Traveler Malaki's time travel methods!

Angelhoney

For those of you who are intersted! I dug up some of Traveler Malaki's time travel methods from his old threads. I'll post them here for any one who wants to try them.

1. "Time Travel Spell
    13 purple candles
    8 white candles
    1 black candle
    A pentacle, a large one
    Rosemary, clove, cinnamon incense

This can be done either indoors or outdoors, i would try a place with a lot of room to arrange the items in. First, place the pentacle on the ground, making it point north. Then, place the black candle at the top point of the pentacle, and place the Cinnamon incense above it. Once thats done, start on the right side-point on the pentacle, about 4 inches from it, place the white candles, arcing from the right side-point, and ending at the left side-point at about the same distance from the points and aligning. Then, do the same with the 13 purple candles, starting about an inch from the white candles. Then, on the left side-point, place the clove between the white candle and the left point, and at the right side-point, place the rosemary between the white candles and the right side-point. This is to symbolize a "time gate". Im sorry if i confused anyone during this, im not very good at writing or typing instructions.

Once you are done arranging all of the items, stand between the two bottom points of the pentacle, and visualize a large black hole about to suck you in, think and concentrate on the time and place you wish to travel to.

Then repeat this incantation...
    Chronos, I call upon you, i ask you to hear this prayer, this will of mine! Chronos, allow me to cross the barriers of this reality, this time into another that i seek! As i will this i ask of you to hear me, open the gates! Open the gates!

Once you are finished in the time you are in, repeat this incantation to get back
    Chronos, hear my will, i ask of you to send me back to my own time, hear me as i will this, open the gates, open the gates."

2. Intense meditation techinque for time travel!

"1. Decide: This may be the most important step of all of them, Deciding to time travel is not only saying "hey, today I think I will time travel. No, Deciding to time travel is saying you WILL time travel that day, it is believing you will accomplish it, having doubt I believe will cause it to fail. You must be absolutely sure you WILL travel into the future or the past. I only doubt after the event but when I am preparing I clear my mind of all the doubts associated with an innately insane Subject.

2. Pre-Prep: Make sure you will be alone and pick a time of day there is little noise. You should bring some form of food, After all you may end up in a desolate wasteland, if you don't know where you wish to arrive in time. And water, I seemed to have somehow overlooked this. Make sure the lights are dim and the temperature is a tepid comfortable setting, neither to cold nor to warm. Find a comfortable place, a bed or a chair. Turn out the lights and make sure cell phones, pagers, TV's and phone is unplugged or off, to avoid the distraction of sound. Place matches, and perhaps if you must a weapon in a bag and lay it near where you are laying.

3.Preperation: Lay down wear loose clothing, The less clothing the easier it is to relax. Place a hand on the objects you wish to take with you, grasping the objects slightly, Perhaps a forefinger or a thumb make sure this is a comfortable position. Or in your pockets if they are small enough or if you have anything.

4 The event:
    1. Don't bother closing your eyes yet, concentrate on relaxing your muscles, Muscles that are tuat require an expenditure of energy, We need your energy free for other exertions. You could go with meditative techniques, you know, breathing and starting with your toes, relaxing those and working your way up. Or whatever works for you.

2. Make sure you remember to breath as this fuels your body with much needed oxygen.

3. Once completely relaxed close your eyes, I find it is easier to go to the point where you realize you are about to fall asleep and try and hold on to that point, neither asleep or awake, this point is wonderful for self realization.

4. Now, Concentrate on the feel of the paper or items onder your fingertips, then the air from the conditionar if any, this create a sense of heightened awareness, keep doing this until you could feel eerything you are feeling at the same time, then concentrate on displacing your body from this time line, and to the place and date you wish to go to, generate a picture of it in your mind and think of the time and date of arrival. Keep the date, time, and place in your mind. In this I don't mean merely think about it, but try and displace your body, force your body to expend the energy without moving, Feel heat build up (This is possible I have seen monks do this.) Make the heat happen, continue this for 15-25 minutes, Once you cannot expend any more energy you should feel the sensation of a breeze. Soon you should feel sweat burning off.

5. once you feel either the sensation of a slight wind or a pushing or pulling sensation you need to force your body to vibrate. Tell your mind to generate further heat. I believe this brings the extra kick of energy expenditure the body needs, perhaps there is another method for this. But your body should vibrate, clench all your muscles as tight as you can squeeze your arms to your side and flex your fingers out to there tightest positions, Force it to happen. {note-concentration on displacing your body should generate the vibrations}

6. At this point the pulling sensation should start if it hasn't, Don't let this pass it is easy to lose this, Grab onto it with your mind, concentrate on pushing towards the pull. Don't bother getting scared, if you fear you will fail. The pulling should become slightly uncomfortable this is the point of no return, this is where you must stop or continue on, to stop just abruptly relax, it should linger a moment then pass. if you follow it, there should be darkness and no sound for a moment, you could open you eyes but you would see nothing, The wind will increase now and you will encounter force pressing against you, this part is slightly painful. You should feel yourself being pulled through it, like as I have describes a mesh screen. Then after that passes you should feel the sensation of movement quicken then slow, this may have something to do with the distance into the future or past you go I am not sure. After this you should lose concenciousness, and awake at your destination, I have yet to perfect a way for me to arrive awake. "

