"Truth without Proof"/Law of one

alpha centauri

thanks.

There's something to be said for people to discover things for themselves but also a problem if they discount all other information from people without even studying it.

People lack imagination. They can't think that there's another reason proof isn't freely shared other than malicious intent to deceive. It's sad. Of course the law of one does share proof, they make a lot of claims that are scientifically validated in later scientific works. People just scoff of course.

I think it's just fear of being embarassed..which is pretty legitimate. I have that all the time.
I know what you mean. I was a lot of times embarrassed because I believed something that was not true. I dont even care anymore because the most people already think I am crazy. You live freely if you havent any reputation to lose.

The law-of-one is the teaching with the least mistakes, I know. I came to the law-of-one because of that. But it is not that good in explaining. There are system you can learn far more.

I dont think of religious systems rather spiritual systems:
The bible and even more the koran are full of mistakes. It is only that the followers, dont want to admit they are wrong.

Although, I am thinking, the mystical system of Christianity is very good . The practice of unconditional love also called: "Love thy neighbour as yourself" is undistorted and it is also necessary of enlightenment in my opinion. I believe that a lot of people cannot achieve that and that is why they do not progress.

So there are also good thing in the bible. But you have to search for it.

But I know nobody who has achieved anything through any religious teachings like magical abilities so you can extrapolate that they do not understand the cosmic laws in general.

I think, Jesus himself had magical abilities, so he himself was not wrong. The priests just dont teach what Jesus taught anymore.

If you want to study the energy transfers (described in the law-of-one) I think you will have to choose another system. A system that uses the four element for example. I work with Bardon (Initiation into Hermetics). I learnt more there than from the law-of-one.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Truth without proof, Experience is proof, your own.

I wouldnt say "truth" without proof, i would say that "claims" without proof are what we are talking about here, but you are correct about experience, because its "experience" that teaches most of us to know when BS is being spread around ;)..

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe so, still in today's world if you cant see it in the third dimension it must not be real.

Most look to science to establish the ground for what some need as framework, when in perception, awareness others already have
that. But then that's up to the individual.