Trump Faces North Korea With Fire

Carl Miller

I had a fleeting glance on the news today. If you happen to be interested plz contribute posting a video or even a comment.
It seems Trump have definitely lost patience with Kim Jun un who blatantly insists in threatening America.
Which is your view on that?
Did you see the news today?
I didn't have time to search for it. Not yet.

TnWatchdog

You need to talk tough with nut jobs out there or they won't take you serious and think of you are a pussy.

heka2015

I did the same thing, at work in florida years ago, when bush invaded irak.
Same result, none got it right from the whole crew.
Well, one got it right, but he wasn't american he was chech.
In a big cozy bubble they have you over there.
Take Trumps comments and Kims comments, erase the names, mix em up, and go ask people who said supposedly what.
Gonna be a funny result I promise you.
We should make a forum game out of that.:ROFLMAO:

Anyway capitalistic politics, in my opinion are all insane.

heka

heka2015

Fake News, lol

The America we deserve.o_0
I N S A N E
All homemade.
Needles warmongering, but obviously annihilation and devastation is a must, to learn it once and for all.
Sad world we live in.

TnWatchdog

Fake News, lol

The America we deserve.o_0
I N S A N E
All homemade.
Needles warmongering, but obviously annihilation and devastation is a must, to learn it once and for all.
Sad world we live in.
I normally don't watch the evening fake news but I had ABC on while cooking last night. All negative reports regarding Trumps words to the little fat boy dictator. They even showed John McCain's disapproval. I guess they would rather have President Trump go on a apology tour like Obummer did. It raised my blood pressure watching this bs.

Harte

The WaPo story that sparked all this appears to be a scoop - with claims of obtaining a leaked report that indicates that NK can now build miniaturized nuclear warheads.
North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.
WaPo
Too bad the report itself was made PUBLIC in 2013 during the Obama Administration.
WASHINGTON — Rep. Doug Lamborn was the source on some key information on North Korea’s nuclear capability Thursday because he quoted a couple sentences of unclassified information in a classified report.

Three hours into a hearing of the House Armed Services Committee, Lamborn said the Defense Intelligence Agency, which is under the Pentagon, determined with “moderate confidence” that North Korea has the capability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to be launched with a ballistic missile.

The Colorado Springs Republican gleaned the information from the conclusion of a classified report, though that sentence was unclassified, said his spokeswoman Catherine Mortensen.
Denver Post 2013
The press at the time, breathless at Obama's superlative turn at President, didn't find it worth even a brief mention back then. Maybe because he told them the story was BS.
In an unusual step hours after the disclosure, Mr. Clapper issued a statement playing down the assessment of the D.I.A., which tends to take a more hawkish view on North Korea, adding that “North Korea has not yet demonstrated the full range of capabilities necessary for a nuclear armed missile.”

President Obama said in an interview broadcast on Tuesday that he did not believe that North Korea yet had the ability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to fit atop a missile.
NYT
The same DIA assessment is the subject of the Washington Post story.
NOW, of course, with Trump President it's a big story.

Harte

TnWatchdog

The WaPo story that sparked all this appears to be a scoop - with claims of obtaining a leaked report that indicates that NK can now build miniaturized nuclear warheads.
North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.
WaPo
Too bad the report itself was made PUBLIC in 2013 during the Obama Administration.
WASHINGTON — Rep. Doug Lamborn was the source on some key information on North Korea’s nuclear capability Thursday because he quoted a couple sentences of unclassified information in a classified report.

Three hours into a hearing of the House Armed Services Committee, Lamborn said the Defense Intelligence Agency, which is under the Pentagon, determined with “moderate confidence” that North Korea has the capability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to be launched with a ballistic missile.

The Colorado Springs Republican gleaned the information from the conclusion of a classified report, though that sentence was unclassified, said his spokeswoman Catherine Mortensen.
Denver Post 2013
The press at the time, breathless at Obama's superlative turn at President, didn't find it worth even a brief mention back then. Maybe because he told them the story was BS.
In an unusual step hours after the disclosure, Mr. Clapper issued a statement playing down the assessment of the D.I.A., which tends to take a more hawkish view on North Korea, adding that “North Korea has not yet demonstrated the full range of capabilities necessary for a nuclear armed missile.”

President Obama said in an interview broadcast on Tuesday that he did not believe that North Korea yet had the ability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to fit atop a missile.
NYT
The same DIA assessment is the subject of the Washington Post story.
NOW, of course, with Trump President it's a big story.

Harte
Thanks for posting this...I wasn't aware about it. What a bunch of bs.