TRUMP Wiretap Evidence Given To House Intel Panel

jcolanzi

I really want sh*t to hit the fan. I want people prosecuted!

They will be.

The only way to truly drain the swamp is to indict and punish the crocodiles!

Not just drain the swamp. It's about survival now.

They're not just talking about seeing Trump dead, they're attacking members of his team physically.

As a side not, what people don't know is the Hawaii judge is using as an example the poor family that is separated. That poor family is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

That judge shouldn't be impeached, he should be in jail for treason.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They will be.

They're not just talking about seeing Trump dead, they're attacking members of his team physically.

As a side not, what people don't know is the Hawaii judge is using as an example the poor family that is separated. That poor family is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yes, he should. Also, the judge in Maine.... they are using personal beliefs, feelings, and subjectivity instead of law. They are also trying to tell the President what to do, stating they are going to force him to take double the immigrants into this country. The tail is trying to wag the dog.

It becomes a dictatorship when the justice system no longer uses law to make judgements. How do we know we are getting a fair trial when the only thing that matters is personal feelings?

We have checks and balances. Who checks the Judiciary Branch?

jcolanzi

Yes, he should. Also, the judge in Maine.... they are using personal beliefs, feelings, and subjectivity instead of law. They are also trying to tell the President what to do, stating they are going to force him to take double the immigrants into this country. The tail is trying to wag the dog.

It becomes a dictatorship when the justice system no longer uses law to make judgements. How do we know we are getting a fair trial when the only thing that matters is personal feelings?

The judge in Hawaii graduated with Obama. There's speculation that he may have received a bribe from Obama, because Obama was there right before he made his ruling.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The judge in Hawaii graduated with Obama. There's speculation that he may have received a bribe from Obama, because Obama was there right before he made his ruling.

I really REALLY hope they pursue this and investigate!!!!!

I am tired of NOTHING being done about all this deep state s**t. I want Obama in jail. He's a white collar criminal. A mobster.

jcolanzi

I really REALLY hope they pursue this and investigate!!!!!

I am tired of NOTHING being done about all this deep state s**t. I want Obama in jail. He's a white collar criminal. A mobster.

They are. They have to take him out.

His goal is to have Trump assassinated. Trump knows that.

Obama, Hillary, Bill, Holder, they're all going down.

The next two weeks will be explosive.

Please ease up on yourself while this plays out. Enjoy your son.