Schematic Triode Projection Rod

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a weird device that can be used for a few things that include time travel.

Device information
As you may already know, all the people who are into teleportation, anti-gravity, free energy, or UFO’s, are to some degree or another, harassed or beaten by either the (Mib's) or (Grey’s). These I believe are Satan’s henchmen. The only known defence which I have found, other than prayer, is the Triode Projection Rod otherwise known as the (TPR-4). This device was invented by a man who is a close friend of mine. In other words, by asking questions while holding a pendulum, he was able to obtain the exact information for building this rod. However, even though this is no substitute for rebuking the Devil, it may prove in some cases to give added protection. So I would imagine if the TPR-4 was aimed at one of their spaceships or a spaceship inhabited by Grey’s, it would probably send it straight to hell!!!!! If you will note, the TPR-4 is a variation of the power rods which were once used by the ancient Atlanteans. However, instead of using a solid chunk of copper, they used tubes constructed out of gold. Not only that, but the pyramid shaped apex on the end of the rod, was also constructed out of gold, or at least as far as I know. It is interesting to note, that when gold was viewed under an electron microscope, scientists discovered that it was composed of millions and billions of microscopic pyramids. So as we can see, since gold locks onto the zero vector, it makes an excellent conductor of white light energy.

Schematics
tpr4.gif

More information on the TPR-4
Among other things, the TPR-4 can also be used for healing. In other words, by directing a beam of white light energy from the north pole end to the subject, this in turn will raise his etheric level to such an extent, that the disease will no longer be able to occupy his body. So basically, provided that your intentions are pure, the TPR-4 can be used for practically anything. This includes time travel!!! In case your wondering, time travel can be easily achieved, simply by aiming the TPR-4 at the subject. While projecting a beam of white light energy, mentally visualize the subject being transported to that particular universe or time frame. If you have done everything correctly, his physical or spiritual body should be transported. Also by using the same technique, you can also travel to the higher worlds.

TimeFlipper

Im thinking it might be interesting to squash the copper hall between one of my Delta T Antennas, as this type of antenna can induce subtle
images of past and present without any wiring attached to it...In this manner it is only the pyramid geometry responsible for the time rifts, and maybe the addition of the copper hall, it could provide much better time rifts :cool:

Genius

King Ivan
Here's a weird device that can be used for a few things that include time travel.

Device information
As you may already know, all the people who are into teleportation, anti-gravity, free energy, or UFO’s, are to some degree or another, harassed or beaten by either the (Mib's) or (Grey’s). These I believe are Satan’s henchmen. The only known defence which I have found, other than prayer, is the Triode Projection Rod otherwise known as the (TPR-4). This device was invented by a man who is a close friend of mine. In other words, by asking questions while holding a pendulum, he was able to obtain the exact information for building this rod. However, even though this is no substitute for rebuking the Devil, it may prove in some cases to give added protection. So I would imagine if the TPR-4 was aimed at one of their spaceships or a spaceship inhabited by Grey’s, it would probably send it straight to hell!!!!! If you will note, the TPR-4 is a variation of the power rods which were once used by the ancient Atlanteans. However, instead of using a solid chunk of copper, they used tubes constructed out of gold. Not only that, but the pyramid shaped apex on the end of the rod, was also constructed out of gold, or at least as far as I know. It is interesting to note, that when gold was viewed under an electron microscope, scientists discovered that it was composed of millions and billions of microscopic pyramids. So as we can see, since gold locks onto the zero vector, it makes an excellent conductor of white light energy.

Schematics
View attachment 2177

Among other things, the TPR-4 can also be used for healing. In other words, by directing a beam of white light energy from the north pole end to the subject, this in turn will raise his etheric level to such an extent, that the disease will no longer be able to occupy his body. So basically, provided that your intentions are pure, the TPR-4 can be used for practically anything. This includes time travel!!! In case your wondering, time travel can be easily achieved, simply by aiming the TPR-4 at the subject. While projecting a beam of white light energy, mentally visualize the subject being transported to that particular universe or time frame. If you have done everything correctly, his physical or spiritual body should be transported. Also by using the same technique, you can also travel to the higher worlds.
So if I use gold instead of copper, will it be more powerful ?

Genius

King Ivan

Device information

Schematics
View attachment 2177

What is a Spinal Cluster and from where can I get one ?

Genius

King Ivan
I really need to know what a spinal cluster is because I want to build this device...Can anyone please answer me ?!

TimeFlipper

Not a clue Genius...the nearest i can get to it is that fantastic 1984 mockumentary movie, Spinal Tap :D.
And for anybody who has seen that movie, yes i do have a Marshal Amp with its volume control calibrated upto number 11 ::LOL:::D

Genius

King Ivan
Not a clue Genius...the nearest i can get to it is that fantastic 1984 mockumentary movie, Spinal Tap :D.
And for anybody who has seen that movie, yes i do have a Marshal Amp with its volume control calibrated upto number 11 ::LOL:::D[/QUOTEI
I never watched that movie before... Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow. But I hope the device will still work without it ( whatever it is )

Genius

King Ivan

Device information

Schematics
View attachment 2177

Num7, do you think a spinal cluster is needed ? But if you do know what it is it will be great if you could tell me.