Trying not to clickbait so I'll just say this is a personal thread that you should come by if you are knowledgeable and want to help someone out

Jeannanine

Lately I've started to realize that I've been dreading reality. The thought of everything about how reality is like is the thing that scares me most in life, its mysteriousness. An example I've been struggling with lately is what happens after death. Certain other such thoughts as well. Anyways, I've been thinking and I've decided, before my life ends I want to try certain things, namely, and why I'm posting here, time travel. I guess one thing I do have to come clean about is that I'm not sure if I believe it fully. There's a lot of proof that a lot of you can bring me, but in the end, it's just something like spirituality or other things in the same camp for me, and I'm something like antonymous to guilable when it comes to these sorts of things, but at the same time I'm willing to try a lot of things in order to figure it out for myself. So, basically, I'd like to time travel, even if it's something very small, like a very slight shift in time lines, where the only differences would be absolutely minuscule, so long as I notice. This is why I post, I'm asking y'all for any help or advice to ensure that I will time travel at some point in my life. I honestly can't quite remember what brought me to time travel when I started to think about this, but I'm now determined and I really want this. I hope any of you will help me in my endeavours. Thank you very much.

JimmyD

Lately I've started to realize that I've been dreading reality. The thought of everything about how reality is like is the thing that scares me most in life, its mysteriousness. An example I've been struggling with lately is what happens after death. Certain other such thoughts as well. Anyways, I've been thinking and I've decided, before my life ends I want to try certain things, namely, and why I'm posting here, time travel. I guess one thing I do have to come clean about is that I'm not sure if I believe it fully. There's a lot of proof that a lot of you can bring me, but in the end, it's just something like spirituality or other things in the same camp for me, and I'm something like antonymous to guilable when it comes to these sorts of things, but at the same time I'm willing to try a lot of things in order to figure it out for myself. So, basically, I'd like to time travel, even if it's something very small, like a very slight shift in time lines, where the only differences would be absolutely minuscule, so long as I notice. This is why I post, I'm asking y'all for any help or advice to ensure that I will time travel at some point in my life. I honestly can't quite remember what brought me to time travel when I started to think about this, but I'm now determined and I really want this. I hope any of you will help me in my endeavours. Thank you very much.

It's real, and not necessarily by some kind of spiritual means. What I mean is that I don't dismiss various forms of it like astral projection, but I know it is possible in some physical form because I have found verifiable evidence of such. The problem, as I have explained, is that I have to put a lot of personal information out there. It confirms, but also exposes.

If you are serious about traveling, my recommendation is to monitor what's going on in the world of science. It may be possible in our lifetime. And, like most things, they will probably be looking for potential travelers, volunteers or something. Them reading this thread might get you a visit one day. Ya never know.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
If you know of a way to time travel which is within the reach of a “layperson”, I would very much appreciate you sharing it with me also.

Jeannanine

It's real, and not necessarily by some kind of spiritual means. What I mean is that I don't dismiss various forms of it like astral projection, but I know it is possible in some physical form because I have found verifiable evidence of such. The problem, as I have explained, is that I have to put a lot of personal information out there. It confirms, but also exposes.

If you are serious about traveling, my recommendation is to monitor what's going on in the world of science. It may be possible in our lifetime. And, like most things, they will probably be looking for potential travelers, volunteers or something. Them reading this thread might get you a visit one day. Ya never know.
Apologies, one thing I said may not have been fully clear, when I said it's something like spirituality I meant it as an example to show my skepticism towards the two subjects, perhaps I should have made an additional example to get that point across. Regardless, thank you for the reply! Any specific media outlets I should keep my eye on for news on the subject?

TimeFlipper

Anyone claiming to know how to time travel? Why not put your money where your mouth is? Go ahead, and pass that test.

The thing that you and i both know very well, is that we have members on here claiming to know just about everything there is to know about time-travel, but never, and i repeat never, do they ever show us any schematics that we can test out for ourselves...They either ignore our requests or come up with the usual lame excuses that we have seen over and over again ad nauseum...I laugh mostly at the statements where they say that time-travel is easy :D..