Trump’s American Coup of 2021

Trump’s American Coup of 2021
The following is examples of what I found on the Internet when I googled “Trump’s American Coup of 2021”. I was trying to find what foreign countries were thinking about the whole situation with Donald Trump and the mob rioting at the Washington DC Capital. I don’t know what to think, I been up Republican all my life and I voted for Trump. I don’t want this to become a thread of Democrats and Republicans fighting who’s right and who’s wrong. I want to see other Countries and opinions from other recognized News Agencies around the world as to what they are reporting.

US Allies Think That Trump Planned And Attempted A Coup
US Allies Think That Trump Planned And Attempted A Coup
European allies of the US believe that the Capitol riot was not spontaneous and that Trump attempted a coup with help from some inside law enforcement.

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal ...
Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials
Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials Mitch Prothero 2021-01-07T13:58:38Z

Opinion: Donald Trump's American carnage ends with a coup ...
Opinion: Donald Trump's American carnage ends with a coup attempt
7 days ago This was an attempted coup, encouraged by the President of the United States, in an attempt to derail today's congressional certification of the electoral vote that will lead to Joe Biden's...

This Was the Coup
This Was the Coup
Jan 06, 2021 9:34 PM. ... The Trump era (and American history, of which it is a part) has been defined by a stubborn, fretful failure to call things what they are. ... there was a running debate ...

The violence at the Capitol was an attempted coup. Call it ...
The violence at the Capitol was an attempted coup. Call it that | Rebecca Solnit
7 days ago A right-wing mob attempted the coup in the form of a violent riot that stormed the Capitol building. They disrupted the proceedings that would have completed the recognition of the election of Joe...

Inauguration Day 2021: Capitol riots, pro-Trump threats ...
Inauguration Day 2021: What now? Capitol riots, Trump supporter threats prompt safety concerns
6 days ago As the tear gas began to dissipate and the mob was finally cleared from the Capitol late Wednesday, the specter of a new security challenge loomed large. The inauguration of a new president, set ...

American Carnage: Trumpism Attempts to Stage a Coup ...
American Carnage: Trumpism Attempts to Stage a Coup – WhatWouldJackDo
1 thought on " American Carnage: Trumpism Attempts to Stage a Coup " No E 01.07.21 at 13:28. I agree with this and the preceding two articles. Trump not only riled up his supporters, he held back help from the DC National Guard, and called these 'people' patriots and told them he loved them.

An attempted coup against American democracy | The Star
An attempted coup against American democracy
6 days ago Thu., Jan. 7, 2021 timer 1 min. read On the day the U.S. Congress voted to certify the ballots confirming Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States, a pro-Trump mob stormed into the U.S....

For a full, public investigation of Trump's January 6 coup ...
For a full, public investigation of Trump’s January 6 coup!
8 January 2021 Even before the dust has settled from the events of January 6, while bullet holes and smashed windows and doors are visible throughout the US Capitol, the American political