Trustworthy News

dimension-1hacker

Research and find out if you are that interested in something. Information will never be spoon fed to you. Most MSM will spoon feed you lies to fulfill their agenda.
perhaps, what about the sources you use, you do not work for the company, you are not the writer, most likely you have never seen the event written about, sure there can be obvious bias like racism and so on but the events written about you cannot verify just by reading articles from certain websites unless you can logically prove it. using logic

dimension-1hacker

Yeah.
A spear point found embedded in a Mammoth's rib cage could mean he committed suicide.

Harte
you are doing what you are writing I did if you are. Its the other way around, you were never their, you cannot determine the odds of a lie if you cannot read somebodies mind, you do not know if somebody decieved that person, no online source is inherently correct sensewise

Mayhem

Zenith
Car crashes into house reported and believed, plane crashes into building reported Not believed.

Truth V Untruth.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
perhaps, what about the sources you use, you do not work for the company, you are not the writer, most likely you have never seen the event written about, sure there can be obvious bias like racism and so on but the events written about you cannot verify just by reading articles from certain websites unless you can logically prove it. using logic

Show an example of the "obvious racism". Actually, I'll make a separate thread. It seems that you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of --- falling for what the news tells you without doing an ounce of fact checking. Salem witch trials.

dimension-1hacker

Show an example of the "obvious racism". Actually, I'll make a separate thread. It seems that you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of --- falling for what the news tells you without doing an ounce of fact checking. Salem witch trials.
what are facts, how can facts be determined, how can a website inherently not need a source
obvious racism ==" this guy did so and so because he has darker skin then me, long live white supremicy"

TimeFlipper

what are facts, how can facts be determined, how can a website inherently not need a source

obvious racism ==" this guy did so and so because he has darker skin then me, long live white supremicy"

Prove it was obvious racism!!

You said the guy "did so and so" because his skin was darker than yours...Then prove to us his skin is darker than yours, go on PROVE It to us by using your so called "logic"!! :LOL:..

dimension-1hacker

Prove it was obvious racism!!

You said the guy "did so and so" because his skin was darker than yours...Then prove to us his skin is darker than yours, go on Prove It to us by using your so called "logic"!! :LOL:..
that does not require proof of that kind, somebody wrote that on a website, it is a racist comment or baseless opinion, that shows racism about an event that may or may not of taken place, opinions are different then events or at least what you think a person wrote

TimeFlipper

that does not require proof of that kind, somebody wrote that on a website, it is a racist comment or baseless opinion, that shows racism about an event that may or may not of taken place, opinions are different then events or at least what you think a person wrote

Do not try to squeeze out of giving me proof...I DEMAND proof that the posting YOU said was obviously racist, and that you just replied it was a "comment or baseless opinion"..Then prove it was a comment or just a baseless opinion!...Prove it to us...Also prove that guy has darker skin than you have...Show us a photo of yourself and that guy, and let Paranormalis members decide on who has the darker skin, you or him....Come on, give us some logical proof, that YOU always demand for...I want to see your logical proof, I challenge you to show me :LOL:..