Trey Gowdy On Immigration

TnWatchdog

That was a good one. So many people don't get it until it hits home for them.
I remember here in Nashville, years back, an illegal driving drunk with no license or insurance runs into a married couple killing them. This was in the daytime on a city street...senseless.
These 'illegal' people need to be sent back where they came from.

jcolanzi

I don't know if it's still true, but when I lived in the city, Nigerians were allowed to enter and leave the country at will. This was allowed because Nigeria is a country in bed with the CIA.

He told me if he had a problem with anyone, he could call NY and someone would come take care of the problem and disappear.

There has to be some sort of control.

TimeFlipper

That was a good one. So many people don't get it until it hits home for them.
I remember here in Nashville, years back, an illegal driving drunk with no license or insurance runs into a married couple killing them. This was in the daytime on a city street...senseless.
These 'illegal' people need to be sent back where they came from.
I totally agree with you Dawg, but before they are deported, they need to sent to the worst prison in the US for a period of at least 20 years with NO parole!!...Maybe then that would deter anymore scum coming from that particular country!!

TnWatchdog

Another problem not being mentioned by the left is human trafficking. Criminal gangs from Mexico take money to bring people into the country and then use the women as sex slaves and the men who protest are murdered.
This happened here just recently between Nashville and Minneapolis, Somalians putting young girls in motel rooms...sex slaves.

jcolanzi

They should have Hollywood actors and producers, music industry singers and execs and pols who want open borders to take a % into their mansions. Let them live with them, if they love them.