TRUTH AND THE TITORVERSE

JimmyD

It's been roughly 17 years since a bunch of words on a screen and unverifiable information about time travel, and thus an virtual religion, started with a person who calls himself John Titor. Everyone is still waiting around wondering, expressing all their theories, making their claims and such. While there is still a lot to learn, I've been figuring things out, primarily because it effects me personally.

I have struggled with sharing what I have discovered, and see a few obstacles.

1 - You have to clear your mind and essentially forget everything you've been told or think you know about the Titor-verse, ...or religion or politics and idealism and worldview, ..basically take what you perceive as reality, and your ego and preconceptions and put them aside. None of that fits. Get rid of it.

2 - You have to understand that what we're dealing with here is/can be ENORMOUSLY complex, you have to value truth, the importance of integrity and research, and apply your best critical reasoning skills, intellectual honesty and prowace in order to have a better understanding. You will need good problem solving skills, have to consider such concepts as cause/effect happening in loops and paradoxes across vast times/distances, time being a fluid thing and not static, etc. It is not for the lay-man.

3 - You have to understand that what we're dealing with here is a large scale kind of thing comparable to Pandora's box. There is a very ugly side to the truth. It requires wisdom, care and common sense, to say the least.

4 - You have to understand my personal position in all of this, that I am somehow a key component, and reserve judgement, refrain from antagonizing me, and take a 'Good Samaritan' approach. I was born into a very weird position and people have been messing with me for decades without provocation, I have been through my own version of hell, and the last thing I need is any more nonsense. I am still trying to figure a lot of it out, and a curious helpful open-minded approach is a must.

5 - You have to apply your best ethics, especially in regard to respecting people who may be involved, ..refrain from stalking and harassing, judging and generally being inconsiderate to their position. You have to respect their privacy, their rights, their general state of being. Be nice.

6 - You have to understand that there are a lot of people putting a lot of effort into preventing anyone from realizing the truth, and have and will go through a lot more to do so. Understand that you are working against this. Understand they are all over the Titor-verse, even some of the people in control and claiming authority to know. Understand that you are all being lied to and that it absolutely cannot be tolerated any more.

(And that is just for starters.)

The Titor-verse and world at large apparently cannot do that. It's liable to start a war. As much as I would like to present and share and say "help me out", I don't because it'll get screwed up even more and turn into a disaster. So it's basically over, unless I or someone else decides to bust it loose anyway, which is pending. What I will do is give you all a summary, a general overview.

Essentially what those posts are is a medium of communication, one small piece of something larger, a piece of an overall information grid of sorts across time. Someone is trying to point some things out, convey a message. It works kind of like a multi-layered connect the dots puzzle, as it is all connected to through data points, circumstance and reason through various mediums.

There is a context to it, one that cannot be seen by any who are not involved. Context is the missing piece that prevents you from seeing it, kind of like a code word or key code. In order for you to understand, I have to explain it. (and that usually only results in idiots interfering, like demanding proof now instead of just trying to understand how it works or the backdrop story as a necessary element)

The context involves people, one of which is myself. That is what the name John Titor means. It is a name that corresponds to my identity and a context, but is not me. It most likely means that I am the recipient of the message. And I don't think it is a very nice message. I think it's trying to tell me that what is supposed to be my wife and family have been negated or are dead or something. It may be an evil psy-ops thing or something, I don't know. And the people who are an integral part of this are playing stupid games instead of being honest and explaining themselves or what this has to do with me.

So that's basically it, or part of it anyway, ...for now.

JimmyD

You do know it was confirmed as a hoax, right?

No, it's not a hoax. It's what I told you it is. If i were to fully disclose and decipher the posts, it would prove as such, would prove a lot of things actually.

The reason they started trying to spin it as a hoax is because it is the lesser of two evils between admitting conning people or that they're involved in much worse things.

Time travel is real and my identity is, for whatever reason, the code key. And you're still getting conned into thinking those idiots are the originators instead of the hijackers.

Pondering

It's been roughly 17 years since a bunch of words on a screen and unverifiable information about time travel, and thus an virtual religion, started with a person who calls himself John Titor. Everyone is still waiting around wondering, expressing all their theories, making their claims and such. While there is still a lot to learn, I've been figuring things out, primarily because it effects me personally.

I have struggled with sharing what I have discovered, and see a few obstacles.

