Traveling to another world

Dream traveler

This may sound weird, i woke up exactly 50mins ago, now its 10:45 here at my place.
a bit about my dreams since i can remeber.( early 11yrs or 12yrs of age)
I have always seen this one boy in my dream who grew up in dream the way i did. He was not watching over or anything, it feels like i know him just i dont remember his fave but i have touched him, leaned on him felt his skin against mine but still i dont know who he is. He is not present during all my visists( or dreams) but he is mostly thr or he comes thr after some time. Sometimes he portects me sometimes i protect him.
Now i am about to turn 21 in The Jan 2021.
Today i was in an institution, i was with a school friend who i know in my real life and then i met the same guy in the uni. I was trying to skate board and he helping it felt like we knew eachother( from the dream, not real life).He showed me this ring he wanted to give someone and wanted my opinion. I remeber the rin and the touch. It had a big stone(daimon) and a thick band, i suggested him a simple one. Thinner band and simple small stone less intricate work. Me and my friend went out of the uni for some work and there i met my old friends and my ex, they forced me into a car i wanted to get out but i was not able to and then they take me to some place sexually abusing me to which entity comes and attacks and we are on a run towards they car and i hear them say we need to cross the THE BRIDGE before 10 something(the time). And we are on our way to the bridge and we reach and we are crossing and i woke up. And then when i saw the time it was just few mins past 10Am. And nobody was thr in the room who would have spoken tht it is already 10 and i need to wake up.
Any can body help me???

steven chiverton

seven hikers taken on board a ufo and time traveled in the video link above by thirdphaseofmoon