Transgender issues and what the hell is happening to my country?

TimeFlipper

The following video clip became a topic of conversation about the Dorothy Stringer school in Brighton UK, and a total of 76 children in that school, who have transgender issues...(However, the school in question did admit that the figure of 76 children had been highly exaggerated!!)..

Government legislation and the National Society For Prevention Of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC), plus others are now making schools in the UK adopt transgender issues for pupils who no longer "feel right" in the body of their birth!!...Should schools be allowed to do this, when infact those "feelings" might very easily come and go, as soon as they start to grow up?...Children as young as 4 years old are even being brought into this transgender issue!!! :mad:..

The transgender person in the video, is that self righteous, sneering, overbearing, constantly interrupting, Monroe Bergdorf, who is one of the main pro trangender activists in the UK today(n):(...What do YOU think about all of this nonsense?..

If members cannot view this video, please go to You Tube and type in, Munroe Bergdorf Clashes With Piers In Heated Debate On Gender Fluidity Good Morning Britain..

seasonal-celebrations-christmas-x_mas-reindeer-trans-buck-kbrn26_low.jpg

Last edited:

Kairos

What people call the left is not really a legitimate ideology. It's just a psychological and social cancer that periodically comes out whenever civilization is about to collapse. Go read St. Augustine's City of God. We exhausted our cultural forms and are heading into decline.

Leftism is really just a desire for death and destruction of civilization. That's all it is. If there is an issue that advances death and murder, guess who supports it? The "left". If there is some idea that tends towards civilizational collapse, guess who supports it? The "left".

They keep it going with lies, like the left-right spectrum, which is a lie that makes it seem like they are a legitimate counterbalance to some other "side" of a spectrum. It's just so much bullshit.

titorite

It's not just your country its the whole fucking movement. A movement of less than 1 percent of the total sum of humanity a movement made up of mostly males transitioning to females but dont get me wrong I know chics with beards just saying theirs more fucked up men than fucked up women in the movement of transgenderism. And Im calling it out and standing firm because I am sick of it and enough is enough.

#SAVEJAMES

James is a 6 year old boy in my home state of Texas. at 3 years old the mother identified him as a female. Divorce ensued. The father who is no peach himself but not off the deep end like the lady pyscho, has been accused of child abuse for not supporting his sons forced transition at the hands of the "mother" and the "mother" has the child enrolled in gender therapy , sued the dad to pay for it AND PLANS ON CHEMICALLY CASTRATING THE CHILD AT THE AGE OF 8!!!! in preparation of transition surgery. The courts have agreed with her. After all shes a pediatrician.

This all in spite of the fact that the boy self identifies as a male. But at moms house he has to wear dresses and go by moms preferred name of luna.

#SAVEJAMES

This boy can not consent to sexual contact yet the courts have agreed with the mother to sexually mutilate the child.

This is sick. This is happening in my home too. Their is a big ol NWO push world wide amongst the western nations to embrace transgenderism. At my sons school in Montreal they have childrens transgender literature available in the front lobby. The entire culture of trans makes up less than 1% of humanity. I am not gonna support making it 2% by abusing children who do not know what sex is and should not be sexualized.

I have had enough. I make this my line in the sand. IF a grown ass man wants to lop his dick off or if a grown ass woman whos already had kids decides she wants to grow a beard and pretend to be a dude thats fine. Thats whatever. They're adults. Come after the kids I'll fight you over it. I'm ready to fight now. I would encourage all parents to be ready to fight, because this sickness is growing and its time to stop.

#SAVEJAMES

TimeFlipper

It's not just your country its the whole fucking movement. A movement of less than 1 percent of the total sum of humanity a movement made up of mostly males transitioning to females but dont get me wrong I know chics with beards just saying theirs more fucked up men than fucked up women in the movement of transgenderism. And Im calling it out and standing firm because I am sick of it and enough is enough.

#SAVEJAMES

James is a 6 year old boy in my home state of Texas. at 3 years old the mother identified him as a female. Divorce ensued. The father who is no peach himself but not off the deep end like the lady pyscho, has been accused of child abuse for not supporting his sons forced transition at the hands of the "mother" and the "mother" has the child enrolled in gender therapy , sued the dad to pay for it AND PLANS ON CHEMICALLY CASTRATING THE CHILD AT THE AGE OF 8!!!! in preparation of transition surgery. The courts have agreed with her. After all shes a pediatrician.

This all in spite of the fact that the boy self identifies as a male. But at moms house he has to wear dresses and go by moms preferred name of luna.

#SAVEJAMES

This boy can not consent to sexual contact yet the courts have agreed with the mother to sexually mutilate the child.

This is sick. This is happening in my home too. Their is a big ol NWO push world wide amongst the western nations to embrace transgenderism. At my sons school in Montreal they have childrens transgender literature available in the front lobby. The entire culture of trans makes up less than 1% of humanity. I am not gonna support making it 2% by abusing children who do not know what sex is and should not be sexualized.

I have had enough. I make this my line in the sand. IF a grown ass man wants to lop his dick off or if a grown ass woman whos already had kids decides she wants to grow a beard and pretend to be a dude thats fine. Thats whatever. They're adults. Come after the kids I'll fight you over it. I'm ready to fight now. I would encourage all parents to be ready to fight, because this sickness is growing and its time to stop.

#SAVEJAMES

Iam with you ALL the way on what you mentioned...That six year old child you mentioned has been let down by everyone!!! :mad:..

TimeFlipper

What people call the left is not really a legitimate ideology. It's just a psychological and social cancer that periodically comes out whenever civilization is about to collapse. Go read St. Augustine's City of God. We exhausted our cultural forms and are heading into decline.

Leftism is really just a desire for death and destruction of civilization. That's all it is. If there is an issue that advances death and murder, guess who supports it? The "left". If there is some idea that tends towards civilizational collapse, guess who supports it? The "left".

They keep it going with lies, like the left-right spectrum, which is a lie that makes it seem like they are a legitimate counterbalance to some other "side" of a spectrum. It's just so much bullshit.

I would have preferred it if you had stuck to the issue of the transgender debate, without going into a generalisation of the left wing populace... @titorite provided an excellent example of what i was looking for, and used a very poignant case of a six year old boy..

Last edited: