Travelling into another Dimension

Shambhavi Shukla

On Jan 27, I was clearing up some stuff on my desk and suddenly I ran into another dimension. I suddenly felt that someone was holding me from behind. Someone put his or her hand over my shoulder and started weeping like something bad had took place. I suddenly saw an old British era women coming towards myself. I felt quite shocked and then soon I found myself lying on my bed. I wasn't dreaming at all , I saw it coz if it would have been a segment of my dream then I would have woke up lazily. And soon found out a scar on my shoulder, which was hurting really bad,and soon found out that the things were at the same place before I was actually started cleaning them, that means the things on my desk were not all cleared they were as it is before I started cleaning it.
Therefore when I came to knew about the history about my house from my grandfather. He said that our house was built on the graves of the British people.

Himalayan Hermit

Interesting. What were you doing before this and how long did it last? Is it crazy to ask if you had a phone on you?

Shambhavi Shukla

Nopes I didnt had a phone on me. Before this I had gone up stairs to check something. At that time there was no change in dimension.