Trustworthy News

dimension-1hacker

Do not try to squeeze out of giving me proof...I DEMAND proof that the posting YOU said was obviously racist, and you just replied it was a "comment or baseless opinion"..Then prove it was a comment or just a baseless opinion!...Prove it to us...Also prove that guy has darker skin than you have...Show us a photo of yourself and that guy, and let Paranormalis members decide on who has the darker skin, you or him....Come on, give us some logical proof, that YOU always demand for...I want to see your logical proof, I challenge you to show me :LOL:..
I was giving an example of what a seeminly racist would say on a news website, fox news, hannity, and other far right websites, or obviously imply, you are misunderstanding, ha. I do not judge peoples intellect and character traits and who did what based off a different cellular pigment, its absurd but many people do it according to studies. The person is not describing an event that may or may not be accurate but is seemingly describing their own bias, which can be self evident perhaps. Before you talk about racist dems, remember that most dems would be considered republican in almost every other western country. and most reps would be consitered... well I do not know what but not republicans

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I was giving an example of what a seeminly racist would say on a news website, fox news, hannity, and other far right websites, or obviously imply, you are misunderstanding, ha. I do not judge peoples intellect and character traits and who did what based off a different cellular pigment, its absurd but many people do it according to studies. The person is not describing an event that may or may not be accurate but is seemingly describing their own bias, which can be self evident perhaps. Before you talk about racist dems, remember that most dems would be considered republican in almost every other western country. and most reps would be consitered... well I do not know what but not republicans

I do NOT accept your "examples", they are not proof of what I asked for!...Iam not interested in what you now say that you do not judge peoples intellect and character traits, because they are just excuses you made, to try and get out of the fact that you CANNOT give me any proof at all of what I have asked for...Admit that you cannot show me the proof of what I asked for, just admit it...I don't want to see anymore lame excuses coming from you...Can you give me proof for what I have already asked you for?...YES or NO..:rolleyes:..

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I do NOT accept your "examples", they are not proof of what I asked for!...Iam not interested in what you now say that you do not judge peoples intellect and character traits, because they are just excuses you made, to try and get out of the fact that you CANNOT give me any proof at all of what I have asked for...Admit that you cannot show me the proof of what I asked for, just admit it!!...I don't want to see anymore lame excuses coming from you...Can you give me proof for what I have already asked you for?...YES or NO..
referring to still thinking I am racist? You are making excuses, stated was refering to how it can be obvious somebody is a racist based off how they describe an event even if the event itself may not have occurred or can't verify that. I was not referring to myself obviously therefore do not need to "show pictures"

TimeFlipper

referring to still thinking I am racist? You are making excuses, stated was refering to how it can be obvious somebody is a racist based off how they describe an event even if the event itself may not have occurred or can't verify that. I was not referring to myself obviously therefore do not need to "show pictures"

Do you admit you cannot give me any proof on what I have already asked you for?..YES or NO?

dimension-1hacker

I do NOT accept your "examples", they are not proof of what I asked for!...Iam not interested in what you now say that you do not judge peoples intellect and character traits, because they are just excuses you made, to try and get out of the fact that you CANNOT give me any proof at all of what I have asked for...Admit that you cannot show me the proof of what I asked for, just admit it...I don't want to see anymore lame excuses coming from you...Can you give me proof for what I have already asked you for?...YES or NO..:rolleyes:..

dimension-1hacker

You cannot give me any PROOF on the two questions I asked you, can you?...YES or NO..

Very clever, eat any good books lately time flipper you partially reformed Clingon!

Oh, and tesla is about to spike a few hundred dollars, don't blame me when you miss out on the easy 30,000% percent gains by buying one one dollar call option contract

predicted tesla, apple, facebook, zoom, nvidia, spotify, well gtx innitial before insider dumping and negative earnings, ge, gopro well soon bottomed down so will go back up an complete the pattern, microsoft, amazon, fitbit starting to go up huge upside, and so on. another huge rally too coming.

google going up over 200, will cross the 2000 line, microsoft will go up past 300 and short term over 250-70-80 as support

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Very clever, eat any good books lately time flipper you partially reformed Clingon!

Oh, and tesla is about to spike a few hundred dollars, don't blame me when you miss out on the easy 30,000% percent gains by buying one one dollar call option contract

You still refuse to give proof for the two questions i asked for?..YES or NO..

dimension-1hacker

You still refuse to give proof on the two questions i asked for?..YES or NO..
am not a racist, did not apply to myself therefore do not need to provide proof for something I logically determined not to be an accurate indicator, what are you asking me to prove? I stated am not a racist, and what I described was an indicator of somebody else's racism. Said that those types of statements show innate bias and so on.

prove the statement that it is an indicator of racism, prove that other people think that way?

well, ha, you violent Clingon, maybe I am racist! ha, eat a good book lately?