1 - You have to clear your mind and essentially forget everything you've been told or think you know about the Titor-verse, ...or religion or politics and idealism and worldview, ..basically take what you perceive as reality, and your ego and preconceptions and put them aside. None of that fits. Get rid of it.

2 - You have to understand that what we're dealing with here is/can be ENORMOUSLY complex, you have to value truth, the importance of integrity and research, and apply your best critical reasoning skills, intellectual honesty and prowace in order to have a better understanding. You will need good problem solving skills, have to consider such concepts as cause/effect happening in loops and paradoxes across vast times/distances, time being a fluid thing and not static, etc. It is not for the lay-man.

3 - You have to understand that what we're dealing with here is a large scale kind of thing comparable to Pandora's box. There is a very ugly side to the truth. It requires wisdom, care and common sense, to say the least.

4 - You have to understand my personal position in all of this, that I am somehow a key component, and reserve judgement, refrain from antagonizing me, and take a 'Good Samaritan' approach. I was born into a very weird position and people have been messing with me for decades without provocation, I have been through my own version of hell, and the last thing I need is any more nonsense. I am still trying to figure a lot of it out, and a curious helpful open-minded approach is a must.

5 - You have to apply your best ethics, especially in regard to respecting people who may be involved, ..refrain from stalking and harassing, judging and generally being inconsiderate to their position. You have to respect their privacy, their rights, their general state of being. Be nice.

6 - You have to understand that there are a lot of people putting a lot of effort into preventing anyone from realizing the truth, and have and will go through a lot more to do so. Understand that you are working against this. Understand they are all over the Titor-verse, even some of the people in control and claiming authority to know. Understand that you are all being lied to and that it absolutely cannot be tolerated any more.

(And that is just for starters.)

The Titor-verse and world at large apparently cannot do that. It's liable to start a war. As much as I would like to present and share and say "help me out", I don't because it'll get screwed up even more and turn into a disaster. So it's basically over, unless I or someone else decides to bust it loose anyway, which is pending. What I will do is give you all a summary, a general overview.

Essentially what those posts are is a medium of communication, one small piece of something larger, a piece of an overall information grid of sorts across time. Someone is trying to point some things out, convey a message. It works kind of like a multi-layered connect the dots puzzle, as it is all connected to through data points, circumstance and reason through various mediums.

There is a context to it, one that cannot be seen by any who are not involved. Context is the missing piece that prevents you from seeing it, kind of like a code word or key code. In order for you to understand, I have to explain it. (and that usually only results in idiots interfering, like demanding proof now instead of just trying to understand how it works or the backdrop story as a necessary element)

The context involves people, one of which is myself. That is what the name John Titor means. It is a name that corresponds to my identity and a context, but is not me. It most likely means that I am the recipient of the message. And I don't think it is a very nice message. I think it's trying to tell me that what is supposed to be my wife and family have been negated or are dead or something. It may be an evil psy-ops thing or something, I don't know. And the people who are an integral part of this are playing stupid games instead of being honest and explaining themselves or what this has to do with me.

So that's basically it, or part of it anyway, ...for now.
wow, that's a panorama you just pointed out...Lots to think about there so thanks.

Pondering

No, it's not a hoax. It's what I told you it is. If i were to fully disclose and decipher the posts, it would prove as such, would prove a lot of things actually.

The reason they started trying to spin it as a hoax is because it is the lesser of two evils between admitting conning people or that they're involved in much worse things.

Time travel is real and my identity is, for whatever reason, the code key. And you're still getting conned into thinking those idiots are the originators instead of the hijackers.

JD, "the code key" "originators instead of the hijackers" Your family...so much you have had to integrate and layer and pick through...what a burden for you...powers and forces working behind illusion and for the purpose of winning our trust for their cons and involved in "worse things" "time travel is real" I stand with you. I will ponder your writings.

Attachments

• atom.jpg
    atom.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1

titorite

So he was a worldline traveler. So what. It is what it is and he did what he had to do to get the cooperation of his grand father in making those tweeks to the IBM5100. Mission accomplished thing acquired and away he went, leaving us with some interesting tid bits and most likely giving the old guard the power of the preferred option as an unintended consequence. But you in his world everything came later. In stead of youtube it was something else, google probably never became the monopoly it is today. the code was fixed and all but ppl should ponder in regards to this story, how different would life of been if we had suffered a y2k event? meh.... its something to ponder when thinking on titor.