"Truth without Proof"/Law of one

alpha centauri

Is this intentional?
where you have to believe it before you get proof?

are whistleblowers, inventors, and aliens doing the same thing?
is this a rule of spiritual initiation?

I was thinking about the same.

I came to the conclusion: You dont have to believe .
Why should you? You can believe it, disbelieve it or let it open.

The scientific way is to let it open when you cannot disproof or proof it, anyway.

It is intentional. Another reason is also in the text. It is an imbalance of teach/learning.

If the aliens proof everything, than the whole planet is enlightened. Of course that is against the free will. Because the people only believe it because of the aliens. The people of the planet have to proof it for themselves. You also do not cheat in a computer game.
That would be similar.

It is like the Cargo cult. The superior civilization would impose their civilization upon us.
Cargo cult - Wikipedia

There are not much excercises described in the lawofone for spiritual initiation. So you either use the excercises described or you have to search for a system of initiation for yourself that you like.

Good topic by the way.

NaturalPhilosopher

thanks.

There's something to be said for people to discover things for themselves but also a problem if they discount all other information from people without even studying it.

People lack imagination. They can't think that there's another reason proof isn't freely shared other than malicious intent to deceive. It's sad. Of course the law of one does share proof, they make a lot of claims that are scientifically validated in later scientific works. People just scoff of course.

I think it's just fear of being embarassed..which is pretty legitimate. I have that all the time.

Last edited: