Trump wins - Glass is half full

TnWatchdog

The end of Obamacare. No war with Russia. It's a good day.
I feel good about it. Trump was very Presidential in his acceptance speech last night. I am positive he will get to work on Obamacare, like pronto. I don't have insurance...I tell people that I am self insured and the providers discount their services because I don't have coverage.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Check this out!
Canada's immigration website just crashed

It's still down to me right now.
----------

The Government of Canada's immigration website crashed on Tuesday night as the US election results were rolling in.

The site went down about 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, and there was intermittent accessibility after that.

About 9 ET on Tuesday evening, CNN announced that a number of key states in the election — including Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida — could all swing in Republican nominee Donald Trump's favor. (Virginia has since been won by Clinton and Florida by Trump.)

The top story on Business Insider has been "How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen."

Google search traffic to the Canada story began to surge.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Check this out!

----------

The Government of Canada's immigration website crashed on Tuesday night as the US election results were rolling in.

The site went down about 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, and there was intermittent accessibility after that.

About 9 ET on Tuesday evening, CNN announced that a number of key states in the election — including Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida — could all swing in Republican nominee Donald Trump's favor. (Virginia has since been won by Clinton and Florida by Trump.)

The top story on Business Insider has been "How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen."

Probably the Clintons and all of the democratic party are looking for a safe place to hide.

Wind7

Staff
Check this out!

----------

Probably the Clintons and all of the democratic party are looking for a safe place to hide.

Just follow the trail of rolling papers and abandoned hard drives. ;)

Carl Miller

Trump promised that, quote : 'We will make America proud again'...
Well, at last , i guess it is a relief, my goodness it could not be differently. Congratulations! You will have a president who will fight for the USA. Otherwise, just imagine, just Picture out America being ruled by the Clintons. It is sufficiently known that they would have no commitments to America's founding fathers, but would be ready to defend private interests other than their country's. And i think that the victory can be shared by all of us who fought against the Clintons and the Obamacares and so on...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Check this out!

----------

I think it might just be possible that the immigration website was brought down by the immigrants who run it...They could be very afraid of the adverse comments that would be flooding the website, telling them to keep out of Canada and to stay away from the US...A few days after the UK voted to get out of the EU, many Polish people living here were afraid that they could be deported back to Poland, and several of them were verbally abused and told to clear off back to Poland! :eek: