Travis Walton on Coast to Coast AM [Fire in the Sky]

Samstwitch

For those who have watched the movie Fire in the Sky, Travis Walton will be on C2C AM tomorrow.
Should be worth listening to. Definitely, one of the most convincing Alien Abduction Cases.

I was so bummed :( that I missed this program, then I found this on Youtube. :cool: Travis Walton on Coast to Coast with George Knapp, along with some of Travis' buddies that witnessed his abduction, and the hypnotherapist who worked with him.

HH, thanks for posting the notice. Next time, maybe you could also post it on your profile (as a tweet) where it will show up on the Front Page. Listening to the program now... :)

Samstwitch

BTW, to anyone who saw the movie, "Fire in the Sky" was supposedly based on Travis Walton's abduction account, however, when it got to the actual experience aboard the craft the movie was far from truthful. What Travis experienced on the craft was completely different from the movie and far more interesting, I thought. I found it interesting that the Greys weren't able to communicate with Travis telepathically. Travis also met the blonde Nordic-type of extraterrestrials that look like tall humans. When Travis was returned to earth, he was fully clothed, not naked as depicted in the movie version.

I recommend reading the book version. It's very expensive to purchase, but I got a copy from the Library. If your branch doesn't carry the book, request it from the Reference Desk through an "Inter-Library Loan". (You must fill out a form for this request.)

Here's a link to the book on Half.ebay.com: CLICK ME

Great news! READ TRAVIS' STORY ON HIS WEBSITE (with Illustrations): http://www.travis-walton.com/abduction.html

Interesting that during the Radio Interview posted above, Steve Pierce (one of the witnesses who saw Travis being abducted) said that Philip J. Klass (UFO debunker) offered him $10,000 if he would say the abduction was a hoax.

It's very exciting to hear Travis and visit his Website, because he wouldn't talk about the incident for MANY years.

Samstwitch

I forgot to mention, Travis said he's presently working on having another movie made from his book, "Fire in the Sky", one that is completely accurate, because the first movie deviated from what actually happened. He's been in touch with people that want to make another movie. That is great news! I hope that he's successful. I would love to see a movie with the true account of what he experienced.

Himalayan Hermit

That's great to hear although I liked the original movie too (for entertainment value) and I didn't know the real incident anyhow.
I forgot to listen to the show myself after posting the msg. Sam, is the video you shared from the show from this wk?

Samstwitch

That's great to hear although I liked the original movie too (for entertainment value) and I didn't know the real incident anyhow.
I forgot to listen to the show myself after posting the msg. Sam, is the video you shared from the show from this wk?

Yes, the video above is of the very show that you posted about. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Ahh I wish George Noory was the host, I love his charm. Will download the video to rip the audio out and then listen in peace.
Thanks

cmac

I've seen Travis Walton in person twice now to hear his accounts of his experience. Last April I spoke with him for probably 20 minutes at a UFO Conference. He is a nice guy, very well spoken, and overall just a regular guy, that had a very irregular experience. I think that he appreciated that I didn't bother him with talking about his abduction experience, ET's and UFO's, just talked with him about everyday regular stuff. I thanked him for deciding to come back around to tell his story. You can tell that the UFO Conference scene really isn't his kind of thing, but he wants people to know the truth. Definately in his presentations, you can see that he wasn't very pleased with Hollywoods portrayal of his experience. He really would like to get a new movie out there, that better depicts exactly what he experienced in those 5 days in 1975.

Leave it to Hollywood to leave out his experiences on board the craft with human looking ET's, and only display the spooky, scary looking ET's, and make it seemingly all about fear. Sure Travis was gripped with fear during the event, I just don't think the scenes of him on the craft, were very close really to what he actually experienced, and what the beings were actually doing. It seems the majority of his own fear was of the unknown, not knowing their intentions, and seeing what to him were grotesque beings, that simply aren't supposed to exist. It's great that Travis has now come to the realization that very likely the reason he was taken was to stabalize his health after the tramatic stresses to his body from being struck by some serious energies after he approached the craft.

He is very open to sharing and he himself wants to get to the truth of this matter and to find out what it truly was all about. He seems open to ideas from people to get closer to truth but when those ideas just don't match what he felt and experienced he will let you know. I personally saw this when people would speak with him at the Conferences. He is a good guy, that had a wild experience, and just wants the truth and to let his story be known.

The fact that Phil Klass offered one of the men in Travis' crew that witnessed this event, $10,000 to lie and say it was all a hoax speaks volumes as well. He failed to look at the facts of the case, and as Travis said, to ever contact him for a personal interview. Never mind the facts, research or investigation. Just pay someone who was there to lie about what they truly saw and experienced. Pretty obvious that Phil Klass wasn't in a search for the truth and was trying to massively alter the publics perception.

cmac

Samstwitch, I agree with you, George Knapp is a great host. I love when he is the host on C2C, especially when the topic has to do with UFO's and/or strange encounters. Of course most of us miss Art Bell, but the show continues on and is still in great form.