Heart broken mom

It sounds interesting and complicated I was wondering sounds like you've done this before have you been successful and if so I was wondering if you would go back in time for me at a specific date and time and call me and tell me at that time about my son and I now would tell you what to say to me then so I could warn my son about getting in the car.

sliders2

@Heart broken mom I've been trying this, but haven't succeeded because I don't have experience in either Meditation or spell casting. But if I succeed I will warn you.
I loved your post, very interesting. I have done my own esoteric intention experimental work using a variety of methods, mostly my own or what some refer to as chaos magic, although I must state that my own personal path is unlike most chaos work. In any event, I have had some very interesting experiences. Only one out of numerous times, was I physically able to see a portal before me (the energy vibrating all around me causing the air to flutter, akin to what a highway or road might look like in the distance). Anyway, from out of the path I had been walking on a man (dressed as some sort of dark medieval knight) steps forth and extends his hand in what felt like an invitation. Whoever he was, I had the distinct feeling that he knew me, for I recognized his energy signature and face from previous dreams. Be careful when you astro-travel , be careful of your thoughts, be very clear on your intent, or be prepared to be very surprised. Don't ask me how, but I knew or rather felt that if I went with him I would be leaving my own time and as I had no idea if or how I might be able to come back, still had young children to care for...well, besides, there was that sort of underlining almost hypnotic yet definitely powerful dark energy to him that I did not want to mess with. I never at any time felt that I was in danger, on the contrary, its as if he had come both out of curiosity and as an aid of sorts. At the time I needed a guide and felt quite vulnerable and unprotected. But that is another story altogether.

Angelhoney

@Heart broken mom I've been trying this, but haven't succeeded because I don't have experience in either Meditation or spell casting. But if I succeed I will warn you.
I loved your post, very interesting. I have done my own esoteric intention experimental work using a variety of methods, mostly my own or what some refer to as chaos magic, although I must state that my own personal path is unlike most chaos work. In any event, I have had some very interesting experiences. Only one out of numerous times, was I physically able to see a portal before me (the energy vibrating all around me causing the air to flutter, akin to what a highway or road might look like in the distance). Anyway, from out of the path I had been walking on a man (dressed as some sort of dark medieval knight) steps forth and extends his hand in what felt like an invitation. Whoever he was, I had the distinct feeling that he knew me, for I recognized his energy signature and face from previous dreams. Be careful when you astro-travel , be careful of your thoughts, be very clear on your intent, or be prepared to be very surprised. Don't ask me how, but I knew or rather felt that if I went with him I would be leaving my own time and as I had no idea if or how I might be able to come back, still had young children to care for...well, besides, there was that sort of underlining almost hypnotic yet definitely powerful dark energy to him that I did not want to mess with. I never at any time felt that I was in danger, on the contrary, its as if he had come both out of curiosity and as an aid of sorts. At the time I needed a guide and felt quite vulnerable and unprotected. But that is another story altogether.

Woow such a cool experience you had. Did you see the portal and the man during astral travel? Did you try to go through the portal and see what's on the other side? Please let me know more about your experience.

sliders2

Woow such a cool experience you had. Did you see the portal and the man during astral travel? Did you try to go through the portal and see what's on the other side? Please let me know more about your experience.

The man yes, the portal no. And no, my children were still young at the time, and there was no way I was going to leave them alone. I've been a a lone seeker for a long time, so long in fact that its hard to recall a time when I have not been surrounded in some way or influenced and guided by all sorts of entities be they angelic, nature spirits, what some call ET's and quite frankly much more than I truly understand (hence more research). My personal book of questions, possible answers and theories is larger than most phone books. There are dozens of strange time warp such portal anomalies that I have experienced, from walking into a room and viewing a strange scene from some very distant path unfold as the wall melts away into a vast desert of sand and seeing riders chasing a lone form on horse back that I somehow recognize as me in (what? Another dimension, parallel universe, alternate time line...?), to seeing strange anomalies objects manifest and zoom right past my boyfriend and I. Had I been the only one to see some of these events I would truly question my sanity, sycophantic anyone???? As a child I was petrified by such things, now I continue to seek answers and mindful awareness.

Angelhoney

Someone on a forum I go to offered to go to the akashic records for me to go back to my destination to fix my past for me.

However, I feel these methods are exclusive to individual people alone and no one else, as its not universal to all and the like.
I read about the akashic records, and I think only a few people have access to them.

Angelhoney

I searched on google and it seems many others have seen portals. Some people mentioned seeing demons coming out of them. This is so intersting.

Last edited: