Transfer my soul inside my young past body

Iris

Hi I m Iris I m new , I m very sad and full of regret ,
a result of bad choices, I've ruined my life
I need to know if it is possible through astral time travel
transfer my soul into my young past physical body that I had on another year and remain there to relive, that part of my life and cange the past , without return here into my current body and time
I do not want to change only the perception about the past,
I need to be really inside my young past body and wake up really there and relive my life with the current memory , it is possible ? and how ?Is it very difficult? please help me
thanks you very much

Para_Mystery

Hi I m Iris I m new , I m very sad and full of regret ,
a result of bad choices, I've ruined my life
I need to know if it is possible through astral time travel
transfer my soul into my young past physical body that I had on another year and remain there to relive, that part of my life and cange the past , without return here into my current body and time
I do not want to change only the perception about the past,
I need to be really inside my young past body and wake up really there and relive my life with the current memory , it is possible ? and how ?Is it very difficult? please help me
thanks you very much
I'm so sorry u feel that way Iris..I can def relate on some level I think most of us can-if u ever find a way please let me know. Good luck.

Iris

I know you can find some that might agree with you that what you seek, may be possible. But for your own sanity it is best to learn from your mistakes and move on, looking toward the future, instead of dwelling in the past.

Sorry I dont understand What do you mean by "your own mental health "care?
so it is possible or not?

thanks you

Rawknee

I know you can find some that might agree with you that what you seek, may be possible. But for your own sanity it is best to learn from your mistakes and move on, looking toward the future, instead of dwelling in the past.

Sorry I dont understand What do you mean by "your own mental health "care?
so it is possible or not?

thanks you

Einstein didn't utter any words resembling "your own mental health care"..

Iris

"But for your own sanity it is best to learn from your mistakes and move on, looking toward the future, instead of dwelling in the past. "

I m From Paris so I dont understand well the spoken english but Sanity from vocabulary= is the ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner; sound mental health

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
"But for your own sanity it is best to learn from your mistakes and move on, looking toward the future, instead of dwelling in the past. "

I m From Paris so I dont understand well the spoken english but Sanity from vocabulary= is the ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner; sound mental health
I think he means you'll drive yourself crazy dwelling on the past...You're better off trying to move forward with your life...

Iris

I think he means you'll drive yourself crazy dwelling on the past...You're better off trying to move forward with your life...[/QUOTE]

I understand but it is not what I had asked
I had asked if it was possible or not, and how,
every time I make this question, all saying
enigmatic phrases but no one can tell me if it is possible or not

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe everyone who responded to this thread did it with the intention of trying to help you...We've all had times in our lives where we wish we could travel back in time and do things differently... I personally don't know if it's possible or not, but I think it'd be very difficult to do...That's why in my opinion, it'd be best to learn from our mistakes and use our experiences to try and better our futures...Good luck!