it wont run, it starts up and then without error it shuts down and I am on my desktop again...any suggestions? thanks

darkbreed

Re: total war medieval

I bought Half Life 2 a couple months ago, but still havn't gotten to play it because my graphics card isnt good enough and I can't afford a new one right now. Kinda sucked :/

Darkwing

Just tried several options like uninstalling sp2 and reinstalling several drivers, nothing seems to help. I just looked at installed programs and this game isn't in the list......it should be in there, could this mean it isn't installed properly? hmm will try to uninstall and install again. If that doesn't work the only option is to completely reinstall windows..brrrrr

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwing\")</div>
Hi, I bought this game as it looks interesting and fun it's kind like civilisation, BUT.......it won't run on my pc, I have all the latest drivers, my system is maybe four times higher then minimum requirements. :( BLAH.....installed all available patches and still it wont run, it starts up and then without error it shuts down and I am on my desktop again...any suggestions? thanks[/b]

Have you tried contacting the folks that wrote the game? If it's a major Gamer House there should be a way to contact them with problems. They should be able to walk you through it. Have you tried to find any sites in regards to this game having problems installing from the get go?

Last option is that the CD may be corrupted...... Not all of them are perfect

Darkwing

Thanks for replies, problem is solved......I installed older drivers for my graphics card, makes sense, they tell you on the box to install the latest and it turns out that I actually need to install older ones...hmzzz :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Total War Medieval and Half-Life 2. OMG, the memories.

Admittedly, I didn't play TWM much, but I played the crap out of HL2. Good memories all around, what a great game!

Has anyone else played either of these games? 🤓