Twelve World Pyramids

Krish

Some one please check out the book and let us know what is what...here is an excerpt:

“…The first, he said, is located under the ice in Antarctica. The others are in Tibet, Lumeria (a legendary lost continent in the Pacific region), Atlantis, Mexico, Peru, Europe, Australia, Canada,Middle East, United States and finally Egypt. I believe pyramids, or at least the remnants of what may once have been large pyramid type buildings, have been found…

What interested me was a prophetic message in the information about the Antarctic pyramid. It says this structure is a portal to other planetary systems and its function is to assist in the comings and goings of alien entities who have been part of the history of Planet Earth.

“These entities came to the planet in great spaceships and interacted with those who lived on the planet, in the water, and below the surface,” the messenger says.

The kicker comes with this: “And when this book is found, the ice shall melt from this place, revealing starships created by this pyramid, left behind as reminders of their work and interaction on your planet.”

Pyramids Found In Antarctica

and...

Pyramids In The Antarctica: Signs Of An Ancient Civilization!?

Last edited:

Harte

Some one please check out the book and let us know what is what...here is an excerpt:

“…The first, he said, is located under the ice in Antarctica. The others are in Tibet, Lumeria (a legendary lost continent in the Pacific region), Atlantis, Mexico, Peru, Europe, Australia, Canada,Middle East, United States and finally Egypt. I believe pyramids, or at least the remnants of what may once have been large pyramid type buildings, have been found…
If you want my advice, I'd recommend right off the bat that nobody should believe this sort of thing coming from someone that can't spell Lemuria.

And secondly, I'd advise that, if you're perusing the fringe ideas, that you eschew any author claiming Lemuria existed.

The word "Lemuria" came from mainstream science. It was a postulated land bridge between Madagascar and Southern Asia. It was hypothesized to explain the presence of Lemur fossils on mainland Asia, but none in Africa.

This was before plate tectonics was proposed and confirmed by measurement.

Nowadays, we know that Madagascar was indeed once connected to Asia, but not by a sunken land bridge.

Not that there's any validity whatsoever in Antarctic pyramids. I mean, you could ignore this author based solely on that one claim. But the use of Lemuria by the author, and especially not even knowing how to spell it (which shows the author has no knowledge of where the word itself came from, or can't spell "lemur,") those are red flags/keywords that can help people investigating these sorts of things keep from wasting a whole lot of their time.

Harte