Trump wins - Glass is half full

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The end of Obamacare. No war with Russia. It's a good day.

How is the end of Obamacare in any way a good thing? You'd prefer lots of people to not have health insurance?

Before Obamacare anyone that wanted health insurance could have it at a very reasonable price. But now because of supply and demand health insurance is no longer affordable. Obamacare did this. And then to punish Americans who don't need health insurance with a penalty tax is criminal. I might add that 80% of Americans have no need or desire to have health insurance. I think it is the criminal tax penalty that has killed Obamacare. If the government wanted to make health care cost go down, an effort should have been made to increase the supply of doctors.

rd42

The end of Obamacare. No war with Russia. It's a good day.

How is the end of Obamacare in any way a good thing? You'd prefer lots of people to not have health insurance?

Before Obamacare anyone that wanted health insurance could have it at a very reasonable price. But now because of supply and demand health insurance is no longer affordable. Obamacare did this. And then to punish Americans who don't need health insurance with a penalty tax is criminal. I might add that 80% of Americans have no need or desire to have health insurance. I think it is the criminal tax penalty that has killed Obamacare. If the government wanted to make health care cost go down, an effort should have been made to increase the supply of doctors.

Lol where do you get your statistics?? Most people want health insurance. And with obamacare, it's actually a lot more affordable to the lower classes and elderly. Taxes are a bit higher for some, but actually premiums are lower for many others. And a lot more people are alive today because they've been able to pay for hospital visits and operations.