Trump is Reprehensible For Sure, But Media Continues to Cover for Clinton

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
The concept that the mainstream media is undeniably biased toward the Democratic side is not a new conspiracy. This is something that most people have known for years. However, it wasn’t until the 2016 election that it became something that they no longer even hide. We have supposed journalistic news organizations publicly throwing their support behind candidates, and almost every news story distorts the facts for its now obvious agenda. This is the next step on the path they are taking us down. They don’t even have to hide it anymore, because they have trained us to be okay with it. It took some time, but here we are. They don’t have to pretend to be real news organizations now; they can simply let their true colors show because Americans will lap it up like a cat at its milk bowl.

Now, is Trump doing anything particularly to advance his cause? Not at all, really. The tapes from 2005 of him saying reprehensible things about women are mighty bad, and the media is taking them to the next level by reporting them as speculatively being true. There is a whole article on the Washington Post’s website right now about whether if Donald Trump really “grabbed a woman by her (private part)” that would constitute sexual assault. Of course, no reasonable person really thinks Trump really did that, or at least without any participation from the other party. But here we are, speculating about imaginary criminal offenses while ignoring the real criminal offenses his opponent has already gotten away with. Furthermore, look at the timing. WikiLeaks reveals the obsessively sought-after speech transcripts from Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street speeches for which she received over 22 million dollars in return for. In the speeches, she reveals what she really thinks about a whole lot of things, and it becomes very obvious why she has avoided letting these transcripts get out. She even goes down the race road, saying that white people when given opportunity will do well for themselves while African Americans will continue to not do well given the same opportunities. Hmm. That should be pretty damning, right?

Enter the Trump tape. No worries. Not one. WikiLeaks had planned this out from the beginning for maximum effect, but whoever came up with this tape didn’t just find it yesterday. They’ve been sitting on this, waiting for the right moment to counteract some real bad news. Today was that day. Hillary’s speech transcripts are out there for anyone to view if they like, but as far as the mainstream media is concerned, it never happened. Most people will never know about it.

Is this an excuse for what Trump said? Not at all. Those comments are crude and demeaning. Unfortunately, there’s probably not a man in America who has not heard other men talk like this. Would Trump say it their face? Most likely not, just like the millions of other men that have used similar terminologies when talking amongst other men about women. While that certainly doesn’t make it right, it does illustrate that there is one heck of a difference between the lewd comments that have taken over our nation and the actions of a Hillary Clinton that are pushing us toward literally having our nation taken over with her long-polished New World Order agenda.

They are going to win this one. Not Democrats. Not Republicans. But the shadow government, the elite that really call the shots. And this is just another creative instance of how they make you believe that you had a choice. It was just so bad, you had to go vote for Hillary, a person you know beyond the shadow of a doubt is bought and paid for by the New World Order agenda. You had no choice.

You had to pick that lesser evil. Again. This article is not pro-Trump or pro-Hillary. It is designed to show you how all of these pawns on the chessboard have been delicately and thoughtfully placed to make this exact outcome inevitable.

Illusion of choice. Lesser of two evils. Colonized minds.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The above post was designed to criticize not only Hillary Clinton, but Donald Trump as well, and especially during the night of the second presidential debate, which I hear Trump did very well in, I might add.

@TimeFlipper - Since you actually liked the above post, have your feelings toward your support for Trump changed? (I know that since you are in the UK, you may not have caught a glimpse of the debate; well, neither did I, but I think my dad watched it. That's who told me the news of how Trump did.)

TimeFlipper

The above post was designed to criticize not only Hillary Clinton, but Donald Trump as well, and especially during the night of the second presidential debate, which I hear Trump did very well in, I might add.

@TimeFlipper - Since you actually liked the above post, have your feelings toward your support for Trump changed? (I know that since you are in the UK, you may not have caught a glimpse of the debate; well, neither did I, but I think my dad watched it. That's who told me the news of how Trump did.)
No i was putting the like for the comments between both Trump and Hillarious, it shows an unbiased response...but im still all the way in for Trump..and im hoping the release of those tapes will help him in winning the predidancy..US needs Trump lots more than Hilarious
3784adab377563ac926680f24774d5fa6a12915250e7bcf524f637298c7075fb_1.jpg

Remnant

How exactly are they forcing you to choose Clinton? Trump is obviously the lesser of those two evils.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the promise was made years ago.. when they told her she had to marry the stooge...
the bribe money was paid to her when they gave it to obummer??
does anyone actually believe that all those millions to the clinton foundation really came from all the same countries that have hated us for the last 50 yrs??

I got some beach front property right outside tucson real cheep..

and hell yes the media is an active, and willing player in her campaign, it has been hard core demo-crook from the get go..
sadly I really believe trump is controlled opposition, and will implode soon..

to say that this is a new thing is just not entirely accurate. they were absolutely brutal to nixon, ford, reagan,and both of the bush goons, dragging up every misstep, trip, drunk brother, kid sticking out there tongue, hell they even called nixon out for sweating during a debate with kennedy.. who they covered up for at every turn, was a major slut..

yet I truly do hold out the tinniest of hope that he is really serious about fixing things ....
but he has no motive to do so. lets face the facts here,, no one gets that rich by being a nice guy..
he is profit motivated, and brutal in his pursuit of a goal..
with his money it makes no matter who is pres. he and his grand kids will be fine for the next 100 yrs.. hence my suspicion of controlled opposition..

however trump winning do not fit into the TPB's( bankers) plan of seizing total control of the markets. giving a mark to everyone for revenue generation.
he's not in the pockets of the money changers like she is..

which brings it back to the media where if you look a little closer at them you'll find, they and the bankers are one and the same bunch of crooks..
who are very much a key part in the selection of the pres. of merica. look back at the past you'll find they regularly call the election before the vote, even printing the headlines up days before hand..yes the media is and always has been a major member of the demo-crooks campaign's...

just my 2 pennys worth of mindless babble..o_0

MysticLady

No i was putting the like for the comments between both Trump and Hillarious, it shows an unbiased response...but im still all the way in for Trump..and im hoping the release of those tapes will help him in winning the predidancy..US needs Trump lots more than Hilarious
View attachment 5460

I can't stand her!!!! And he reminds me of John Wayne and I loved John Wayne! He said what he wanted and didn't give a damn what anyone thought! I would rather vote for him, even with his stupid remarks at times, than vote for a lying criminal!!! I'm on the Trump train! And calling her Hilarious, lol classic!!

TimeFlipper

@MysticLady I agree about John Wayne (The Duke) it was said that he could act being knocked down in a fight better than anybody else during his film career...Being also a stunt man in the early days certainly helped him achieve that (y) :D

Well said about Hilarious :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:18eg90.jpg :ROFLMAO: