Trail of breadcrumbs

NaturalPhilosopher

breadcrumbs.jpg

what role does it play in research & deprogramming?
can you personally follow information to it's natural conclusion or do you allow your beliefs to guide ya.

vast vast vast
majority of people aren't looking for truth in any form..they're looking for info that validates what they already believe. Can you follow a trail of breadcrumbs and not succumb to irrational skepticism?

can you deem something inconclusive when not enough info to debunk or confirm?

do you have intellectual virtue?

Last edited:
Aren’t all answers found through belief. Nobody can be correct all the time and I don’t know anyone that performed experiments or got answers being skeptical. Even when what they were skeptical about ended up being the answer only to be tested once every other Avenue was resulting with no success, forced down that last path they finally were to give it a shot. My point being is that a trail of breadcrumbs is open to interpretation. It could be free food or it could be a trap. You’re never going to know what’s correct until it is explored and evaluated. Personally 98% of time the only thing I care about is truth. But truth is sometimes not the natural truth. Just misguided truth. You’re touching on a topic I find very interesting and I find myself thinking about a lot. We only know what we know and if we knew the truth about everything would life have meaning still? Nothing new to explore and engage with, learn. That being said I always wish I knew more but it’s often difficult to find those knitty gritty answers. Especially when mainstream science makes me go hmmm that can’t be right

“can you deem something inconclusive when not enough info to debunk or confirm?”

a true scientist would do this but consciously it’s really hard to do or say. The truth is often times you’re correct this is the Avenue that should be taken. Not just accepting the answer that we are immediately given when things are indeed inconclusive. Even conclusive answers may not be true in the long run provided there’s hidden factors never accounted for. I guess the best we can do is say something is conclusive based on current understanding of all factors we are aware of

NaturalPhilosopher

we're born in ignorance and trying to claw our way out.
so do the best ya can.

"We only know what we know and if we knew the truth about everything would life have meaning still? Nothing new to explore and engage with, learn."
are you satisfied with life now?

TimeFlipper

@NaturalPhilosopher I presume you are researching people that have been programmed, and now following up with how to deprogram them :eek: :cool:....Maybe you have come across some research on Mark David Chapman and how he became a, Manchurian Candidate?

we're born in ignorance and trying to claw our way out.
so do the best ya can.

are you satisfied with life now?
I’ve been worse :p so yah decently overall I’m happy. But satisfied? Hehe well At the roots I’m always striving to do And learn more so i dont know if I’ll ever have that satisfied content feeling. I try to stay uncomfortable a little to continue pushing in life. :sarcasm: What about yourself in this current time space

lamdo263

View attachment 11455

what role does it play in research & deprogramming?
can you personally follow information to it's natural conclusion or do you allow your beliefs to guide ya.

vast vast vast
majority of people aren't looking for truth in any form..they're looking for info that validates what they already believe. Can you follow a trail of breadcrumbs and not succumb to irrational skepticism?

can you deem something inconclusive when not enough info to debunk or confirm?

do you have intellectual virtue?
question 1. Trail of breadcrumbs, what role does it play in research & deprogramming? ..Answer, depends one is research on an issue which could be any output and two is deprogramming an apparent psychological motis, that has been put in place by some hierarchy.

In my case, the first one was by others, in order to make wealth off my past.
The second was said relative that intersect my family gene-line roots., going back to Atlantis to run a scam on the general public using the, { We're your space brothers & sisters } , bull sh*t line, to run this scam on the observer. I do know in the second instance, that this was Group W. Productions of Pgh Pa on the space brothers bit landing in Switzerland. Possible paid scripting, honey & money??

The handjob is, that space sister fell, was very seriously injured; but hey' that's not my fault. No pre-show program was ever mailed to my residence, so my guess till all these memories came out of the past drinking glass, you would probably know as much as I.

The other Star Wars sh*t, hey' that stuff's illegal. Don't even go there. Vader and company had hangars full of battle-bots loaded with self initiating robots brains. Why the fu*k does anyone want to meddle around in that area?! Even Joe doper, at the local corner knows that's bad business. Why didn't the intel Hollywood crowd catch this earlier, that it was not such a hot idea to sift around on that issue? Got me, shrugs shoulders not knowing.

quest 2. I think that most people are able to do both. I mean like some bar & grills have pull tabs and if you got paid, you can order a decent steak and some greens. I mean like beer, or a drink, "I don know what your taste are, order whatever you damn well feel like"?

q 3. vast vast vast? / the Gran Canyon and the rill on Mars. Now that's vast.

q 4. majority of people aren't looking for truth in any form..they're looking for info that validates what they already believe. / Ans. A lot of ppl people are like that. But there's truth seekers and go getters. Like' which are you?

q 5. Can you follow a trail of breadcrumbs and not succumb to irrational skepticism? / Ans. Depends upon what you find on the trail of truth. I mean if it's something like a Megasoid, which should be on its own planet to begin with. Or a female sasquatch that wants to mate with you so it can have a baby, then that's the unforeseen thingy blocking your search for whatever.

q 6. Can you deem something inconclusive when not enough info to debunk or confirm? / ans. Mmgh? This is a tricky question as this implies that your actions in terming something inconclusive, first-over stipulates that you may be a paid vassal to determine something, that's either out of one's capacity to deem, as you say, or that one might be a conscripted flavored to the issue agent, to cast that determination. See, you get a lot of problems when you do the fetching for someone else. Expectations, possible successes and let downs. Easy Hollywood actresses and the like. I mean you really have got to watch when you try and buy a used car now a days?

I mean on q 6. continued. One day you wake up and look in the bathroom mirror and cry out, "Oh my god, I'm a paid disinformation agent. How many people have I steered wrongly in my life and how can I live with what I've become"?... Might not take right on the first couple of takes, but throw more money at it and the scene might after all.. film to take. "Try honey, you know what I mean"?

q 7. Do you have intellectual virtue? / The whore down the street doesn't, but maybe I do.

Last edited:
enlightenment does have a conclusion
My question is, is enlightenment subjective to the individuals experience? Are there Different “enlightenments” essentially. Two people I think can have two different understandings of being enlightened. It couldn’t be as simple as black and white could it? I could be wrong. I’ll assume you’re satisfied with your current time space since it’s kind of dodgy on that being a answer to a direct question you originally asked me. Which honestly I’m happy for you. I’m glad your life Is fulfilled. My intuition says I’ll be satisfied and fulfilled with life when the experience and lessons of incarnation here is done, no sooner. From my understanding this will be after my disembodiment of conscious. Even maybe a few life’s down the road. It just depends how far I really am at the core of my consciousness